Nightmare

Betrayed

Matt has been on bed rest for a week now. only a two more days until he went back to the doctors and they determained if he was okay or not. Jimmy came in and wrapped his arm around my neck.

"go take a break Vi" he told me, I stared at him.

"are you sure? I dont mind" I told him. Matt looked at me.

"Vi, take a break" he encouraged.

I nodded and walked downstairs. Johnny, Brian and Zacky took the girls out, and with Jimmy with Matt upstairs, it was perfect. I went downstairs and got out the suitcase I brought on one of my alone journeys to the store. I threw all the clothes in it, then did the unthinkable. I took out my phone and called someone I havnt talked to in years. when he answered, I heard everything going on behind him.

"BamBam?" I asked. I heard him chock on something

"Viola?" he asked.

"hey" I said.

"whats up?"

"well I know this is a lot to ask since we havent really talked in awhile, but I was wondering if I could come stay at the house for awhile. its just me, Dukie and Mel are staying at our friend's house"

"yeah sure, anytime"

"okay well ill text you when my plane lands"

"ill be there to get you. im glad you called Vi, we miss you over here"

"I miss you guys too. see you soon"

"see you soon baby cuz"

I hung up and took out a pen and some paper. I wrote a note then placed it on the bed. after calling the airport and getting my ticket, and called for a cab around the corner, I texted Brandon when i'd be landing and then snook upstairs. Jimmy was still in Matt's room. I looked around one last time, then went out the back door.

I walked to the park around the corner and found my cab. I told him to take me to the airport, and he did. I got my ticket and went to my gate. to be honest, I was going to miss everyone.

when I boarded the plane, and we began to take off. I looked down. it really wasnt a bad place.

-Jimmy-
"are you hungry?" I asked Matt, he nodded.

I went downstairs to make us some food, and I figured Vi would be hungry too. I went to the stairs and stared down.

"VIOLA! ARE YOU HUNGRY?!" I screamed, but never recieved an answer. its been over and hour since I told her to go down, she probably fell asleep. I finished making food and brought it up to Matt.

"did Vi eat any?" he asked, I shook my head.

"I screamed down for her, but she never answered. she's probably sleeping" I told him, he nodded.

for hours after, we sat in Matt's room, writing, playing and watching tv. Vi never came up.

"I guess she was really worn out" Matt noted, I nodded in agreement.

-Viola-
the plane landed and I walked out. as soon as I saw him, I smiled. I walked over to him, and hugged him.

"hey Brandon" I said, he shushed me. "sorry"

"the guys are in the car. lets get your bag and get a move on" he said, he put his arm on my shoulder and walked to the baggage claims. "what made you want to come here?"

"just needed to get away. ill explain the whole story later" I told him. he nodded.

we got my bags and we went out to the car. Bran, Ryan and Chris were there.

"hey guys!" I said, hugging each.

"Bam, this is Viola?" Chris asked. I laughed

"yes Raab, its Vi" Bam said, "you guys havnt seen her in years but its here"

"holy shit" Bran said.

just so you all know, Brandon is Bam, Bran is Dico, Ryan is Ryan Dunn and Chris is Raab. aka the CKY crew

"LETS GO!" Bam screamed.

"AHOYYY!" Dico and Raab screamed. I got into the car laughing.

"does Aunt Ape and Uncle Phil know im coming?" I asked.

"nope. SUPRISE!" Bam yelled. I laughed.

-Jimmy-
"everyone's home. I told them not to go in Vi's room so they wouldnt wake her" I told Matt, he nodded.

"JIMMY!" Mel screamed from downstairs. I ran down.

"what? your going to wake Vi!" I silently yelled.

"oh no im not. she's not there. I found this" she said, handing me a paper. I opened it, and my mouth dropped.

"oh shit" I mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if its a little short.

and yes, Bam Margera is infact, Viola, Dukie and Mel's cousin. :0

COOKIES TO ALL!! (THAT COMMENTED :D)