Status: I'm just getting started. :)

Fall for You

Beautiful

"This is harder than I thought," I pouted, dismissing yet another outfit for my ……outing with Corey. (I REFUSE to call it a date) So far I have gone through almost seven outfits in the 5 odd minutes I've been in my dorm. "The one time I need Mya's help, we get into a fight." Mumbling, I looked through my sad excuse of a closet for yet another outfit. Let's get one thing straight, I'm not very good when it comes to picking out an actual non repulsive looking outfit, hell, I'm horrible with fashion in general. That right there is Mya's territory, she learned to sew when she was eight and by 9 she was making full blown outfits. Fashion is Mya's escape, not to mention her passion. Kimora Lee Simmons is her freaking role model which is why she models her clothes after the Baby Phat line; Mya would do just about anything just to be able to shake Kimora's hand or even be in the same room with her.

I heard a knock and the creaking sound the door makes when someone opens it, "Hey" Aqua gave me a weak smile as she walked in, with Karina following behind, Mya was nowhere in sight. Good.

I mirrored her smile, "Hey,"

Karina looked around the room and smiled amusingly," Trying to find something to wear?"

I laughed, "Trying, being the keyword."

Aqua squealed and pushed a piece of her stringy black hair behind her ear, "We can help you!"

I opened my mouth to say something but someone cut me off, "Or maybe I can help her." I turned my head toward the door; Mya. She looked hesitant about coming in and regretful about her actions earlier.

I smiled, "You can come in, "I told her as she walked in, and looked down at the ground rocking back on her heels.

"I'm sorry about….."

I laughed and pulled her into a hug, "its okay, your bitchiness has been forgiven."

Rolling her eyes, she smiled and returned the hug, "Thank you your royal highness."

Yeah, I was still mad at her but at the moment I needed her help so I was willing to put aside my anger towards her…..for now at least.

"So…." I trailed off, "Do you have any ideas as to what I could wear or…."

Mya crossed her arms and smirked," Honey, I already have your whole outfit picked out and ready to go, all we need now is to find something to do with this hair of yours."

My mouth dropped a little, "How did you….."

She popped an imaginary collar, "I do what I do and I do it well."

Karina laughed, "Yes you do, now come on I just text my mama, she's got a spot open for Shy but we gotta leave like now."

"Wait what?" I asked as Aqua and Karina grabbed my arms as we headed for the door.

"Less talking, more walking." Mya stated as she closed the door to my dorm and locked it.

FFYFFYFFYFFYFFY

"Oye cheryl de tía," (Hey, aunt Cheryl) I smiled as Karina's mom attacked me with one of her suffocating and bruise causing hugs. I gasped for breath (literally) as she pulled back and smiled widely at me. Aunt Cheryl is one of those 'Just because I'm a mom doesn't mean I have to act like one and there's nothing wrong with being friends with my kids' parents. She dresses half her age, has a mind full of sexual innuendos and tells people her and Karina are sisters. Yeah….is she awesome or what? She owns her own hair/beauty salon; All Dat N Moe.

"¡Ah! Mírele chicas, su conseguir tan maldito grande. Recuerdo cuando utilizo para cambiar cada y cada uno de sus pañales." (Oh! Look at you girls; you're getting so damn big. I remember when I use to change each and every one of your diapers.) She said, in her normal loud voice and thick accent as she hugged Mya, Aqua, and Rina.

Karina blushed and looked down to the ground, "TMI mami."

Cheryl rolled her eyes and started playing with my hair, she frowned slightly." We have a LOT of work to do."

FFYFFYFFYFFYFFYFFY

"Okay, I'm gonna take off your blindfold on the count of three, got it?" Aunt Cheryl asked and I shook my head. "Okay……1……2……….3!!" She snatched the material covering my eyes and turned me around so I could see my reflection in the full body mirror in the back of her shop. I hesitated a bit before opening my eyes.

