Cancer.

Plans.

Nick and Charry sat there for hours, on either side of Crystal embracing her. Their tears had run out and they simply sat there, relishing in the moment with eachother. The three of them were exausted, but they dared not sleep. Not if while they rested they could lose one of them. Nick broke the silence, glancing at Crystal and embracing her tighter.

"C'mon, you're going out with a bang. Your last days on Earth will be the greatest you've ever had. We can go to Cedar Point, Disneyland, Paris, Tokyo, where ever you wish, and I don't give a crap what anyone else says, parents or not. We can take your mother with us as well, and we'll have a splendid time. I'll drop out of school if I have to, to spend your last with you," he stated, and the two girls stared at him, wide eyed. Nick had never said anything sentimental before, and this was a shock. I mean, sure she was going to die, but still. Crystal smiled at him, and then Charry spoke up as well.

"I second that! So where shall we take you first, your highness?" she asked, in a playful tone, as if a servent serving a queen in the olden days. Crystal slightly laughed at the girl, who was trying to cheer her up, and thought. Where did she want to go?

"Umm.... I don't know... all the disney worlds! And.... Cedar Point..... and Universal Studios!" she said, shyly at first, but her tone growing more excited with every word. Nick got a confused look though, as if she was missing something.

"What about Six Flags? I mean, your listing all of the amusement parks, but what about Six Flags?" And with that, Crystals expression grew horrified.

"Heck no! That place is a death trap! The guy who got decapitated, the girl who got her feet cut off, etc! Tons of accidents happen there, and I don't want to die that way!" she said, a worried tone in her voice. Nick and Charry gave an understanding look, and after a moment of serious silence, they all laughed. Even when she knew she was going to die anyway, Crystal was still afraid of rides breaking down.