Status: kind of slow comments might speed updates up

Everywhere I Go

Just Like Old Times

Slowly coming out of dream land, I felt someone staring at me while I kept my eye's closed. Rolling over or atleast tring to, I was stopped by two strong, warm arms.

"Please quit staring at me, I'm trying to sleep!" I whispered as I finally turned over and faced Pauls chest.

Feeling a dull ache in between my legs as they rolled over, my eye's shot open as the memories flooded my mind. Paul and I finally were able to make love with out being interuped. Smiling, I kissed Pauls chest, letting my lips linger on his warm, russet skin before pulling away to look at him.

"Goodmorning, Starshine, the Earth says hello!" Paul spoke softly, as if afrid to ruin the moment.

"Goodmorning Prince Charming." I replied smiling sweetly.

"Last night was amazing." Paul whispered, returning my smile.

"Umm, yes it was. Kind of worth the wait." I said curling up to him as close as I could.

"Hey guys! Want to go Cliff diving with us?" Quil shouted, bursting into our bedroom door.

"Holy shit dude really? No knocking?" Paul yelled as he wrapped the blanket around us as fast as possiable.

"Oh my god! Did you guys just have sex?" Jacob yelled walking in behind Quil.

"No such thing as privicy with these people!" I hissed glaring up at the two boys infront of me.

"Sorry, Kayla. So do you guys wanna go to the cliffs with us?" Embry asked, walking into the room with his hand over his eyes.

"Thanks Embry for having some sence of privicy, Paul, do you want to go?" I asked, sitting up more, but still making sure I was fully covered.

"Sure, not like these morons would let us stay here anyways." Paul mumbled, looking really pissed off.

"I guess we'll just meet you guys at the cliffs then when your both ready." Jacob assumed as the three of them walked out of our room and bolted out of the house.

"Some times I really want to kill them!" Paul cursed as he let his body fall back onto the bed.

"I think its more then sometimes." I accused him, fallowing his movements.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder before pulling me closer to him and kissed the top of my head before saying,"Come on, we might as well get ready. They might come back."

And with that we both got up and started looking throught our dressers for our swim suits. I ended up with my metal mulisha bikini with some of my jean shorts and corrset top and Paul in his red and black fox boardshorts.

"Cheer up Grumpy! Its gonna be fun!" I exclaimed, bumping my hips against his before I grabbed my white rimmed glasses and we headed out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Paul's Shorts: http://www.6pm.com/fox-explosion-fissure-boardshort-red

Kayla's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25248849