Status: Bloody Mary; Comments help save a soul.

Time's Up Mary

.1

Something hit my head, rolling over with a slight grunt, I saw my best friend thrashing around, her arms flailing around everywhere, her hair getting caught in her chain bracelet. She threw her legs up in the air, the moved quickly to the right and onto the ground, landing with a thud, her eyes flew open and looked directly up at me, their mossy green color illuminated in the dim light, "Shit, Jynx you okay?"

Grunting, she stretched her long arms up into the air, and let her midriff show a bit, "I'm fine, just another shitty ass nightmare. Go back to sleep, I'm gonna head downstairs and get something to eat."

I only nodded, and she left out the black framed door and down the wooden steps, laying my head back down, I could hear her footsteps on each one. Pat, pat, pat, pat... slowly fading away. Closing my deep chocolate eyes, I sighed contently, and let the darkness wash over me.

_

"Ben, Ben, Ben wake up!" shaking the corpse before me, I kept pleading and crying his name for him to wake up, I wanted his milk chocolate eyes to pop open and let a giant smile creep across his smart ass face. I kept shaking and begging, still nothing. My own brother was laying down on the bathroom floor of a truck stop, the mirror smashed, shards of glass all around him, blood still seeping slowly across the tile. One large piece was plastered straight through his stomach, a couple more adorned his face.

Brushing pieces of glass out of his shaggy brown hair, more sobs escaped, I had known something was wrong, something had brought me to this scene. A force unknown by myself, but thankfully it did. But then, looking down at my poor sweet brother, blood and glass everywhere, I knew it wasn't for a good cause.

"Bubby, please, please wake up!" grasping onto his chest, I laid my head down and let the sobs run out. The rain was beating down hard outside of the bathroom. I could see it through the open door. Lightening struck, lighting up the entire sky, thunder blasted in the far off distance. But I couldn't even stand to hear the noises. I blocked them out. Along with the scene. Letting darkness consume me.

Two hands grasped onto my shoulders as my brothers body was taken away from me. Sobbing and screaming, kicking, and yelling, nothing stopped them. They called the time, seven twenty two A.M, my brother Benjamin Whitlock, was dead.


_

"Mary, lardass get up!" shooting up in the bed, I looked around and took in the scenery, a black walled room, with white trimming, a lot of band posters, and a four post bed with a silk black comforter, and white sheets. Yeah, my room. Jynx-my best friend of forever-was seated on the foot of my bed, engorging herself in a large bowl of Fruity Pebbles.

Yawning, I looked at her, her black and white hair was a mess, and her three piercings were all studs at the moment, "What the fuck do you want?!"

Jynx laughed, "Dude, get up! We gotta go pick up Lyam, dumbass got himself thrown in the big one again!"

Lyam, the all around party boy, everything went downhill after my brothers death, they were best friends, "Fucker, alright, let's go."

My best friend grabbed her black and blue hoodie off of my chair, and slipped on a pair of flip flops with a large yawn. I grabbed my white hoodie with Duck You printed across the chest and yellow rubber duck under it. Slipping my black UGG boots on-which I stole from my cousin-I laughed at our outfits, grabbed my phone and wallet, and headed out the front door.

'What a very typical Saturday morning in Longwood.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Short

New

Like/Dislike?

Comments

Subscribe

Tell

Note:
Scarlet's List is still going.
Need A Light? Is on pause for a bit.

xoxo
Nicole