Status: Bloody Mary; Comments help save a soul.

Time's Up Mary

.3

I picked at my sweet and sour sauce drenched rice, and listened to my parents babble about random shit, I could only pick out a few words such as, 'Divorce, really? Sexually active, homosexual, affair, and suicide.' None of it made sense, but that was from not really listening, "So Mary, why did you wanna eat out tonight?"

My eyes shot up from the rice, and locked in with my fathers, "Oh, probably because I wanted some Chinese? Not exactly sure."

He nodded, my mother smiled slightly, "Mary, dear, you do know that today is the exact three year anniversary of Benny's death, right?"

Tears welled up in my eyes at his name, 'Of course I knew, he died the day of Reese's birthday. He was already heartbroken because he couldn't spend it with her for the sole fact that she had died the week before.' I nodded.

"Darling, if you want to talk about it, like we do every year, you may," my mom was so sweet and understanding.

I coughed slightly, and sniffed back tears, "Eh, it's cool mom. I think this year I might just call Jynx and talk to her about it."

The conversation dropped, my parents picked up their talking, and I just looked down at my food and continued picking at it. My rice was cold, my chicken was tough and chewy, making it hard to swallow. I took a sip of my Coke, and followed my parents up to the front, they paid, and we left.

The car ride home was just more awkward silence, and I couldn't stand it, once we got home, I jumped out of our small black van, and ran inside.

_

Dialing in Jynx's number as fast as my small fingers would allow, I waited while it rang a total of three times, "Hello?"

"Jynx, I have news. Big news."

"What?" her voice was shaky, obviously she had been crying before the phone call.

I inhaled, "Ben, he must've done the B-Mary ritual. I found papers in his room in a box that were all about B-Mary. One legend originated here, in Longwood. I'm not even lying. I think the three of them did the ritual three years ago, and they didn't stick around long enough to let her do anything, so she followed them to avenge herself!"

There was a long pause, "Mary, are you on crack? Or did you find your brothers old stash of pot? Seriously, you sound high as hell right now. B-Mary isn't real, she couldn't have avenged herself. She is just a myth that is told around Halloween to scare the little kids, just ignore it, we have more important things to worry about, like, shoes or something."

Groaning, I faced my bedroom mirror, "If you don't join me, then I'll do it by myself, and then when I end up dead, it will be because of you."

"Guilt doesn't work. Have we already forgotten all of my ex boyfriends? They attempted guilt for sex."

"Fine, just please, tomorrow night. Tomorrow night, in Ben's bathroom. My parents will be out of town, we can get Lyam, Charlie and Carly. All five of us can do it in my brother's bathroom. But, you have to bring a piece of Reese's clothing, I'll have something of Ben's, and let Carly know to bring something of Charlotte's. If we're gonna do B-Mary right, then we have to have something of the three deceased," a creepy smile spread from ear to ear.

Jynx laughed, "Fine, but just this one time. And when nothing happens, you have to clean my room every week for two months."

Sighing heavily, "Fine. I'll call you tomorrow for when you should come over, I'm gonna go and call Lyam right now and let him know the whole plan, call Carly and Charlie for me. Love you, girl. Have a lovely night," my finger hit the END button.

_

Falling back onto my bed, my eyes caught the attention of a peculiar light in my window. Slowly standing, my feet dragged one behind the other, the light dimmed a bit, then became brighter once I was closer. Dragging the curtain back, my eyes became large, my mouth dropped open. Staring me in the eye was a bloody face, scarred and dripping. Two large black holes were staring straight into my eyes.

A scream attempted to come out, but nothing was there, I was mute, "You little bitch, you really think you could fix what happened? Ha, you
are Ben's sister. He was the same way, thinking he could fix everything by offering a peace offering to me. Ha, you silly little girl."

My breathing quickened, "Who are you?"

"Why, I'm Mary," her head fell back, exposing a long, deep gash across her neck, a crimson waterfall gushed down the front of her from the wound, "But don't be alarmed, you will soon look like me, you get used to it after a while, everyone screaming when they see you, it becomes natural almost," she reached down beside her, "Oh, someone wants to say 'hi' to you," she pulled a head up to face me.

Screaming, I fell to the ground, "Benny!" his face was torn to shreds, almost unrecognizable, blood dripped from his eye sockets, his smile was widened to a sinister grin, scabbed from ear to ear.

"Mary, run."


_

"NO!" Sitting up, my heart pounded faster, a cold sweat broke out over my forehead, "Ben?" I looked over to the clock: 2:37 AM. Laying back down slowly, I pulled the blanket over my shaking body, and flipped the T.V on, 'It was just a bad dream, Mary. Just watch some T.V and get your mind off things. That wasn't real at all, just forget about it.' The images continued to replay, though. Each one more vivid than the last, 'Ben, please, be my guardian angel tomorrow night. I just want to know what you went through, and who knows, maybe we'll finally be together again.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Haven't updated in forever.

Well, here's a new chapter.

This story will be coming back.

xoxo;
Nicole.