Status: I'm just getting started. :)

Fall for You

Meetings

Meetings

Chapter 3

"Oh My God, they are so fucking hot." Aqua groaned laughing slightly slowly biting on her apple mentally eye dressing Sean with her eyes.

Karina blushed and mumbled quietly, "Yeah they are pretty cute." It's no secret that Rina has a thing for a certain Mathew brother. *Cough* Max *Cough*

Mya snickered, glancing over at the guys before turning her eyes back to the food, "They'll do."

Aqua looked at Mya Incredulously, "They'll do? Are you kidding me? Come on Mya even YOU have to admit, they ARE Goddesses."

"Gods." I corrected, picking at my salad. Aqua looked at me with a confusing look on her face. "What?"

"What do you mean Gods?"

I sighed, "Goddesses means female and obviously their not chicks, Gods is the proper MALE term." I shrugged.

"Whatever, bottom line is their hot. And my arms, legs, and every other body part of mine will ALWAYS be open to Sean." She smirked.

Karina laughed, "You a sick mamacita you know that?"

Aqua smiled sweetly, "I know,"

I laughed also as I gathered up my food preparing to throw it away.

Mya looked at me, "Nu uh, Shy I KNOW your not done eating already."

I looked at her, "Yeah I am…..why?"

Karina looked at me, "Why? Girl you barely ate anything that's why. This doesn't have anything to do with what happened yesterday does it?" She asked concerned, as I bit my lip, something I only did when I'm nervous.

"Yeah because your NOT fat Shayera, your just curvy as hell. And dumb ass Vanessa is just jealous of you because you smarter, prettier, AND more attractive than her……..and your smarter than her stupid ass" Aqua chimed in and I laughed.

"You said that already." Karina commented

"Well cause it's true!" She defended, "Though it don't take much to be smarter than her…..hell toast is smarter than her, a newborn infant is smarted than her, a-"

"Aqua!" Mya yelled, "We get it, she's retarded."

"ANYWAY," Karina interrupted loudly, "She's probably also jealous of the fact that unlike her your boobs haven't been surgically enhanced with silicone."

"Guy's I know I'm not fat I'm just not that hungry plus my stomach is cramping a little." I lied.

Mya looked at me wearily, "Alright….if you say so."

"Alright so I'll see y'all after school?" I asked, they agreed, and I went and emptied my tray before walking out the lunchroom. Heading to the spot where I always go 5 minutes before lunch ends to clear my head.

Corey's POV

Walking into the lunchroom we were greeted by our fellow hockey player and puck bunny's…..err…..girlfriends.

"Hey baby." Vanessa exclaimed smiling, patting the spot next to her, so I went and sat down. "I missed you." She purred in my ear resting her chin on my shoulder, trailing her finger down my arm.

I quickly shrugged her off, "We just saw each other this morning." I said annoyed. Vanessa's hot don't get me wrong but she's just too clingy for my taste, I'm not looking for a serious relationship. A nice and easy fuck is all I want, the only reason she's still around is because she's good in bed and…..well she's a nice piece of eye candy.

"Hmph," She pouted turning her attention to one of her friends Jane…..Jamie….something along the lines of that.

I rolled my eyes as I looked around the lunch room for nothing in particular, when I noticed a table that had four girls sitting at it. They were all very pretty but one of them stood out to me the most, she was picking with her food and looked a little…..depressed? Their table was a bit farther away from ours but from what I could tell from sitting here; she was absolutely stunning. She had long black hair that appeared to pulled into a messy bun and light brown caramel like skin, she looked black…..and something else but I couldn't put my finger on it. Like I said she was some distance away so I couldn't really see her facial features plus I could only see the right side of her face. All of a sudden she started laughing and deep ass dimples appeared on her pretty face, and I felt myself smiling slightly, she was really cute.

"Awe man that's too funny, did you hear that Core?" I heard Mattt ask but I couldn't find myself too look away from her….."Corey!" He said a bit louder which got my attention.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

He put his hands up in defense, "Touchy. I was just asking if you heard Vanessa tell this story about some chick she totally humiliated in front of everyone and lunch yesterday. It sounded like some funny ass shit." He laughed. The four of us had went to a party the other night and we were to trashed to go to school so obviously we skipped.

I scoffed, "When is Vanessa not humiliating or taunting someone." Like I said earlier, Vanessa's hot and all but she's a complete and total bitch plus she's spoiled rotten which at times can be completely annoying.

Max looked over at me and noticed the distraught look on my face, "You okay bro?"

"Yeah, I'm just still a little hungover that's all."

"Yeah that party was pretty damn wild." Max said.

