Nightmare

Dont' Get Too Close

While the guys went out to party with the other bands, the girls and I went to the bus too lay down.

"here" Lacey said, handing me her ipod, "your gonna need to start studying"

she disappeared and the bus became silent. I put the headphones in and layed on the couch. I pressed play and guitars went soaring threw my head. the more I got into the song, the more I noticed I knew most of the words. Bam had been playing this for the past few years.

oh...

I closed my eyes and fell into a light sleep, the guys playing lowly in the background. I kept waking up a few times, hearing people outside. fans probably. around 2, the door opened and I heard people stumbling. I opened my eyes and stared at them.

"shut the fuck up, all of them are sleeping!" I silently yelled. all five looked at me.

"why aren't you sleeping?" Brian asked, I stared.

"been catching up on what i've missed" I said, showing the ipod. they smiled. Matt came over to miss and kissed my forehead.

"enough, you have time. get some sleep" he said, then disappeared. Jimmy, Johnny and Brian all said goodnight and left. Zacky stood there for a few minutes, just looking at me.

"you dont seem as drunk" I said, leaning up a little.

"I didnt drink really" he admitted, sitting next to my feet. "you okay out here?"

"yeah, im fine" I told him, he looked at me.

"still scared of the dark?"

"kinda" I told him, he laughed but left. I closed my eyes again, turning off the ipod. I heard movement and Zacky was next to my face.

"this is a very large couch, it is wider then our bunks, now move over" he said, I only saw those huge, amazing green eyes.

I moved over and made space for him. he layed down and put his blanket on. he turned the tv on but the volume down a little. he turned on comedy central, and I blushed at what came on. he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer.

"awh, look who it is. my girl Vi" he said, giggling. I stared at him. "you have a very nice body"

it was the never-before scenes from Jackass, and it was the one where I jumped off a bridge with steve-o, and Preston holding us up. (which failed) we used the clip with Wee-Man. I was in my jackass bikini. Steve-o grabbed onto me and we were getting ready to jump, I could feel Zacky tense up.

"why so tense mr. Vengeance?" I asked, he losened.

"I dont know, maybe because a friend of mine is very close to a drug addict, and a bikini and about to jump off a very high bridge with a fat man holding them"

"if im not mistaken, aren't I very close to a drug addict at the moment?" I asked "and he's trying very hard to get sober. so dont you go and get all brother-y"

"I havnt done that shit an a very long time and I never plan on going back. that was the biggest mistake of my life" he got very difensive.

"im sorry" I said, looking away from him. he continued to watch the movie as I sat there.

"go to sleep Vi. if you want, i'll go back to my bunk. I just didnt want you too get scared in the dark" he whispered too me.

I actually felt really safe right here, and I didnt want him to leave.

"no, you can stay. you should get some sleep too" I told him. the tv was turned off and I felt my blanket coming up higher. "thank you"

"shh, goodnight Vi" he whispered.

"night Zee" I said, allowing myself to go into a complete sleep.

-Zacky-
I fell asleep just watching her. she was so cute when she sleeped, her eyes fluttered a few times, she hardly moved, her nose would twitch every so often, sometimes she spoke and her mouth moves a little.

I woke up and looked at the clock, 9. no one else was up yet, atleast I dont think. I heard no moving at all. I slid my arm out from under Vi and got up, moving my blanket and pillow back to my bunk. though I was horrible at cooking, I decided to make pancakes. from a box of course.

when finished, I gave some to the bus driver. he told me we'd be home in about an hour. I ate my pancakes as I waited for everyone else to wake. Vi was first, I handed them too her.

"thank you" she smiled. that smile was absolutely breathtaking.

"about last night, lets keep that on the down-low for right now? we all know Matt's feelings, I just think its too soon" I said, she nodded.

"secrets safe" she whispered. she was so adorable. how did I not notice this earlier.

within a half hour, everyone else woke up. after everyone ate breakfast, we cleaned up and shit.

we reached the house. Vi was the first person off, and when the rest of us got off, we saw her staring at the house infront of her.

'this isnt the house" she said, turning.

"Vi, we moved. this is our new house" I told her, she shook her head.

"what happened to the old one?!" she pouted. "I knew where everything was, kinda"

"its not much different babe, look, its bigger. now you'll have your own room, and Bam sent your clothes, good!" Dukie said. she shrugged.

"ill show you around" I told her, grabbing my stuff and hers and opening the door. "the Berrys live with us too"

we walked to my room first to put my stuff. "this is my room" I said, "you can come here any time" we walked down the hallway a little "your room"

we went inside and she looked around. she was memorized

"your sister's decorated it just incase you remembered and wanted to come back. I helped a little. I hope you like it" I said, she was still looking at it. it was black walls, red trime and writting. on the wall, Mel wrote Vi's favorite saying 'Seize The Day' (which was also one of our greatest hits)

"its so....amazing" she whispered.

"here" I said, "I got this last night" I handed her a really old camara. poloride one, that prints out by itself and you can put it places. "you can take pictures and hang them up" I smiled.

"thank you so much!" she said, and snapped a picture of me. once it finished printing and clearing, she peeled the back off and stuck it on the wall. "feel special"

"I do" I said "shall we continue?"

"we shall"

I showed her the rest of the house, or as she called it, mansion.

the way she was, just memorized me. I was still trying to figure out why I hated her. this is all because of her. I should thank her...
♠ ♠ ♠
hi, hello this is Stephy here.
sorry it took me FOREVER to update.
more soon, just got my own laptop, so maybe i'll be able to write some more (:
thank you guys so much for sticking around, lurveeyouu (;