Status: active, and updating as soon as possible.

A Liar Is Reborn

the beginning.

Alex brushed her ash blond hair out of her face with a swipe, adusting her body in her seat. She folded her long, tanned legs over one another, and blinked repeatedly.
Damn contacts, they were dry again. Her vision blurred for a few seconds, then focused.
A tall blond girl stood in front of her, twirling around, most likely looking for a seat.
"Alice?" the oldish teacher, Mr. Andrew, was now standing at the front of the room, motioning forward to the girl.
Who's she?
"Just come over here, I'll introduce you," Mr. Andrew explained softly, as the girl made her way to the front. He cleared his throat loudly. Nobody stopped talking.
"Class!" he hollered quickly, and everybody looked up. "We have a new student today. Her name is Alice, please give her a warm welcome. She's just transferred from Germany.
Germany? What? She looks American.. not anything else, Alex thought.
The girl gave Alex a faint smile as she passed, sitting in the seat across from her.

Suddenly, the girl leaned toward Alex and began to whisper.
"I love your bag, it's gorge. They had some just like it in Germany," she commented, with a smile.
Alex glanced at the bag by her feet. It was the Coach Poppy Spotlight bag, and it was big, black, and beautiful. Alex smiled back.
"Thanks, I got it a few weeks ago. I love your shoes!", she complimented back, and Alice twisted her foot to get a clearer few of the shoe. It was a black wedge sandal, with a pink bow and straps. A few sparkles were thoughtfully placed on the bow.
"Thanks,"
"Girls? Do you have anything you'd like to add to the discussion of Hitler's determination?" Mr. Andrew suddenly roared from the front.
"Um, no, Mr. -" Alice began, somehow forgetting the teacher's name.
"Andrew," Alex muttered under her breath, hoping nobody would hear.
Nobody did.
"-- Andrew," Alice finished, "I was just asking for a copy of the class schedule,"
She flashed him a large, million-dollar smile. Alex couldn't help but notice the perfect shape of her pearly whites.
"Well, okay. But you can get them at the office, I'm sure. Focus on the lesson, please, dear."
Mr. Andrew turned back toward the whiteboard, and kept talking.
Alex zoned out for a few seconds.
"Thanks, for that," Alice whispered softly. "He seems a little grumpy."
"He is. I'm Alex, by the way," she said, putting out her hand. Alice shook it, and Alex noticed a large, diamond ring on her thumb.
Her hand was soft, yet firm, and her bangles shook as she lifted her hand back to her seat.
"Alice, as you know." she replied, and turned back toward the front of the room.
As Alex turned toward Mr. Andrew, she suddenly realized something had changed in her. She felt happy, relieved, and excited. She'd made a new friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is based on the pretty little liars series. i am not using any of the characters from the book, but one. she is acting simillar, but the name is changed. so this story is like what happens after the book series is over.