"Holy shit," I breathed, wondering if I was dreaming or something. I mean….this couldn't be me, it wasn't me. I look NOTHNG like the girl in the mirror, because the girl in the mirror was nothing short of stunning. Her normally wavy/curly jet black hair was now straight and stringy thanks to a much needed perm and reached the top of her butt. Her eyelashes were decorated with thick black mascara and curled towards the top thanks to an eyelash curler while a small amount of white eye shadow brought out her big brown eyes. Her cheeks were bare but shined due to her naturally rosy red cheeks and her full lips were decorated with a coat of thick red lip gloss. Her outfit was, minus the shoes and jewelry, created by Mya. She wore a think white cami that was cut somewhat low and revealed cleavage, but not too much thanks to the cropped black and white zebra print cardigan she wore over it. Black min shorts AKA booty shorts showed off her thick thighs and the matching black and white zebra print shoes made her legs look longer than they really were. Her neck was adorned with a black and silver cross while her wrist were covered by black and white bangles completed with dangling black and silver earrings. Her freshly mani-pedi left her nails shinning and the bright tomato red color reflected her bright caramel skin. Her cami was a little tight but showed off her tiny waist and kind of made it look like her hips and chest matched up with each other, when in truth they didn't.

The girl in the mirror was a stunner.

The girl in the mirror was fierce.

The girl in the mirror……was me.

"So……" Mya trailed off, "What do you think?"

"I think……" A pause. "I think I owe you guys a million." I turned and hugged each and every person who contributed to making me look and feel, for the first time, beautiful.

FFYFFYFFYFFYFFYFFY

"Not to sound selfish or anything Mya but do you think next time you can go up a size on my bottoms." I mumbled, pulling down my shorts in the back for the billionth time. The shorts were cute no doubt but I felt like they were swallowing my ass. "There WAY to tight and make my ass look huge." I commented, looking in the mirror.

Mya rolled her eyes and scoffed, "Shy, don't blame the shorts, your ass is huge; get over it."

I glared and threw a nearby pen at Karina and Aqua who were sitting on my bed giggling. After we finished over at aunt Cheryl's shop, we came back to my dorm to wait for Corey….who should be here any minute now……

"So where are you guy's going again?" Karina asked

I shrugged, "He didn't say, I just hope it's not some place too fancy or expensive……"

Aqua rolled her eyes, "Shy, he's a BILLIONAIRE. Fancy and expensive is probably all he's used to."

"Well technically, his parents are billionaires not him." Karina corrected.

Aqua scoffed, "Whatever, all I know is dude is a straight up baller! And Shy, you better ride that money train as long as you can."

I scowled, "Aqua, you know I'm not like that, I don't really care about his money, and his pocketbook is whatever."

Aqua's eyed widened, "Shut your mouth! I-"

My phone, which was on my hip, started to vibrate and everyone, was quiet as I grabbed the phone and read the text. "It's him," A pause. "He's here."

Karina smiled widely, "Text him you'll meet him downstairs" I did it and put my phone back in its case.

The three of them surrounded me and started bombarding me with little things and advice raging everywhere from where to let him touch me and what not to say.

"Oh and whatever you do, please Shy" Mya started

"Don't fall and hurt yourself" The three of them finished.

I glared and mumbled profanities about them as I walked out the door, slamming the door; I walked down the hall and the stairs. I looked around the parking lot and smiled slightly when I spotted Corey's black escalade, he was actually leaning against the passenger door looking down at something….his phone, and I'm sure.

I took a deep breath and said a short prayer to myself before walking up to him, "Hey," I said softly.

"Hey," He muttered keeping his eyes glued to his phone, before his deep blue eyes met my big brown ones. His eyes widened for a moment and I swear his mouth almost dropped, I blushed and looked away as his eyes lingered over my body. "Damn." He breathed, his eyes flickering back and forth from my face to my chest. I rolled my eyes, men and their damn hormones. "You….." He started, before abruptly turning around and walking to his side of the car. "Are you going to get in or what?" He asked, keeping his back towards me while his voice was filled with irritation and annoyance.

I frowned slightly, "Oh yeah." Opening up the door, I got in the car wondering if I should have listened to Mya…….
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M BACK! Haha. Sorry for the long wait but my laptop has been in the shop and my brother, being the jerk that he is, wouldn't let me use his computer. But I've got mines back now so I don't need his, but my dads back now do the updates will be slow. But I WILL update, promise cause I REALLY can't wait to REALLY get started on this story. The drama hasn't even started yet ya'll. :)

And yeah, I changed the summary, the old one was too juvenile. I don't really like the current one but it will have to do for now, plus I'm going to be rewriting the first chapter so that it will include a look into the future….about six months ahead of where we are now.

PS, check out my website for the link to my polyvore so you can see Shy's outfit. There's a reason I didn't include that necklace in the description of her outfit…….. ;)

And from here on out, Corey's mood swings are gonna go up and down like crazy. Some chapters your gonna want to kiss him and some…..your gonna was kill him. So heads up. ;)

XoXoInperfectAngelxxx15XoXo