Nightmare

We'll Conquer Them All

Brian called everyone else and told them to meet us at the hospital. Brian went in the ambulance with Matt because I wouldnt let go of Jimmy. sooner of later, Jimmy and I made our way to the car and made our way to the hospital. I was still crying hysterically. Jimmy reached over and took my hand.

"he's going to be okay Vi. its going to take more then a gun shot to kill him" he said, chuckling at the end. I ripped my hand from his.

"how could you say that! one of your best friends was just shot because of me and is on his way to the hospital. this isnt a time to laugh James!" I yelled. he took my hand again.

"your right Viola, but he's going to be fine" he assured me.

"why arent you upset about this?" I asked.

"I am Vi. we just dont show it the same way as you do" he said, then pulled into the parking lot.

we both got out and he took my hand again. we walked in and found Brian in the waiting room. we sat next to him.

"he went into emergancy surgery" he whispered to us. "he woke up in the ambulance" he paused "he wanted me to tell you something Vi"

"what?" I asked, still trying to gather myself.

"that it was him or you. and he'd much rather it be him. and to tell you its not your fault" Brian told me.

"I wish it was me" I whispered to myself. everyone else walked in the front door.

"Viola, what the fuck happened?" Zacky asked, visably pissed off.

"HEY! calm the fuck down! she didnt shoot him! when we got there she was laying next to Matt trying to keep him awake. she didnt want this to happen now stop fucking yelling at her because obviously she's really upset!" Brian yelled at him.

out of all the guys, Zacky and Brian hated me the most. Johnny and I havnt talked alot but we were cool, Jimmy and I went threw a rough patch but then I noticed he was the driver of the van that took us and he was the one protecting us. I was suprised that Brian would yell at Zacky in my defense. everyone sat down and then a cop walked in. behind him, was a body bag on a stretcher and it was being brought to the morgue.

"we need to talk to some of you" the cop said. he pointed to Jimmy, Brian and I. "come with me"

we followed him outside and I was the first to talk.

"my father killed my best friend Amber a few years ago. he told me if I ever told that he'd kill me the same way. I told Matt and then I called my mother and told her. my father was on the other phone listening to the whole time. he traced Matt's number and was coming after me. I told Matt to get everyone out of the house because I knew my father was going to go there. Matt didnt leave with everyone else and when I got there, my father had a gun to Matt's head. Matt punched my father and pushed me out of the way. thats when my father shot and hit Matt. then Brian and Jimmy came in and as I tried to help Matt tried to get the gun away from my father" I explained.

"and he hit the trigger trying to shoot us, but the gun was facing him" Brian said.

"and this is the correct story?" the cop asked.

"id swear it on the bible" I told him, he nodded.

"so it was all self defense. alright well Ms. Prydece, im sorry for the lose and I hope your boyfriend gets better soon. thank you for your coroporation" he said, then left.

"boyfriend?" Brian and Jimmy asked. I shrugged.

"thats what Matt told my father" I said, then turned to walk back inside. the nurse was walking out to us.

"the surgery went well. he's in a room and awake. he only wants to see Viola" the nurse said. I looked at everyone and they told me to go. I followed her until we got to the room.

Matt was busy staring at the ceiling so he didnt notice me staring at him in the door way. a few more tears escaped, though I never fully stopped crying. he turned and saw me.

"Vi" he smiled, I walked over to him. he took my hand. "will you please stop crying. look, im awake, im moving, im talking, im fine"

"your not fine Matt. you have a hole in your chest!" I told him. he pulled my arm down until I was closer to him. he wipped away the tears on my cheeks.

"I told you, your never going to get hurt when im around" he whispered, then leaned up and gently placed his lips on mine. he pulled away but I didnt want him too.

he placed his hand on the back of my head, while mine were on his sides. he kissed me again and again until we both started giggling. I pulled away and sat down next to him.

"I never got to thank you for saving my life. more then once" I said, he looked at me "thank you Matt"

"your welcome Vi" he said, "im your protecter, remember that"

"I should probably go get everyone else, theyre worried about you" I said, he nodded. I got up to head to the door but he grabbed my wrist.

"come here" he said, I leaned down once again. "I know they kidnapped you, and im really sorry they did, but im not. im sorry they hurt you, but im glad they brought you to me" he whispered into my ear. he placed his hand on my cheek, and leaned up to place another kiss on my lips. I leaned more into this one, I felt his lip ring with my tongue, but pulled away.

"Matt, we cant" I said, then walked out to go get everyone else.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" "I dont know!" "YOU LIKE HIM! WHY ARE YOU TELLING HIM YOU CANT?" "because I dont plan on staying here!" "HE LIKES YOU DUMBASS! DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING TO FIND SOMEONE BETTER IN JERSEY?" "no, but still. his friends kidnapped us" "WHO FUCKING CARES!"

was I just argueing with myself? 0.o

"guys, you can go see him" I said. they all got up and I showed them to the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
im not really sure about the ending, but whatever!
MATTS OKAYY :D
comments pleasee [: