Status: I'm just getting started. :)

Fall for You

Flashbacks

".God. I swear Mrs. Porter is the fucking reincarnation of Satan. I fucking swear it." Aqua over dramatically exclaimed. "I mean, she fucking hates me and I didn't even do anything-" It was currently lunch and the four of us were walking around looking for a vacant table.

"Exactly Aqua, you didn't do anything, you never do." Mya interrupted, "Maybe if you'd actually do your homework once in a while then she wouldn't be so damn hard on you." She muttered. Mrs Porter was Aqua's Chemistry teacher whom she couldn't stand.

"Okay really you guy's who the hell's side are you on?" Aqua questioned, her cheeks turning a little red.

"Calm down cuz."Karina chimed, "Were on your side, but we just wish you would stop getting so upset over the littlest things."

"What exactly did she do anyway?" I questioned as we finally found an empty lunch table and all sat down.

"Well….." Aqua trailed off, "She didn't really do anything she just…….I don't know! I don't wanna talk about it anymore!" Typical Aqua. I looked around the busy lunchroom, when I spotted Vanessa, she didn't see me but I cringed as yesterdays incident came flooding back into my train of thoughts.

*Flashback*

Like now, it was lunchtime and I was already having a bad day, my period had came and my cramps were hurting like a mutha. I had finished lunch early and was dumping my tray into the garbage can when I heard three people come behind me.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Black Ghetto Bitch." I closed my eyes and cursed to myself as I recognized the voice. I slowly turned around an faced three, cold, evil, eyes.

"What do you want Vanessa?" I asked quietly, adverting my gaze looking down. Vanessa was the one who had spoken. Vanessa Mccalister was a senior and the richest girl at Landstown Academy, she was also the schools biggest bitch. Hated by many because of her bitchy attitude, and envied by even more for her killer curves (mainly her surgically enhanced boobs). No she wasn't your typical tall, blonde, and gorgeous. Yes she was gorgeous with her flawless skin, emerald green eyes, and once again her silicone filled chest. She had long stunning black hair and was about 5"6 with a toned and lean body, and obviously she was captain of the cheer leading squad. Ever since I had arrived at LA, she made it her number one priority to make my life a living hell and so far….she had succeeded.

"Did she say you could speak bitch?" Bianca, one of Vanessa's equally bitchy friend said glaring at me.

"Yeah hoe." Jenny her other, not so bright, idiotic friend chimed in.

Vanessa's glare turned from me to her blonde blue eyed friend, "Shut the fuck up Jenny." And then, sadly back to me. "So Cheyene," I didn't even bother correcting her. "The girls and I….well we just wanted to give you a little something to help you out." She fake smiled at me, as she handed me a bag. I was reluctant to take it but no wanting to piss her off, I grabbed it from her.

"Th..thanks….I'll open it later." I said timidly.

Her smile quickly fell and was replaced with a smirk, "No, open it now."

Shit.

I cursed to myself, this wasn't going to be good. I could tell. Slowly reaching my hand into the box, I pulled out a small box…….and my eyebrows quickly knotted together as I realized what it was.

"Condoms?" I questioned

She smiled again…..evilly this time, "Yeah. You know for when you open up those ham thighs of yours, and we got you a super sized pack, considering you seem to do it on a regular basis with anybody who's willing to cough up some cash." My eyes started to water and I dropped the condoms back in the bag and turned to walk away from her but frit and frat blocked me.

She grabbed my arm, her long cat like nails digging painfully into my skin, and made me face her, "I wasn't finished yet." She said coldly, as she reached into the bag again and pulled another small box out.

"We also got you a pregnancy test…….the new digital one to be exact…….you know….just in case…..you forget to make him strap one on." Fri and frat snickered and I tried my best to hold my tears back, Vanessa dropped the test back into the bag. "And finally…..my favorite." She reached into the bag once again and pulled out a small piece of paper that appeared to have some writing on it. She handed it to me and I took it. Opening it up, I saw it had two phone number on it, one was local while the other was a one eight hundred number.

"What is this?" I questioned, my voice cracking.

"Oh," she started laughing loudly purposely attracting attention from nearby tables, "Well that my dear are two phone numbers, the local one is for a nearby gym that has prices so low that even someone like you could afford to go. And the second one….." She bit her lip to hold back her laughter. "Well the second one is the one eight hundred number for Jenny Craig." She said as she, her stupid friends, and the nearby tables that were listening, started laughing. I couldn't hold it in, the tears started pouring down my face. Vanessa looked at me out the corner of her eye, and tilted her head to the side. "Awe…..did we hurt your feelings?" She said mockingly, as she put her hand on my shoulder. I quickly shrugged it off as I pushed Jenny and Bianca out the way and ran for the doors, trying but failing, to block out the ringing laughter coming from my fellow students. I pushed the doors open as the tears really started pouring down, and started running down the hallway. I didn't know where I was going but I just knew I hat to get out of there.

*End Flashback*

"You okay Shy?" Mya asked, placing her hand on my shoulder. "You kinda spaced out on us." Concern was etched on her pretty milk chocolate brown face.

I smiled slightly, "Yeah, just had a flashback of something, that's all." She opened her mouth to say something but was quickly cut off by Aqua.

"Uh oh don't look now but here comes the dream team." Aqua said smirking at something or someone with lust in her eyes. Mya and I turned to see what it was, when we did, Aqua rolled her eyes and resumed with eating her food while I quickly looked down at my lap bashfully. There, walking in the cafeteria doors were what the school had came to call "The Dream Team.". The Dream Team consisted of four handsome hockey playing seniors who ruled this school and when I say rule…..I literally mean rule. First lets start with Mattt Anderson. Mattt was a defense man on our schools elite hockey team. With shaggy brown hair, sparkling emerald green ayes, and a smile to die for, Matt was easily one of the hottest guys in school. He was also one of the biggest players in school. Next theirs Sean Walker. With an earing in his left ear, killer dance moves, and that charming smile. Sean's hot don't get me wrong, but he's kinda average being tall, slender, with once again shaggy brown hair but honey brown eyes. And finally....The Mathews Brothers. Let's start with Max...he's much easier to talk about. Max is a senior, captain of the hockey team, with gorgeous light blue eyes and light brown hair. He has a slim but muscular body, hello, he's a hockey player. Though hot....Matt is......well....let's just say he's not exactly the sharpest tool in the tool shed. But his looks easily make up for it. And finally.....Corey. God....where do I start. Corey is the exact embodiment of physical perfection, with a body even Taylor Lautner would die for, eyes Zac Efron would easily get jealous of, and a personality the producers of the movie 10 Things I Hate About You wish they knew about before casting Heath (RIP). Corey is feared by almost everybody in this damn school, matter of fact he's got the school in the palm of his hands. There are so many rumors about him I wouldn't even know where to start. Everything from him being a porn star, to the Zodiac killer, to a sociopath and even a fuckin vampire. No one really know's what his deal is, or why he acts the way he does. Mya say's, and I quote, "He's a fucking lunatic who belongs on the short bus, who happens to look like a full grown man with a disturbingly deep voice". Me? I just think he's misunderstood. I'm not gonna even lie, during my freshman year at LA, I had the biggest crush on Corey, and in a way I kinda still do. But I eventually got over it, I mean Corey would never go for me.....right?