Nightmare

All Of These Emotions Are Pouring Out Of Me

-Vi-
I sat in that room after Bam, Dico and Raab left, wondering if I was going to be able to do this.

"Who's Neil?" Matt asked.

"After a few of my accidents, I met Neil in the hospital. he was my roommate because he fell off his room doing some shit and they had to keep him under observation. I got hit in the head with a paint can and had a concussion, but because of all my other accidents, kept me under observation. we became friends then I left, I wound up coming to see him and then when he got out, things got a little more serious. we went out and eventually, became a couple. I really shouldve gotten to know the real him before we rushed into things because, well, he was a total dick. he'd yell at me if I was in one of the guy's rooms, or if I looked at one of the guys. he wouldn't let me go on shoots by myself, or anything of that nature. eventually, he went out drinking and would get so wasted, he'd come to Bam's at 3 in the morning just to hit me. he proposed the other day but I said no. well, earlier today, I found out he was marrying another girl, so I called it quits" I explained.

"does Bam or any of the guys know he hit you?" Dukie asked, I shook my head no. "what the fuck Vi"

"its fine" I said.

"so whats the catapult and paint can thing?" Johnny asked.

"well its an obvious Neil is going to come to the house, well a few weeks ago Glomb made a deck catapult and we shot stuff at Vito. Bam was asking permission to use the catapult with paint cans and hit Neil"

they all started laughing, except Matt. I looked at him and he was staring at me.

"im sorry" I told him, he snapped back into reality and half smiled, I felt like I've seen that half smile before.

"well guys, we better get to the bus" he said.

"you can use my clothes until Bam sends you yours" Mel said, I nodded.

they all got up and I followed them from the dressing room to the bus. Matt and Val slipped into there bunks, as did Johnny and Lacey, and Brian and Dukie.

"you can sleep where ever. here's a blanket and a pillow and some pajama's. its good to have you back sis, we missed you" Mel said, hugging me.

"I missed you too" I said. Jimmy hugged me goodnight and took his wife's hand and they slipped into their bunk. I found the bathroom and changed, then went back to the front of the bus. the bus driver already began driving, and I hadn't noticed. I sat on the couch, hands folded, phone on my lap.

"mind if I sit here for a little?" I heard, I looked up and Zacky was standing there. I smiled.

"sure" I said, and he sat next to me, he put the blanket on himself and I. "tell me what I missed"

"from what, the night of your accident and on or everything?" he said.

"why not everything" I chuckled.

"we kidnapped you. Jimmy, Brian and I. we knew who your parents were and at the time we needed the money. we didn't know your background with your parents though. we hid you from everyone else for a few days, until Matt found you. he flipped a shit on us and immediately grew a liking to you. from then on, you two talking for hours, just as your sisters were getting closer to us. you told Matt what had happened with your dad and well, your dad came to the house to kill you. Matt stepped in and got shot, and Jimmy and Brian killed your father. after that, you helped Matt who was on bed rest, then one day, you disappeared. you went to Bam's and we didn't hear from you for days. though we hated each other, I was still worried about you. we tried getting you back but you never talked to us, then your accident happened. we were in New York and when Raab came and got us, we rushed to see you. when you didn't recognize us, all our hearts were broken. especially Matt's. we left and finished tour and Bam tried to get you to remember us. he would talk about us and play our music, but you never budged" he said.

"thats how I knew the words tonight" I whispered, he nodded.

"we told him to give up after a few months. nothing was coming back to you and we didn't want to stress it anymore. by then, we were touring and everything because the night you left, you left us fifty thousand dollars, which was all put to good use. we brought a bigger house, got our record deal and everything. Matt insisted on having an extra room for you just in case you were to come back, its still there. as time went on, Bam kept us in the loop of what was happening to you. all of your other accidents and everything. but as time went on, Matt pretended not to love you anymore, but found love in Val. Mel and Jimmy got engaged, then married only five months later, and then Dukie and Brian got engaged, and they're getting married in two months, and Johnny and Lacey are going strong."

"what about you?" I asked, he smirked. for a second, my breathe was taken away.

"I've been on and off with this girl Gena. I just want to find my 'one' like everyone else has, but I have this weird feeling she isn't it" he said,

"you'll find her, and I bet she's beautiful" I assured him, he nodded. "you better get some sleep. I bet today was a busy day"

"why dont you sleep in my bunk. ill sleep on the couch" he said, I shook my head.

"im not going to put you out, now go" I said, he chuckled, he got up but leaned down to hug me.

"its nice to have you back kid" then began walking to his bunk.

"hey Zacky, why did we hate each other?" I asked.

"you hated me for kidnapping you and your sisters and hitting you. I hated you because well.......I just dont remember" he lied "good night"

"good night" I said, the lights went off and I layed there, listening to the passing cars.

why would he lie about hating me? it was so obvious too, I could see his nostrils flare from across the room.

I could only wonder.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY ITS BEEN TAKING ME FOREVER GUYS!
CAKE FOR ALL!!

11 months have passed and your still gone. when will you come back? rest easy Jimmy, we all miss you so much. the worlds not the same without you. </3