Nightmare

I Miss You

[b-Jimmy-
"oh shit" I said again. I ran up the stairs. "Matt, we have a problem" I said, walking into his room.

"what?" he said, staring me down.

"Vi, left" I mumbled, handing him the paper. he became very pissed.

to everyone,
Im sorry to cause you all worry, stress and pain. I know you guys kidnapped us for the money, then became great friends. (Zacky, Brian, look in the closet. there's a few plastic bags for you) Matt, im expecially sorry to you. i'd much rather it be me on bedrest and have a hole in my chest then you. Im so sorry you got hurt. and I'll be checking up in a few days to see how you are. thank you for showing me friendship, love and hospitality, but I just couldnt stay there knowing I caused pain to all. maybe i'll see you all in the future. good luck guys, you've got the talent to make it far. Dukie and Mel, I love you.
Love, Viola

he threw the note onto the floor and picked up his phone.

-Vi-
we reached the house and everyone got out. Raab grabbed my bag and I followed them into the house. as soon as Bam opened the door, he screamed AHOO!!! they did that alot. I walked in last and no one payed attention to me.

"AHOO!" I screamed, everyone turned. Aunt Ape yelled.

"AHH! VIOLA!" she yelled, rushing over to me. she hugged me tight. Uncle Phil came over and hugged me too.

"what are you doing here?" Novak asked.

"shut up jail bait" I automatically said. "I came to visit"

"oh my god! im so happy to see you! hows your mother and father?" Aunt Ape asked.

"mom is...okay. and dad....died" I said, she covered her mouth.

"im so sorry"

"no, no. its okay. actually, its a reason im here. I guess I should explain the whole story now" I said, I sat down next to Dico. everyone gathered.

"go ahead Vi" Dunn encouraged.

"remember my old friend Amber? the one Novak was in love with?" I asked, they all nodded, "we'll on our 16th birthday, while I was sleeping, my drunk as hell came in and attacked her. killing her. I woke up to her screams and I tried everything to try and stop him. then he turned on me and told me I had to help him hide her and make it look like a bear attack or he'd kill me too. fearing my life, I did. he also told me if I told anyone, he'd kill me. so I only told Dukie and Mel and we left. about two weeks ago, Mel, Dukie and I were kidnapped after work. three men researched us and found out about our parents being rich. they figured, lets get some money for the band. well it didnt work like that. their friend found out and allowed us to stay at the house. where Mel and Dukie are now. they've become our friends. about a week ago I told their "leader" Matt about my father. then I called my mother and told my mom. but my father was on the other end and heard the whole thing. he traced the phone back to the house we were at. I called and told Matt to get everyone out of the house and all that. he did, but he stayed. when I got there, my father had Matt at gunpoint. Matt hit him and pushed me out of the way when my father shot. Matt got hit in the chest and his two friends ran in and attacked my dad. he shot another time but himself. the day Matt got out of the hosptial was the day of the funeral. i've been helping Matt since. and now that he's almost better, I took my chance to leave. so here I am"

"oh my god" they all said.

"im so sorry" Bam mumbled. "your welcome here whenever and as long as you want"

"thanks" I said.

"why'd you leave Mel and Dukie?" Dunn asked.

"they liked it there. they get along with the guys great. they go out with them, hang with them. im pretty sure they like two of them" I said, "they like California"

"and you didnt like it?" Raab asked.

"California is beautiful. I loved it. but I felt trapped. they kidnapped us. I dont think I could ever forget that. they are really great guys though, and they;d do anything for their friends. I like Matt, he's a great guy"

my phone started ringing. I looked at it.

"shit" I mumbled.

"what?" Novak asked.

"they found my note faster then I wanted them too" I told them. I picked it up anyway. "im alive Matt. no need to call. bye"

"you fucking wait Viola" he yelled. "where the fuck are you? Jimmy and I are coming to get you"

"I left on purpose Matt. and you cant leave your bed for another two days. goodbye". I hung up. "sorry"

"dont be sweety. come on, ill cook you up something to eat. you look hungry" Aunt Ape said.

"WHAT ABOUT US!?!" Uncle Phil yelled.

"alright, everyone" she said.

"i'll help" I told her. we went into the kitchen and began cooking.

-Matt-
"I left on purpose Matt. and you cant leave your bed for another two days. goodbye" she said, then hung up.

"FUCK!" I screamed.

"can you trace it?" Jimmy asked. I shook my head.

"not long enough. she knew it too" I told him.

I threw the blankets off me and leaned up.

"Matt, lay back down" Jimmy told me.

"James, i've been laying down for awhile! shut the fuck up. im finding out where she'd go" I told him.

my feet touched the floor and I had to regain my balance. I began to walk foward until Jimmy stood infront of me.

"move dude" I warned. he slide to the side a little and I continued. It was a little harder to walk down the stairs but I made it. everyone was in the living room.

"MATT! get back in bed!" Dukie yelled.

"no. where's some where your sister would go that she thinks no one else would find out. some where she'd feel safe?" I asked.

"I dont know. maybe her friend Gabe's" Dukie said.

"no, he's on tour" Mel said.

"she wouldnt go to Brandon's. they havnt talked in years" Dukie said. "maybe she went back home"

"well we need to find her" I said.

"why dont you just give her some time. she'll come back, believe me" Mel said.

"I want her back now" I mumbled to myself. "I miss her"
♠ ♠ ♠
AWWWHHZZZZ MATT'S SO CUTEE!!
COMMENTS?!? PLZ?!
ILL GIVE YOU FRESHLY BAKED COOKIES! ;D