Status: I actually cried while making this...

I Was Once Beautiful

1/1

I hunched my weak body over the toilet as I emptied my already lost food. I didn’t care if my family was concerned with me and I certainly didn’t care that my friends were determined to “help” me because I was almost to my goal of being a 89lb 15 year old. I attempted to stand up but ended up falling over from the dizziness. I crawled over to the sink and rinsed out my mouth. After I finished I walked back into the lunchroom to feel my friend’s awkward stares boring into the back of my head. I walked past them and sat at the table away from everyone else. I put my head down and thought of the good times I had with my friends…
“Come on Samantha!!” Gabby shouted at me
I ran up the hill where everyone else was.
“God you guys couldn’t wait for my fat ass to get up the hill?!?!”
Everyone laughed as Dan came up from behind me
“You’re not fat baby! You told me that you were 130lbs!!!” He laughed and kissed my cheek
I scoffed
That’s what you think…

RING!!!
I got up and walked to science class. People followed me with their eyes and I was proud. People were finally noticing me…
I sat down and listened to the lesson. Thru the rest of the day I felt really sick and out of it.



I jumped onto my bed with a bunch of food in my hands.
(An hour and 5 pounds of food later)
I ran to the bathroom and made myself puke up the food that I had congested. With each time I began to thrust the puke out of my system the more I felt weaker and weaker. After a while everything stopped…time stopped…my body had shut down…
I fell down onto the tiled bathroom floor.
As I drifted into the darkness all I could think of was…
I was loved…
I was healthy…
I was once beautiful…..
♠ ♠ ♠
My friend asked me to write this and I couldn't say no. I was actually crying while writing this.
Enjoy
"Spring"