Nightmare

Victim

I woke up and wasnt in the bed alone. I was stuck between the wall and Matt. I was still in my clothes from last night, my heels were on the floor and I had a pounding headache. The door opened and Jimmy looked at me.

"shh! help me" I whispered. he walked over to the bed and leaned over Matt. he scopped me up and when we got past Matt, he put me on the floor. "thanks"

"I made breakfast" he said, and we both walked out of Matts room.

I ate breakfast quickly then went downstairs. I showered fast and then shoved a bunch of my clothes into a bag I found in a closet. I snuck upstairs and saw everyone, but Matt was in the living room watching tv. I left the note I wrote downstairs on the counter and snuck out the back door.

I walked until I hit the outer limits of wherever I was. I went into a gas station.

"what town am I in?" I asked, the guy looked at me like I was crazy.

"Huntington Beach, California ma'am" he responded "are you lost?"

"yes, actually I am. do you have a pay phone?" I asked, he nodded and pointed towards the side of the store. I walked over and dialed my mothers number.

"mom?" I asked as soon as she answered. "are you around dad?"

"hi honey. no im not. he went on an errand" she said. I knew what that errand was.

"mom, im in California. do you know where dads going?" I asked.

"he traced the number. he's coming to California. why are you there?"

"im staying with some friends. do you know anything else?"

"im not supposed to say. but I know he's going to do something horrible. sweetie be careful, I have to go. bye"

"bye mom" I said. I turned and the man was still staring at me. I walked over to him.

"are you okay ma'am?" he asked.

"I need help. I walked all the way here from my friends house, do you think you can help me find a way back?" I asked. he smiled.

"I close in five minutes, ill drive you" he said, I smiled.

"I just have to make one more call" I said, and walked back to the phone. this time, I dialed a number and I was scared of who would answer.

"hello?" a sweet voice rang out.

"Zacky, its Vi. put Matt on" I said, I heard him call Matt, then I heard someone else grab the phone.

"are you fucking crazy Viola! do you want to die! where the fuck are you, im coming to get you" he yelled into the phone.

"dont fucking worry about me Matt. get everyone out of the house! now! my father tracked your phone back to the house. im being serious, he will kill everyone. make up an excuse to get them out. you have to leave too" I told him.

"you cant be fucking serious! what about you, what are you going to do?"

"dont worry about me Matt. get everyone out and to safety. go to Val's. please, I cant let any of you get hurt"

"alright, be careful please"

"I will Matt. tell my sisters I love them. and thanks for all the hospitality" I said, then hung up.

"ready ma'am?" the man said, I turned.

"please, my name's Diana" I lied.

"nice to meet you Diana, im Jeff" he said, I smiled.

we got to his car and I gave him directions to the house. though we got lost a few times. hey! I wasnt from here, I dont know my way around!

-Matt-
Vi hung up and I turned around and went back into the living room.

"lets go to Val's" I said, everyone stared at me. "oh Mel, Dukie, Vi said she loves you guys"

"why are we going to Vals?" Zacky asked.

"because I said we are! we can pratice in her garage, we need it" I said, they all nodded and got up. "Dukie, Mel. you go with the guys. I just need to grab a few things then ill meet you guys there. dont wait for me"

"alright dude, but dont take too long" Brian said. they all walked out and I watched as they left. I had to hide my car. I decided to drive it down the street to the park, and then I ran back.

when I walked into the house again, I wasnt alone.

"oh, so my daughter lives with guys huh?" a man said, he had a gun in his hand. "how rude of myself, im Joe Prydece"

"so your the asshole who killed Amber? and is threatening to kill Vi?" I snapped.

"hmm, that is correct. and who may you be?" he asked.

"im Matt. Viola's boyfriend" I lied about the second part.

I charged for him, but some how he got me by the neck and put the gun to my head.

"kill me, not Viola" I begged.

"oh now thatd be no fun!" Joe said, just as the front door opened.

-Viola-
"thank you Jeff" I said, he smiled and I got out. he drove away.

there were no cars in the driveway, so Matt followed my orders. I walked closer to the door and took in a deep breathe. I had a feeling my father was in there, and as soon as I opened the door, he would kill me the same way he killed Amber. I took in another deep breathe and opened the door.

what I saw, suprised me.

"let go of him" I immediatly said. "he has nothing to do with this dad!"

"oh sweetie, your boyfriend and I have had such a nice conversation. he's begging me to kill him and not you. isnt that sweet?" my father said, I stared at him. boyfriend?

"NO!" I screamed, making my way towards the two of them. the gun turned from Matts head, to me.

Matt made a swift, stupid move and punched my father in the gut. he let out a breath of air. Matt ran to me and pushed me behind the couch, just as my father shot and Matt fell to the floor.

"MATT!" I screamed, just as Jimmy and Brian ran in the front door. I ran to Matt as Jimmy and Brian attacked my father. I heard another shot go off and I was scared to see who was shot now. I turned to see which of my new friends had gotten shot now, but it was my father laying on the floor. I was crying and leaning over Matt's body. he was going in and out of conciousness.

"BRIAN! CALL 911!" I yelled, he was already on the phone. "Matt" I cried.

"shh, stop crying" Matt whispered to me, he lifted his hand to my face.

"stop crying? are fucking insane! you just got shot and its because of me" I cried.

"I told you, im your protecter" he whispered, "ill be okay Vi. dont worry about me" he said, just before closeing his eyes.

"MATT! MATT! MATT WAKE UP!" I screamed.

the paramedics ran in and some went to my father, some came to Matt.

"ma'am, I need you to move" one told me. I still had Matt's hand in mine.

"MATT!" I screamed again, if they wanted me to move, they had to make me.

"ma'am, please. we need to help him but your in our way. please move!" he said again.

"Matt, wake up!" I ignored him again.

I wouldnt move until Jimmy came up from behind and picked me up and moved me. when he set me on my feet, I turned and buried my face into his chest.

"its all my fault. its all my fucking fault. I told him to get out of the house!" I cried. Jimmy just stood there and let me cry.

I might have killed their best friend....
♠ ♠ ♠
0.o is Matt gonna be okay? you'll have to wait and seeee!
sorry for the wait everyone, I was on vacation! thanks for reading *hands cookie*

COMMENTS WOULD BE NICE!!! :D