Nightmare

You Lied To Me

Matt walked out of the room, the guys and Dukie and Mel following.

"what the hell?" Viola asked. I stared at her.

"i'll explain later" I told her, she just stared back at me.

-Matt-
I was fighting tears. It wasn't normal for me to get upset. I took a fucking bullet for her and she doesn't remember me!? thats fucked up!

"Matt, stop walking away!" Dukie yelled after me. I hadn't noticed I was already walking down the stairs.

"why should I Dukie?" I asked, no one was behind her. yet at least. she grabbed my arm. I stopped.

"because your running away, and thats not what rock stars do. they face their troubles. this is your trouble!"

"one I have to let go, because she doesn't even fucking remember me" I said, and began walking again.

"Matt. STOP!" Mel screamed. she always took command. "your going back to that room, and your going to make her remember. and if you ask why, its because you love her, and all you've been talking about is her. so your going to fix this"

"memory loss, isn't something you can fix. come on, we have to get to the next show" I said. "go say goodbye to your sister, i'll be in the van"

-Vi-
Dukie and Mel came back in, followed by two of those guys.

"we have to go. we'll call you later to check on you. we love you" Dukie said, she hugged me, Mel just stared. then walked to Bam. she whispered something and he nodded.

"bye" she said, then walked out.

"whats up her ass?" I asked.

"I cant believe you dont remember them" Bam mumbled.

-two weeks later-
"FINALLY! HOME!" I yelled, entering the Bam Castle. everyone chuckled.

"so what do you want for dinner?" Ape asked. I suddenly had a craving for something I dont remember ever eating.

"Spanish rice?" I asked. she stared at me

"sure" she said, then disappeared.

"when the fuck did you start eating that?" Bam asked.

"I dont remember...I just really want it" I answered, they all stared at me. "what?"

"nothing" Bam said. "go to your room and put your stuff away"

-Bam-
Vi walked into her room.

"watch and listen" I warned them all.

suddenly you heard Viola scream and run out.

"YOU BROUGHT ME A CAR?!" she screamed, I nodded. she jumped on me.

"I felt bad for putting you in the hospital. go look at it" I said, she ran outside, everyone following.

"MY FUCKING DREAM CAR!!!" she screamed. in the driveway sat a yellow and black camaro. the car she's wanted for years. "I LOVE YOU!"

"your welcome" I said.

-Dukie-
I called Bam while I was laying next to Brian.

"hey" I said, Brian smiled.

"hey, im sorry. nothing new. im trying my hardest though" he said. I looked at Brian and shook my head.

"just tell him to give up, theres no point in pushing it" he whispered, I nodded.

"Bam, just give up. we cant push her. hopefully, she'll remember sooner or later" I told him. I heard him sigh.

"how's Matt?"

"a mess. were trying to help but he's so god damn stubborn" I said, he chuckled.

"I hear ya, reminds me of Viola"

"yeah well, they argued over little things a lot" I said. he laughed again. "well Bam, thanks for trying. were going to sleep now. night"

"night. tell the guys I said hey" he said. then hung up.

"I feel horrible" I whispered to Brian.

"he'll get over her sooner or later. I can understand why he's so upset. if it was you, id be just like him" he told me.

"no need to worry about that" I smiled to him. I leaned over and pressed my lips to his.

"I think I love you" he whispered.

"I think so too" I whispered back.
♠ ♠ ♠
WARNING: NEXT CHAPTERS GOING TO JUMP A FEW YEARS. ILL WARN AGAIN LATER.
ARENT DUKIE AND BRIAN SO CUTE?!?!?
YAHHH!