Nightmare

What A Jackass.

"you guys, are going to be in Jackass" Bam told Ape, Phil and I. I laughed

"you cant be serious" I laughed, he looked at me. "oh, you are"

"your in one of the car crashing scenes Vi" he said, laughing "basically, were just going to crash into each other. we want you to win. so we'll probably all just fuck around"

"alright" I said "when do we start?"

"today" he smiled.

"I dont want her getting hurt Bam!" Ape told him, Phil nodded in agreement.

"she'll be fine. come on Vi. lets go get your outfit and get you in makeup" Bam said, taking my hand and pulling me.

I had my hair and make up done...im not exactly sure why, I looked the same. then I put on this black and red jumpsuit. finally, an hour later, the group of us in the scene, gathered infront of the cars.

"Hey, im Viola Prydece, and this is the crash durby" I introduced it. we all ran to our cars.

the guys did exactly as Bam said. they fucked around, allowing me to hit them, or they hit walls. Finally, I was the only one still running. I got out and got on the top of the car, Bam handing me the trophy. I kissed it and raised it above my head. I heard a car reviving, but didnt think much of it. I looked at Bam and he wasnt smiling.

"Bam? whats wrong?" I asked. he didnt hear me "BAM! WHATS WRONG!?"

"BRANDON! GET HER!" I heard Ape yell, Bam came towards the car, grabbing my leg.

"HURRY!" he yelled, the camara's were down. something wasnt right. I turned around and saw the car with Dunn in it, going out of control. he was freaking out, trying to steer, and probably pressing the break.

the last thing I remember, it went dark.

-Matt-
"I wonder whats shes doing" I mumbled. I heard Mel sigh next to me.

"Mathew, I swear to god im going to hurt you! she's been gone for two weeks and youve been depressed since. WERE ON MOTHERFUCKING TOUR DUDE!" she yelled at me.

"she hasnt called in a few days though!" I said. she slammed her hands on the sides of her legs, and got up. she stormed to the back.

-Mel-
I stormed to the back. I was tired of him being all depressed and shit over Viola. I understand he loved her, but it was time for him to forget. she wasnt coming back! she's always been a eastern girl. I opened Jimmy's bunk curtain and climbed in.

"still talking about Vi?" he asked, wrapping his hand around my waist and putting his head on my chest.

"yes. its so annoying sometimes" I said.

"its kind of hard to forget someone when theres two of them walking around him everyday. just give him time love, he'll forget" he said.

"I know its hard, having Dukie and I here, and I would leave, but I dont want to"

"I dont want you too either" he giggled, leaning his head up and pressing his lips to mine. I smiled.

-Bam-
I walked back and forth infront of the bed.

"Bam, calm down a little" Ape told me. I looked at her.

"its all my fault!" I yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT. MORE ANOTHER DAY, I PROMISE. IM SMASHED WITH HOMEWORK >.<