Sequel: Forever
Status: Buried.

Best ***ing Friend

1/6

Half Crazy

I’m wondering if its worth me holding on.

I walked up to the front of the church. My knees not nearly steady enough for me to be walking on, especially in these heels.

My heart skipped a beat as the first set of bells sounded telling us the wedding was about to begin.
Fuck!

I clutched Dania’s hand in mine and hoped she couldn’t feel the sweat pouring out of it.
She gave a gentle squeeze back.

“ You okay girl…you know we can leave right ?” she asks as we walk into the lobby where people were just starting to move their way to the room of ceremonies.

“ I know…but he wants me here…” I reply my voice working against me as it trembled and shook with each syllable.
“ So I’ll stay” I finish

Dania looked at me with skeptical eyes. The only other person in the world who could tell if I was lying or not besides him.

“ Mmm hmm but if you need to leave- I don’t care if its in the middle of his vows we can skip our asses straight to my car” she states holding up her car keys.
I smiled and shook my head.

“ I wouldn’t do that” that’s what I tried to convince myself since this morning. Fuck this morning , for months now. I’m strong I can handle this. I don’t know why I’m making this such a big deal when he doesn’t even know. I’m so fucking stupid.
I greeted the family members of his and Val’s that I knew and just hung low…
Val, I love her to death but I cant help it.

I feel like a monster for having these stupid fucking feelings but I cant help it. If I could, trust me I’d be flirting with the sexy limo driver. But I wasn’t-I’m not. I’m here on what’s supposed to be the best day of my best fucking friends life moping and wishing it ended badly.

There’s no need for further question I know I’m wrong but like I said I cant help it.

“ Hey, you!” I hear a distinctively excited voice shout out beside me.
Turning my frown into a half ass smile I looked up craning my neck all the way back to look up at Jimmy.

“ Hey Jim” I sigh

“ You look uhmazing”

“ Than-”

Before I could even finish he was giving me an evil glare with his arms crossed over his chest.
“ Why aren’t you in the grooms quarters young lady !?” he asks
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo new story, its only gonna be a 5 shot
so comment and subscribe
depending on these first two chapters go (meaning your comments) that will determine if i add the last 3
Sooo comment and dont make me feel like a douche =)
Miyuh