Status: A work in progress

Falling For You

two;

"Well Ali, she's my sister." The floor creaked under their feet as they walked down a narrow hallway, there was a large window at the end, illuminating the space. "Her and I," Audrey continued. "We were best friends, for my entire life, she's always been there, but not anymore." She sighed.
"And why not?" Brooklyn asked, the doorknob screeched under her grip as she opened the last door in the hallway, with a kick of her foot it swung open.
"Urr.. Tyson, her boyfriend." Audrey followed Brooklyn into the large bedroom, the window opposite from the entrance, was covered with blue curtains, making the the room appear dark. "After high school, she kinda decided to go live with him and ignore us, her family."
Brooklyn nodded with a sympathetic smile. Together they pushed the six suitcases, that were spread out on the floor, against the wall, and sat down on the soft green carpet.
"Anna, India, and Cai used to be my best friends, before I met Theo." Audrey took the spoon that Brooklyn held out to her, and watched as she ripped the plastic off, and carefully opened the box of ice cream.
"You first!" Brooklyn slid the box closer to Audrey.
"Fine" She laughed and scooped a big bite and shoved it in her mouth, letting it melt on her tongue and slide down her throat.

Theo stood by the big picture window, which sat over the sink in his industrial sized kitchen, with his phone held to his ear.
"Audrey and I are over." He said, with no emotion in his voice.
"Aw sorry." Levi smirked, he'd known Theo since kindergarten. They were enemies throughout elementary, and middle school. But in high school became best friends.
"No big deal" Theo laughed. "Know where I can get a girl tonight?"
"Hmmmm." He said sarcastically, they both knew Theo could find a girl anywhere. "Well let me know when you're going out. I'm coming." He hung up.

"Seriously?!?!?" Audrey held her hand tightly over her mouth trying not to spit ice cream all over her new friend's bed room. After swallowing she joined Brooklyn laughing until they cried.
"Yea. And then he'll regret treating you like that." Brooklyn dropped her spoon in the empty box.
"Doubt it. He goes through girls like ..like.. I don't even know, but he goes through them fast." Audrey licked the remaining ice cream off her cutlery and placed it beside Brooklyn's.
"I have an idea." Brooklyn jumped from her place on the floor. "Where does Theo go out?"
"Well..to this guy's house. There is always ton's of people there." Audrey sighed. "That's where I met Theo"
"Okay." She said thoughtfully. "We're going there."
"WHAT!?!" Audrey gasped and stood up quickly, straightening her dress. "NO WAY!" She shook her head while waving her hands.
"Calm down. You've got to get revenge." Brooklyn smiled and folded her hands behind her back. "So what do you say?"
"Depends on what you mean by 'revenge'" Audrey let a smile creep onto her lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a little shorter than the last chapter, sorry.
Comments are always appreciated :D