Nightmare

Nightmare

"Dukie!" I yelled "were too fucking busy for you to be fucking around"

"fine, what tables do I have?" she asked. tonight was one of the bussiest nights at the resturant.

"7,8 and 9" I told her, she stared at me "were busy!"

"whatever" she said, and walked away.

"shes just cranky" Mel mentioned, I nodded. she looked at the chart in my hands "how come you only have one table?"

"I dont know, ask Ryan" I said, she looked at him.

"just wait until you see that table" he muttered, then walked away. I sighed.

"he gave me the party table didnt he?" I asked, both Mel and I looked out and saw the huge crowd of people sitting at my table..."fuck"

"do it up" she said, then walked away. I grabbed my order book and walked over.

"hello, im Viola and ill be your waitress tonight, may I get you guys something to drink?" I said with the fakest sweet voice ever.

"whats your last name? you look familiar for some reason" one said, he had glasses on and short hair. he had to be about in his 40's.

"um, Prydece" I muttered. I hated giving out my last name, only because of my parents.

"oh shit! your Joe and Barbara's daughter! I worked with them once" I gave him a fake smile "tell them Mudrock says hey"

"will do. what can I get you guys to drink?" I asked again. they gave me all there orders, and said three more people were coming, but they ordered them drinks anyway.

I went in the back and got all the drinks, I asked Mel to help me out since I needed two trays. when we brought them out, there was three new guys. one was really tall, even sitting down he towered over the guy with the mohawk. the other had long black hair, and faded eyeliner around his eyes. the other had beautiful green eyes, with black messy hair. I handed the drinks out.

"have you decided on what your going to eat or would you like more time?" I asked, Mel walked away. I noticed I was being stared at by green eyes. I took all their orders and went into the back.

I helped Mel out a little and checked in on my table. I was still being followed by beautiful eyes. he kept whispering to gigantor and long hair. when I brought their food out, gigantor brushed my hand, then smiled.

"sorry" he muttered, I smiled back. after asking them if they needed anything else, I walked to the back and began to eat my food.

"every fucking night" Mel said after walking in. I stared at her.

"what?" I asked.

"you eat chicken fingers and french fries every night! eat something else!" she said, I laughed at her and she leaned over the table and began to eat her dinner also. "so whats up with those guys?"

"who? green eyes, gigantor and long hair?" I asked, she laughed at the names I gave them. then nodded "I dont know, theyre like studying the three of us. gigantor keeps looking at you" I said, smiling. she slapped my arm.

"I better go check on them" I said, she nodded and I left. I walked over and they were finished "any desserts?" I took all the plates and placed them on my arms.

"damn girl, you can carry all them?" bodzilla asked, he was jacked and had tattoos all over, I just noticed most of them did.

"yeah, its the most ive carried, but I can do it" I said, laughing.

"why dont you go and put them down then take our dessert orders" he said, I nodded and walked to the back and put them in the sink, then came back.

"now what would you gentlemen like?" I asked. they gave me all their orders and I put them in the back. as I finished my dinner, Mel's tables were cleared, we were closeing early today. there was only three tables left. mine, one of Dukies and one of Ryan's. I grabbed the desserts and walked to the table.

I gave them awhile and went back. I gave them there check and cleared the table. when I got back, there was a fifty dollar tip on the table, and the check sat there with the perfect amount. I cleaned the tables off and went to the back. I took off my aprin, grabbed my jacket and purse and waited for Mel and Dukie.

when they finished, we began our walk home.

"why dont we buy a car?" Mel asked. Dukie and I stared at her.

"with what fucking money would you like to buy a car with? we have enough to pay the rent and the bills and for things we need" I said.

"why cant we just ask mom and dad?" she whinned. I stopped at stared at her.

"no." I strictly said.

"I love how im the fucking oldest and I get bossed around by my younger sister"

"BY A FUCKING MINUTE! Mel, im not talking to them after what they did to us" I said, she sighed and continued walking.

-'green eyes'-
we left the resturant and were getting ready to get in the vans. I stared at Jimmy and Brian.

"hey guys, Jimmy, Brian and I are gonna take the one van. were gonna stay here for a little longer. we'll meet you guys back home" I said, no one argued, they just got in the van and drove away. I took the keys out and we got in the other van. we went straight to a store and brought some clothes.

-Vi-
"did you guys hear that?" I asked, they both looked at me like I had three heads. "I swore I heard something move in the bushs"

"your crazy. its probably like a squirrel or something" Dukie said, I shrugged. I heard it again. "ok, I heard that one"

out of no where, out hopped a bunny. Dukie and Mel screamed, I laughed.

"well, it was just a bunny" I said, and we continued walking. we were right around the corner now. of course every light on the street was out and everyone was sleeping.

I started to feel like someone was watching me. I turned around but no one was there. I shrugged it off and walked next to my sisters. we talked about random stuff. suddenly, the bushes moved and hands covered my mouth. I screamed against it but no one wouldve heard. I heard Mel and Dukie screaming silently too. we were being dragged against the street and the next thing I knew, we were thrown in the back of a van. duct tape was put over our mouths and we were blindfolded. all I saw before then, was two men with black masks over there faces, and one driving. my sisters and I were....kidnapped!
♠ ♠ ♠
Image what avenged looks like

MORE SOON!