Gunslinger

We're All just Victims Of A Crime

-Jimmy's POV-

I paced the waiting room while I waited not-so-patiently for everyone to arrive. I had called Zack the moment that I couldn't see Bella anymore behind the emergency room doors. The door opened and everyone rushed in.
“What happened?” Zack asked frantically. I explained to them what had happened and Spencer seemed to be in shock before tears sprung to her eyes. Brian wrapped his arms around her body and did his best to comfort her. Matt seemed angry and sad at the same time. Zacky punched the wall behind him.
“Are any of you family of Bella Baker?” A doctor asked as e walked through the emergency room doors.
'I'm her cousin” Zack said calming down a bit.
“Can I talk to you in private please?” He nodded and walked over to him. The two of them walked behind the doors and when Zack emerged again he had tears in his eyes.
“What happened? What's wrong with her?” Aubree asked as she rushed to comfort Zack.
“She lost her baby. And she had a bruise on her stomach. It wasn't accidental” he explained. My heart broke. I was sort of excited to be a father figure. Spencer broke down into uncontrollable sobs with Brian just holding her. Aubree comforted Zack the best she could, Eden comforted Matt as good as she could and Johnny tried to comfort me.
We were allowed to go into the back to see her. She was sitting against the wall on her bed, with her knees tucked into her chest, and her hands clasped around her legs. Her face was buried in her thighs and her body was shaking with sobs. Spencer, Zack and Matt ran over to her instantly. Bella cried into Zack's shoulder as all three of them tried to comfort her. Soon the rest of us were surrounding her and doing our best to comfort her.

A few days had passed and Bella was still in a small depression about losing her baby.
“Jimmy?” I heard her ask timidly. We were supposed to be getting ready for the barbeque that Zack was apparently having. I looked up to see Bella standing by me holding two shirts, a blue shirt with a shark and the word RawR on it and a black Vengeance university shirt..
“I don't know which one to wear. This'll be the first time I've met your parents...” she trailed off. She was nervous, and adding that to her sadness was not a good mix.
“I think you should support your cousin and anyways my parents don't care what you wear or what you're like as long as you make me happy which you do” I said as I gently pulled her down onto the bed next to me. I kissed her temple and hugged her.
“I'm sorry Jimmy” she said softly, burying her head into my neck.
“I know it's hard baby, I was looking forward to being a father, but we have to keep moving on. Maybe even try for a baby of our own later on down the road” I suggested as I ran my fingers through her hair.
“This isn't the first time I've lost a baby” she mumbled. I held her closer and rested my head on top of hers.
“What happened?” I asked her softly and quietly.
“I was at a party during high school, it was claimed I got drunk, had sex with my boyfriend at the time and ended up pregnant. He broke up with me when he found out, but did it at a stupid time since Mattie and Zacky were visiting and they, along with Spencer and a few other friends, beat some sense into him. During the summer of the same year when everyone was off in other states, before Mattie and Zacky came out for summer, the guy caught me one night when I was walking home. He dragged me into an ally and repeatedly kicked my stomach until he was sure the baby was dead” she said quietly. I felt tears drip onto my neck indicating that she was crying. I couldn't believe that someone would be so heartless to just kill their own child and leave their girlfriend.
“I hoped he got punished for it in some way” I growled, angry. Bella laughed a little.
“He was charged with physical assault, rape and underage drinking. It turned out that I wasn't drunk like his friend had told me, I was drugged with a date rape. He is on parole for now” She replied, her tiny hand griping my in-comparison large one.
“We should finish getting ready. I'm sure my parents are almost here” I said lifting my head off of hers. She nodded before standing up and pulling on the Vengeance University shirt. She looked around before grabbing her avenged Sevenfold hoodie and pulling it on too. I pulled on my shirt and stood up, walking over to her.
“I love it when you wear our merch” I whispered into her ear. She giggled and leaned up to kiss me chastely on the lips.
“It gives you such a boner doesn't it baby” she giggled against my lips. I smirked.
“If you don't take caution I will have to fix a problem” I replied, nipping at her ear softly.
“Later on, after everyone's left, we can go to your house and I can fix any problem I give you how does that sound?” she asked with a smile on her face.
“If you want to. I refuse to pressure you into anything” I replied. She just smiled innocently and grabbed my hand, leading me out of the room and down the stairs. Zack was still in the kitchen preparing things when we walked in.
“Hey you two nice of you to come down” Zack said jokingly. His mother and father were in the kitchen with him, James sitting at the table and Maria helping to prepare the food.
“We got talking” Bella said as she walked over to the sink, washed her hands, and started helping out. I sat at the table with James and watched Bella.
“Jimmy your parents said they'd be here soon” Maria said taking a glance back at me.
“Thanks Maria” I said. I couldn't wait to introduce Bella to my parents, I knew they would love her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bella
comments?