Mirror Dreams

Sundance

Sundance....

He was too different for words. He was over 6 foot tall and aged about 19 Jodie guessed; and had tanned skin. His hair was dyed a deep blue and mussed up with gel. His favourite colour was yellow, he said it reminded him of summer – the best season of all; he always wore an item of yellow, usually silk. One time he even wore yellow trousers – he wasn’t afraid to show who he was, that’s why Jodie liked him.

Sundance, his name radiated brightness. And he was. Soon Jodie couldn’t get through a day without seeing him at least once – he made each day feel worthwhile with his joyful personality.

“No wonder you’re always happy. All that sugar you eat” Jodie snapped at him one day.

She was in a bad mood, and seeing Sundance just sitting in the sun eating those dammed skittles and sherbet he constantly had didn’t help improve her mood.

“Why don’t you ever let me have some? Don’t you know friends share!

Sundance just grinned at her and laughed like a little child. Sometimes he reminded her of a large puck from midsummer’s night dream.

“One day, perhaps” he purred, “One day....”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. I'm at the stage where I know the ending - just not what comes before.