Status: Rewrite

Suicide Note

Notes

The day begins slowly. The notebook, placed safely in my backpack, weighs like a ton of bricks. I try my best to ovoid all conversation with anyone, except for Vince. But even with him our conversations are short and to the point. He mostly just holds my hand.

After second period, I always go to the bathroom. So, I gather up all of my courage and walk into the bathroom...the same bathroom I was in yesterday.
I lock the door, and make sure no one is inside, and then I walk down to the back stall. I lock that door, and turn to use the toilet.
Suddenly, I see a note taped to the toilet. Odd, yes, but true. Since I am so cautious when it comes to bathrooms, I am probably the only one who has noticed it.
I take the paper and pull it off. I unfold it and read.

_____Dear Stranger
_____I know you have my notebook,
_____And I know that you have read it.
_____GIVE IT BACK!
_____Just leave it here, and you can go on
_____with your perfect happy little life,
_____knowing that the world will have one less
_____freak in it.
_____Signed,
_____Suicide Girl


My hands are full of sweat by the time I am finished reading the note. She must really be pissed.
But she's alive! The girl isn't dead! After everything that has happened to this poor girl, she is still alive!
But that means...
I quickly open my bag and pull out a pencil and paper. I begin to write.

--Dear Suicide Girl,
--Please, listen to me. I am not that type of person
--that cannot hear a cry for help when there is one.
--Let me help you. Please.
--Yes, I have read some of your journal, but not much.
--God, I am just so happy that you're alive! Really!
--But really, I can help you.
--Sincerely,
~~Kat McFerterson


I smile at my screen name. She won't have the slightest idea who I am, and that is very good.
I have to reuse the piece of tape, but that is okay. Hopefully, the girl will find it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please