Status: Just getting startedddd! hhaha :)

Remembering Sunday

Too Much

Dark eyed dreamers they were a dangerous pair, Q next to U scribbled out on paper. They st- "Umm... Hello?" I asked after tapping the green talk button on my lit up iPhone.

"Is this Jasey Rae?" I noticed that caller was titled as Unknown.

"Yes... why?" I asked slowly. Alex came up behind me, running his fingers through my hair and kissed my cheek. I smiled up at him as he mouthed a silent 'who is that?' I shrugged my shoulders and turned my attention back to my iPhone.

"-There are pictures confirming that Alex Gaskarth is.." The unknown man stated, waiting for a reaction.

"Okay, I don't know who the hell you are. How the fuck did you get my number? Oh and why don't you shut your nasty face up about Alex and mind your own business." I pushed the end button before they could respond. Alex bent down and pressed his lips on mine holding it there until my phone dinged interrupting our moment , letting me know I got a text message.
Unknown:
I know you think Gaskarth is Mr.Wonderful and everything but the truth is.. he isn't at all... I have a picture to prove it all.
"What the hell?" I exclaimed as Alex read the message. He looked at me with a confused face. "Do you know what this random guy is making a huge deal out of?"

"No...I-" Another ding came from my phone, interrupting him. Picture mail... hmm I wonder what the hell this will be.. I thought as I was opening the message.

"Oh...wow." I said in disbelief, not taking my eyes off of the picture. Anger boiled through my blood as I beckoned him to look at the screen. "Who is this?"

"Uhh..." He stuttered, "Umm..I actually have no idea." I gazed back over the girl that had her arms wrapped around him and her mouth latched onto his. Disgust showed on my face.

"Well, it looks like to me you know this...'classy' lady pretty damn well, Alex." I replied, rolling my eyes at the sarcastic use of classy.

"Baby, you know that was years ago. Look at my hair. It's different from now and even two years ago. So, no worries." He smiled at me and held his arms open for me to snuggle into. I didn't move from my seat or smile back. This has been the eleventh time this week that some random person called and sent me texts with possible drama starters wrapped up in them.

My gaze fell to the ground, "I can't do this anymore." Realization ran through every part of my brain. I needed to get away. To many strangers and drama for me to deal with.

"What?" His voice stunned with shock. I couldn't bare to look at him. I was breaking his heart just as much as I was breaking my own. "Yes, you can Jase. Its me and you! It always have been, we can do it. You can do it, I promise." He put his hands on my knees, ducking down to see my face. I shook my head with my eyes burning from holding back the tears.

"No, Alex I seriously can't do this anymore." I stood with tears blurring my vision.

"But Jasey, I love you. Please don't leave." His hand grabbed my hand when I turned to leave. "What did I do?" A frown took over his cute face. That face is one of the many things I'll miss. One of the things I need to erase from my memory.

"You know what it is, Alex. Now please, just let go. I'm sorry." I pulled my hand from his and opened the door.

"Jase.." I turned back to take the sight of him in, one last time. "I love you.." He whispered as I took a step out of the door. One step away from Alex Gaskarth, the love of my life. One step that shattered my heart worse than any boy ever could. This would be a Sunday I will never forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jasey's Getup haha
Alex's Getup baha

Woo! first chapter of Remembering Sunday is officially out! haha yay!
Btw! haha i was half- asleep when I wrote this... baha soo excuse the things that don't make sense? ill go fix it if you guys will comment me telling me what i goofed up haha Thanks yah :D
Don't forget about my contest there is only two days to enter andd only 6 spots open! haha soo go join!:D
Commen, Subscribe, and Join n_n Please?! haha