Nightmare

Foolish Lies Are Growing Old

after sitting there for awhile, Zacky got up. him being a stupid ass and forgetting we were attached, literally dragged me across the floor.

"where the fuck are you going?" I asked.

"im going to take a shower! im going out tonight" he said. I turned to Matt.

"please take them off! i'd rather be stuck to Brian" I begged.

"im going out with him!" Brian said.

"fine! Johnny?"

"im staying here" Johnny said. I sighed.

"can I please be switched to Johnny?" I begged. Matt walked over and undid Zacky's cuff, but slapped it on his wrist.

"Johnny and Jimmy, your taking Dukie and Mel out. dont let either of them out of your sights. got it?" Matt ordered. they both nodded.

"DUKIE! MEL!" Matt screamed, they both ran up the stairs and stared at us.

"I thought you were attached to green eyes" Mel said. I shrugged.

"Jimmy and Johnny are taking you two out. get dressed, look pretty, although you already do. just get dressed!" Matt said. I sighed and fell to the floor, tugging on Matt. "oh hell no" he pulled his arm up and I was standing again.

"that fucking hurt!" I yelled. he smirked.

"im going downstairs with your sisters and you, and im going to let you go. you will put on something nice along with your sisters, got it?" Matt said, I didnt argue. "Jimmy, Johnny go get cleaned up"

we walked downstairs and when we reached the room he let me go. I got changed into skinny jeans and a tight top. I threw on the new heels I brought and walked back outside. he once again, put the cuff on my wrist. I gave him a dirty look.

"hey! im your friend. remember that!" he said. the four of us walked upstairs. I handed Jimmy a stack of money.

"get a nice dinner" I told him. he nodded. "and I dont hate you so much anymore. I hate Matt more"

"yes!" Jimmy said, I laughed. they left and all that was left was Matt and I.

"if I take off these cuffs, can I trust you?" he asked.

"I dont see why you just wont let me go. its my shit I have to take care of" I snapped.

"but your in my house! so its my shit too! weither you like it or not Viola, your stuck with me. did you not understand when I told you I would be your protector? that didnt mean for the day or night, I meant that for life"

"what makes you think I want to stay here forever Matt?"

"what makes you think I want to let you go?" he asked. I sat there with nothing left to say.

"you cant keep us hostage here forever"

"who said im keeping you hostage?"

"YOUR CUFFING ME TO YOURSELF!"

"THATS BECAUSE YOU GOING TO TRY AND GET YOURSELF KILLED!"

"thats better then getting my sisters or you guys killed!"

"no one's getting killed" he said. then he disppeared into the kitchen. I sat there angerly as he continued mumbling to himself. after awhile, he came out with two plates of food and two beers.

"I had to get dressed up for this?" I asked. he snickered.

"maybe I wanted to see you dressed up"

"I hate you" I mumbled.

we ate in silence and then watched tv. we sat and drank until I was smashed.

"you dont hate me" he said, I stared at him.

"yeshhhhh, I dooo!" I said. he laughed.

"your drunk!"

"I swear to god im not drunk!" I said. he laughed

Jimmy, Johnny, Dukie and Mel walked in.

"Heyyyyyyysz guyzzz, whatss uppp!?" I asked. Mel stared at me.

"you might want to bring her to lay down" she warned Matt.

Matt looked at me and laughed. he picked me up and brought me upstairs. he took off my heels and layed me on his bed. I crashed as soon as I hit the pillow. I was guessing he slept on the floor again.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry guys, last chapter for a few days. -hands cupcake- 0_0 sowwyyy