Nightmare

Soundtrack 2 My Life

"Matt....Brian...Johnny...Jimmy and....and...uh" She said. Zacky's face dropped a little.

"come on, let them finish" I said, taking her hand and pulling her over to her sisters. they hugged and listened to the guys play.

"im married" Mel dropped.

"and you didnt invite me to the wedding?!" Vi screamed, Mel shrugged.

"I wanted to, but you didnt remember any of them and at the time Matt was still in love with you. Im sorry" she said, Val walked over to us.

"which one?"

"Jimmy" Mel smiled.

"im engaged to Brian" Dukie said, Vi's face dropped. but she brought it right back before anyone else noticed.

"and your with Matt?" she asked Val, Val nodded.

"im sorry, a year or two after your accident we kinda just started hooking up and shit. I fell in love with him, and I know deep inside of him, he still loves you, but it doesnt bother me" she said, Vi nodded.

"why cant I remember the last one?"

"you two didnt get along very well" Dukie said, "actually, you two hated each other...a lot"

"I should still be able to remember!" she was getting frustrated with herself.

"Vi, calm down. dont work it too hard. your going to get a headache" I told her, she stared at me. "you know you get them easily now!"

"I was in the hospital five months ago, ill be fine" she said. she was so damn stubborn.

the guys finished and said goodnight. we hadnt noticed but they did their encore song too. Jimmy came up behind Vi and hugged her. he carried her to the dressing room.

"its so nice to have you back!" he gushed, then kissed his wife.

"you two are so cute" Vi said, looking at Jimmy and Mel, and Brian and Dukie and Matt and Val. Johnny had some girl sitting on his lap but neither of us were to sure on who she was.

"oh, my bad. you two never met before the accident" Johnny said "Vi, see if you can remember. remember the night I was sitting on the computer and Matt asked you to check on me and then when I was going down the stairs you told me she was lucky?"

"kinda" Vi said.

"well this is the girl I was talking to. her name is Lacey" he said, Vi stood up and shook her hand.

"im Viola" Vi said.

"oh I know. everyone used to talk about you all the time, even Johnny" she said, Vi awkwardly smiled. "not in a weird way. just how you were nice to him and at the time was the only one that kinda understood him. he missed you"

"so I forgot all of you...because of the car accident on Jackass?"

"yea, when Dunn's car went psycho and crashed into you" I told her, she nodded.

"why cant I remember you!" she pointed to Zacky, still getting frustrated.

"VIOLA!" I yelled, she looked at me "thats Zacky. now stop thinking or else"

"or else what?" Matt asked.

"Vi's been in a lot more accidents, as I've told you all, well she got sick a few months back, and was in the hospital for two weeks" I explained.

"for what?" Johnny asked.

"for absolutely nothing. im fine now" Vi tried to convince

"no, she's not. she had viral meningitis which basically just means you have too many white blood cells in your brain, your only supposed to have less then 30, she had over 300. her brain was swollen. it causes you to be in a fuck load of pain and have horrible migraines. though she's been out for 5 months, it sorta stays with you for awhile. if she thinks to hard, headbangs, moshs, or over do anything, she gets a severe headache"

"Vi, im Zacky. you probably dont remember me because I was a total dick to you" Zacky said.

"you were the one that hit me?" Vi asked, Zacky's head bowed and he whispered 'yes'

"im sorry, I just have to" Matt said, then walked over to her and hugged her tightly. Brian, Johnny and Zacky agreed and did the same.

"how long are you guys staying here?" Jimmy asked.

"a few days. when do you guys leave?" Raab said.

"we have two more stops then tour's over" Matt said. "we're leaving tomorrow"

"can I come?" Vi asked. "I want to catch up with my sisters"

"are you sure? I mean you didnt bring any clothes" I said. what the fuck, I felt like her father.

"can you send me some?" she asked, I nodded.

"you just have to be careful, alright?" I told her, she nodded. "well, if you going with them, I guess we should be getting home"

"tell Ape and Phil I love them. and if Neil calls...I give you full permission to flip a shit"

"thank god! I've only been waiting forever. catapult?"

"with paint cans" she told me, I smiled.

I hugged everyone as I waited for Raab and Dico to stop hugging her, then I did

"be careful. and call me please?" I asked, she nodded. "I love you" I whispered to her.

"I love you too" she whispered back.

we left. I was gonna miss my baby cousin.