Twenty-One Wilted Roses

I am the girl who got kicked out of her house

"YOU STUPID FILTHY WHORE!!!"

The pain came later. I saw his hand come down towards me, but I didn't realize he had actully slapped me untill my own hand reached my cheek and felt the heat of where he had hit me. There was also a certain wettness. It could have been tears, blood, or maybe even both, but it didn't really matter. It just stung. Bad.

"So, you thought your mom wouldn't tell me your dirty little secret. The one about how you're a fucking dyke? Well maybe we should see if thats true. Get on the fucking bed!"

Terrified, I slid onto the bed. I was quite certian I was both crying and bleeding now, but it still didn't matter. My mother, the only person I thought I could trust, betrayed me. Who knows what my father was going to do...

"You know, you're a pretty girl for a damn lesbian. A very pretty girl..."

His hand reached over for my chest. I slapped it away. He knew I didn't want that. It was so wrong in many ways.

"Filth! I know no spawn of mine is spawn of the devil too! I'm going to make sure you're not... not a fucking homo!"

I watched, fearful as he reached into a drawer. He pulled out tape. God, I hate tape.

"You better not fucking move, or this is going to be much, much worse."

I knew what he was doing. Why fight him off? I didn't like guys. Not at all. I love girls. Girls are beautiful. But I was going to get kicked out of the house either way. If this is what my father wants, I could at least try not to move.

He first taped my mouth shut.

Then my arms and hands to the bed.

The my feet and legs.

Then he did it.

He pulled my skirt down.

He pulled my underwear down.

He unzipped his pants.

And then the pain came.

I was quite sure I was dying.

But he let him self go.

"Did you like that, dear?"

I shook my head.

"Fucking whore. You're not my daughter. Just a slutty,"

Slap.

"Fucking"

Slap.

"Dyke."

With that, he kicked me out the door.

Lying face down in the grass, I started to grasp what happened.

My mom betrayed me.

My dad raped me.

And I was kicked out.

Bleeding and bruised, I cried.

I am the girl who was kicked out of her house because she confided with her mother that she was a lesbian.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorryyy that was so graphic >.<

I just wanted to put a slight twist to it, setting it apart from other stories in what is a possible and fierce reality.

Thank you so much for all the support :D

It means the goddamn world to me x3