Jack's Lessons About Girls

Jack Learns About Movie Nights.

“Fuck yes, movie night,” Kc screamed from the living room couch.

“You know you don’t have to do this Jack. I mean chick flicks plus us plus you just does not seem like a good combination,” I said before taking a sip of green tea.

“I’ll be okay, I mean it can’t be that bad,” Jack laughed out. Kc and I just let out a laugh before pressing play on the remote and watched as the word Twilight flashed on the screen.

“Okay, not funny,” Jack whispered harshly.

“What Jack? Are you not down for watching Twilight and New Moon with us,” Kc questioned giving him a pouty face. Jack had no reply to that, he just mumbled incoherently and flopped back on the couch.

---

“Never again will I ever watch those movies again,” Jack screamed jumping up from the couch as the credits rolled. Kc and I just laughed not moving from the couch.

“You think we’re done here Jack,” I laughed out.. I got up from the couch and made my way toward the DVD player.

“Oh no, Emily what are you putting in that machine of death!?”

“It’s an action movie Jack, don’t worry about it,” I laughed as placed the DVD in the tray. I made my way back to the couch and took my seat.

“Ohh, well that changes things,” Jack sighed sitting back down. Kc let a little giggle out as she pressed play on the remote, if only Jack new what was coming.

“Wait, wait, wait a fucking minute! That is the opening music to,” Jack trailed off as the camera paned in on a church, “No.”

Kc and I let out a huge laugh as the MacManus boys came onto the screen. Jack let out a girlish shriek and tried to run away, but Kc and I held him down.

“No, no, no Jack. If you want to have a movie day you will watch all of the movies in the movie day,” Kc laughed moving away from him. We all turned back to the tv, Kc and I letting out little sighs as we looked at the boys.

“Yeah great day watching the girls make googalie eyes over a bunch of boys! Why not just finish it off with the only man my girlfriend would leave me for,” Jack grumbled to himself. Kc and I just shushed him and returned to the movie, a smile gracing both our faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry it has been so long, I've had such a bad few days/weeks but I'm back now sooo yeahhh :D