Let's Make a New Start

Scream From The Pleasure

“When were you going to tell us?” Matt shouted as he entered the living area of the bus after putting his bag away. Brian trembled a bit and buried his head into Jimmy's shoulder.
“It just happened last night Matt. We hadn't even talked about it until you and Zack saw us!” Jimmy replied angrily as he rubbed Brian's back. Brian usually wasn't an emotional mess but he was whenever someone was mad at him.
“You two seemed awful close for it being the first night” Matt said stubbornly and on the verge of yelling again.
“Because I've loved him since before I can even remember” Jimmy said softly. Brian lifted his head.
“I fell in love with him shortly after I met him” Brian agreed softly.
“All I have to say is it took you fucking forever” Zack said before he and Johnny started playing guitar hero.
“How long have you known Zack?” Matt asked, still on the verge of yelling.
“I found out the same time you did Matt. I, however, knew they liked each other since I met them.” Zack replied, he hadn't even torn his gaze from the TV screen.
“Why are you so angry with us Matt?” Brian asked softly.
“What if Zack and I hadn't seen you two together, would you have told us?” Matt asked slightly calmer.
“Maybe” Jimmy replied before Brian got up and all but ran into the back room where he fell into his bunk and started crying.
“Maybe? What do you mean maybe?”
“He's afraid you'd all hate us Matt. That's why it's a maybe” Jimmy said, glaring before he followed after his crying boyfriend.
Johnny and Zack had paused their game and all three were in shock. Matt quickly recovered from his shock and followed Jimmy into the back room. Jimmy was sitting on Brian's bunk trying to comfort the crying man.
“We could never hate you” Matt said softly. Jimmy turned to Matt and shook his head before turning his attention to Brian.
“Then why are you mad at us?” Brian asked through sobs. Matt sighed.
“Because I thought it happened a long time ago. I hated that you couldn't just tell us. I suppose I reacted the exact way you were scared of and I'm sorry.” Matt said as he hung his head. He couldn't bare to look at either of them. He heard shuffling before someone was hugging him. He looked at the body and saw that Brian was hugging him. Matt hugged back before he let go and pushed Brian towards Jimmy.
“You should be hugging you boyfriend not me” Matt said before he exited the room and went to the front of the bus to start the drive home.

When the five got home, Jimmy and Brian drove from Matt's house to Brian's dad's. They picked up Pinkly and told Brian Sr. about their new relationship. Brian's dad gave them his blessing and said he was happy for them before they made their way to Brian's house. The two practically ran to Brian's room and the minute the door was closed, Jimmy's lips were on Brian's.
“Jimmy, I want you inside me” Brian said as Jimmy's lips attacked Brian's neck.
“You mean it?” Jimmy asked. Brian nodded and Jimmy took Brian's shirt off before he pushed Brian onto his bed gently. Jimmy worked on getting Brian's belt undone. Once the belt was gone, Jimmy worked on getting Brian's pants off. Brian worked on getting Jimmy's pants off the moment his pants were thrown across the room. Jimmy took off his shirt and kissed Brian.
“You really want me inside you?” Jimmy asked once more. Brian nodded eagerly.
“I've been wanting this for so long now. Please” Brian begged. Jimmy held his index and middle finger to Brian's lips.
“Suck” Jimmy commanded. Brian took the two fingers into his mouth and coated them with his saliva. Jimmy took his fingers out and started to stretch his lover.
“Fuck Jimmy” Brian said as Jimmy scissored him. Jimmy took his hand away from Brian and spit in his hand before he grabbed his erection and lathered it with his spit. Brian watched.
“You're going to have to stay calm” Jimmy said as he lined himself up between Brian's legs. Brian was visibly relaxed so Jimmy took that opportunity to slide into Brian. Brian's eyes screwed shut with pain as he started to whimper.
“Relax Brian. The pain will go away” Jimmy cooed before Brian gave a nod. Jimmy shoved himself into Brian fully. Jimmy let Brian get adjusted to his size before he continued. Soon all of the pain that Brian felt was replaced by blissful pleasure.
“Faster Jimmy” Brian moaned, bucking his hips up to meet Jimmy's thrusts. This caused Jimmy to go as fast as he could. Brian went to reach for his own erection but instead Jimmy smacked his hand away and grabbed onto Brian. Each time Jimmy would thrust his hips up his hand followed suite. This continued on until finally Jimmy released his seed into Brian, as Brian released himself onto Jimmy and his stomachs. Jimmy pulled out and leaned down to lick up Brian's fluids from his stomach, before doing the same with his own stomach using his hand.
“That was more amazing than I ever dreamed” Jimmy panted.
“Agreed. Way better.” Brian cuddled up to Jimmy's side.
“Brian?” Jimmy asked.
“Yeah?”
“I love you.”
“I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
And it's done