Nightmare

Break Out!

I heard the two in the back whisper something to the driver, then I figured they climbed over the seat. I took my chance to find my sisters. I slowly inched my way to the back of the van, I felt someone, and then someone fell on me. I was guessing it was Dukie and Mel. we leaned up against each other and didnt make a sound.

we had to been driving for hours. I figured Dukie and Mel fell asleep, but I didnt. finally we stopped. the front door opened and the smell of gas came rushing in. I heard the men talking and then the door closed and we were moving again. I leaned my head down on one of my sisters and began to doze off.

"WAKE UP!" one screamed. I felt his breathe on my face, so he was right infront of me. "if I take this tap off, you promise not to scream for help?"

I nodded. he ripped the tape off and and I left out a little yelp from the pain.

"DUDE! be careful. theyre still ladies" one told him. he just groaned.

"what do you and your sisters want to eat?" he asked. "bagels, donuts, whatever"

"bagels" I whispered.

"plain with cream cheese okay?" someone in the distance said, I nodded. "dont bother putting the tape back on. why dont you take it off the others"

"fine, but if they start screaming im going kill them" the one infront of me said.

"no your not" this voice was different. it wasnt the one infront of me or the other one. this one was a new voice, but for some reason, it sounded familiar.

"please, can you just let us go?" I suddenly asked.

"no" the one infront of me said. I suddently felt a bag hit my leg. "eat. we've still got a long drive"

from then on it was silence. the man infront of me disappeared and we were left to eat. all you could hear was the faint sound of the radio.

we had be drive for atleast two days. we were still tied up and our eyes were covered. we came to a sudden stop.

"welcome home boys" one said. we must have been at there house "its midnight and the temperture is a nice 69 degrees. the whole town is sleeping so lets bring our friends inside"

the back door opened and I almost fell out. thank god one caught me. he picked me up like a newly wed husband would to bring his new wife threw the threshold, and began to walk. I heard the door open and tv's blasting. he kept walking and then I was being brought downstairs. I was placed on my feet and the blindfold came off. all I saw was pitch black. I heard two others come in and then I heard my sisters.

"be quite. the rest of our family is sleeping. wake them up and shits going down. my room is right across the hall. wake me and up and get shot" one said. he had brown eyes, they were like chocolate.

"your not funny S. these girls are not to be hurt. you hear me?" one said. I couldnt see his eyes, I didnt know where he was.

the door opened and they disappeared. I sat down and finally found my sisters. I leaned against the wall and fell asleep.

"YO! WAKE UP ASSHOLE!" I heard someone scream. I jumped from my sleep and inched toward the door.

"shut the fuck up. we got home late!" the one said. thats the guy that threatened to kill us.

"well come on. Mudrock needs us" the other said.

I knew that name. Mudrock. it seemed so familiar. thats when I remember. my parents worked with a Mudrock before. he's a music producer. he'd know who we were if he saw us. but that wouldnt happen.

we had to get out of here. we had to break out!
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its shortt :/