Status: kind of slow comments might speed updates up

Everywhere I Go

Romantic Night

Quickly jumping in the shower, I washed my hair with my vinilla scented shampoo and condistioner before I latered up my body in brown suger body wash. Rinsing everything off my body with the steaming hot water, I stepped out of my shower, turned off the water and wrapped a big fluffy towel around my body before I walked into my room to find something to wear.

I ended up picking a purple matching set of a 'shirt' that tied together right inbetween my breast and showed my stomich and a purple thong. I decided to throw on some white daisy duke shorts before I headed off to the kitchen to start making the perfect dinner for Paul and I.

Halfway thru making the Lobster-Noodle Casserole, I stolled into the living room and turned on some soft, soothing music that would be perfect to eat dinner to. I started setting up the table for two, with three candled of different heights in circling a single red rose. Rushing down stairs, I grabbed a bottle of vodka, southern comfort peach liqueur, triple sec, amaretto almond liqueur, and raspberry liqueur. Making my way back up the stairs and to the island in the kitchen, I set all the bottles down before turning to the fidge and pulling out the canberry and orange juice. Wondering what I'm making? Its called 'Fuck Me Hard' I found out its one of Paul's favorite drinks so I figured it would be nice if I made him some tonight.

I put combined all the ingredats into a blender beforeI mixed it all up and made enough for each of us to have at least 4 glasses, if not more. Once that was done with, I started scooping as much food as I could eat on my plate before I piled most of it on Paul's plate. Knowing he would be hungry from training and just from being a shape shifter.

Right as I placed the pot back on the stove, I heard the front door open and close before hearing Paul's deep voice coming from the front door.

"You weren't lying." I heard him say before I walked to the wall that seperated the kitchen from the living room.

"Why would I lie?" I asked leaning against the wall with a smirk on my face as I seen the look spread across Paul's adoring face.

"Wow." He said after a while of looking me up and down.

"Well are you going to come eat or just stand there?" I asked softly before pushing off the wall and turning my back to him, making sure to swing my hips all the way to the dinning table.

"I was really not expecting all this! You really went all out!" Paul said from close behind me.

"Well of course I did. This is going to be our first night, so I figured that I might as well go all out." I smirked as I pulled out Paul's chair and ushered him to sit down.

Walking over to the blender, I picked it up before I walked over to the table and poured it into glasses.

"All my favorites? You really know how to treat a guy." Paul said watching my hips as I turned around to place the blender on the counter.

"Well why wouldn't I treat my guy right?" I said, bending down to whisper in his ear.

Dinner when mostly with Paul watching me or complenting the meal I had made.

~Skip to after dinner~

"I'll meet you in the bedroom." I whispered in Paul's ear as I walked to the bathroom to poof up my hair alittle and take off the shorts to really suprise him.

"Holy shit!" Paul mumbled as I slowly opened the bathroom door and walked over to the end of the bed.

"I said I was gonna but something sexy one." I purred as I crawled up on the bed and slowly started crawling over him like a cat.

"That you did." He said before I crashed my lips onto his for a lust filled kiss.

Slowly pulling away I started kissing down his jawline to his neck before I found his soft spot, sucking and nibbling at that spot causing Paul to moan slighly as he hand his hands up and down my tights. Still working on that spot, my hands started travling down to the botton on his pants. Swiftly undoing them, I slowyly worked at the zipper, taking my time as I drug my free hand slightly over his bluge that was already forming. Working my way back up to his lips, he quickly flipped us over so that he was on top. Pushing off his shorts, leaving him only in his underwear, he decided it was his turn to start kissing down my jaw to my neck before finding my soft spot, making a moan excape my lips as he softly bit down before he started to suck and nibble on it. Slowly, I tried to concinrate enough to tease him as I pushed his underwear off as slowyly as possiable. Leaving my neck, he went straight for my lips before mumbling out,

"You way to dressed for me." And with that, he ripped off my 'top', before throwing it aside.

Flipping us back over, making me on top, I started kissing down his jaw again, past his neck, down his chest, going slower and slower the further I got down. Stopping just below his navel, I started slowly making my way back up, tracing the spots where I had recently kissed. Feeling his hands slide up my thights again, he hooked his index finger around the thin fabirc of my thong before he gave it a swift tug, ripping them right off.

Right as I got back up to Paul's lips, he flipped us over before he slowly placed himself between my legs.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Paul asked, pulling away from the kiss.

"More then sure." I whispered, I wrapped my arms around his neck, go a fist full of his hair and crushed his lips onto mine again.

Slowly and teasingly, he pushed his member inside of me, moaning into his mouth, I felt him smirk as he slowly started thrusthing in and out of me. Going faster, harder, and deeper with each thurst.

"Oh my god!" I almost screamed, causing Paul to thurst harder and faster.

Moaning as we both hit our climax, I drug my nails down his back as a passion fell moan excaped from both our bodies. Pulling out of me, Paul collapced by my side, panting as we both tried to stead our rapid breathing.

"Best night ever." Paul whisperd with a smile grazing his god like face.

"I love you, Paul." I whispered as he pulled the sheets over us, before I fell asleep, dreaming only of my Paul.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey I would love to make it so everyone can see her clothes but I don't know how to make the link thing work. Could someone help me? Please?