"Party?" Vanessa questioned budding into the conversation which really has nothing to do with her. "What party? Corey you went to a party without me?" She started too rant and really was not in the mood to hear her bitching, looking over at the table the girl was sitting at I saw she was gone. What the h- "Corey!" Vanessa yelled.

"What women?!" I asked getting agitated, she opened her mouth to say something else but I cut her off. "Look I'm not in the mood, I need some air, I'll be back." I said as I got up to walk away.

"What?!" She screeched, "Where the hell are you going Corey?!" She yelled behind me.

"To get the hell away from you!" I yelled back not even looking at her, the sound of laughter was heard as I walked out of the lunch room. I walked down the hall as I headed towards the staircase that led up to the rooftop of the school, a place I use to go last year all the time when I wanted to clear my head. I hadn't been up there in a while and now seemed a good a time as any to revisit. Pulling the door open I started walking up the stairs, there was a section up there that the gardening club some years ago started, where they had planted all sorts of flowers and plants. But unfortunately over the years they had forgotten all about it, I guess I liked it because it was something that made me think about my mother.

I finally reached the rooftop and was surprised to see that there was someone up there, surprising because I was under the impression that I was the only one who knew about the place. Judging by the pink flats I assumed it was a girl, her back was facing me and she had her hands on the railing just observing the view. Looking the back of her over the first thing I noticed was that she had a…..rather large…..derriere. One similar to that of JLO or that Kardashian girl…..just a bit…..rounder? I also noticed she appeared to be black.

"Mm…." I said awkwardly.

She gasped and turned around and I was surprised, it was the girl from lunch. Her mouth dropped when she saw me but she then closed her mouth and blushed for whatever reason. "I'm sorry….I didn't think anybody knew about this place….." She trailed off blushing like crazy (which for whatever reason I found insanely cute). "I'll leave."

"No." I said quickly, she looked at me confused. "It's fine…..I didn't think anybody knew about this place either." I said walking closer to her, standing next to her looking over the balcony. "How'd you find out about it?"

She seemed to think about something before answering, "I got lost one day…..and well I got lost." She said uncertainly. She was lying. I could tell, but I didn't push it.

"I'm Corey by the way."

She smiled shyly showing her deep dimples, "I know…….it's kinda hard not to know who you are. I'm Shy."

I chuckled, "Yeah you do come off as being a bit shy, but it's not really necessary. Cause contrary to whats said about me I'm not a porn star, a sociopath, the Zodiac Killer, and I sure as hell ain't a vampire." She laughed.

God she has a beautiful laugh…….

"Good to know, but I wasn't saying I'm shy, my name is Shy…….well Shayera but my friends call me Shy."

"Shayera…….that's pretty." She blushed, "Does it mean anything in particular?"

"Umm well my mother gave it her own meaning; destined for greatness."

"Nice," I said smoothly, looking her over. I noticed she wasn't very skinny, she was thick (in all the right places in my opinion) though my friends would probably consider her fat. Another thing I also Shayera was she looked very young, she was most likely a freshman which was most likely why I've never noticed her before. The Juniors and seniors all share one building while the sophomore's and freshman share the other.

"So your a...freshman?" I asked noticing how short she was.

"No I'm a junior." She replied and it surprised me, the shock must have shown on my face because she continued, "I know. I don't look it though, everybody thinks because I'm 15 that I'm a freshman or something but I skipped to grades in elementary and middle school."

"Ohh so your a modern day Einstein, huh?"

She smiled, "I wouldn't say all that, if I was that smart I wouldn't be barely passing Math."

"Well we all have one subject were not good at....mines is Spanish...now that is some hard ass shit." I commented.

"It's not that bad."

"Have you taken it yet?" I asked

"Well no."

"Then you can say that."

She laughed again, "I haven't taken it yet because I already KNOW it." I raised my eyebrow, "I'm bilingual, growing up I was taught Spanish and English." She explained, when an idea came to me.

"Shayera would you be open to tutoring?"

She looked confused, "Umm yeah I guess....."

"How about we make a deal." I offered.

She waited a minute before answering, "I'm listening."

"I can help you with your math, what are you taking? Algebra 2?" She nodded, "Cool. And you tutor me in Spanish."

Once again she thought about it, "Sure I don't mind helping you, but...don't take this the wrong way but....how good are you with math?"

"Well....lets put it this way....since I've been in high school, I've never gotten anything lower than a B in math."

"Damn.....okay.....we've got a deal." She smiled, as the bell rang. We quickly exchanged phone numbers before heading off to our respectable classes, today may have started out bad but one thing was sure.....it was getting better and better.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is one of the two chapters I'll be uploading today; you have Rajeeya and her comment to thank for this double update. :)

XoXoAmbyXoXo