Twenty-One Wilted Roses

I am the prostitute working the streets

" The Docter will see you now Mister.... err Miss Maxell."

I managed to pull myself up from the overly stuffed couch and over to the nurse. She was a pretty little thing, compared to me, of course.

She was a real woman.

Delicate, and precious.

As I was on the inside, but clearly the outside of me still was quite muscular for a woman.

I tightened the long overcoat around my body as I walked through the door. For one, it was cold. Seccond, her body was beautiful compared to mine.

The hall was familar, I knew exactly what room the "Docter" was in. After all, he was more of a patient to me, and the wasn't the first time I had served him.

You see, I thought that once I "Became" a girl everything would be alright. I thought I could find a man, get a good job, and lead the life I've always wanted.

Wrong.

Wrong.

And wrong.

No one wants to marry a Transexual.

No one wants to hire a Transexual.

No one wants to help a Transexual.

I am alone in this shit ass town. And the only job I can get is, well...

Having sex.

People will fuck a Transexual, of course.

Thats perfectly fine. Sex is sex.

The Docter had been a regular client of my since I first started this.... job.

So when I opened the door, he quickly knew the drill.

Onto the table, jacket off, fishnets down, pants unzipped, money in my hand.

"Now back onto the street you go, he-babe." He spoke.

And back onto the streets I went.

I am the prostitute working the streets because no one will hire a Transexual.
♠ ♠ ♠
Didn't know how to write this chapter...

I don't really know any transexuals, or prostitutes...

So this was hard to write.