Status: I'm just getting started. :)

Fall for You

Confrontations and Phone Calls

"Your kidding me right? I mean this has to be some weird prank you and crazy ass aqua have come up with, because you can't be fucking serious." I had just finished telling the girls about my encounter with Corey, we're currently in me and Karina's dorm which could easily be mistaken for an apartment. Rina and I have been roommates ever since our freshman year here, it's pretty cool being able to share a dorm with one of your best friends. And to make it even better Aqua and Mya's dorm is just a few dorms down, yeah…….were super lucky.

I rolled my eyes at my best friend as I brushed my hair, "No Mya, I'm not kidding. I'm completely and totally serious."

"So your really going to be tutoring Corey?" Aqua asked, eyes wide. "As in Corey Mathews Lands town High Official Bad Boy Corey Mathews?"

"Yes Aqua."

"Are you sure it was really Corey you talked to?" Karina asked, "Maybe he has like a twin or something who-"

"Guys!" I finally yelled, getting really annoyed with their questions. "It WAS Corey I talked to, I held a conversation with him and I WILL be tutoring him. Now I really don't see what the big deal is."

"You don't see what big deal is?" Mya questioned ridiculously, "Shayera he's a fucking sociopath!"

"Yeah!" Aqua exclaimed, "What if he like drugs you, ties you up, and drives you all the way to Timbuktu?!"

Karina, Mya, and I all gave Aqua "What the hell are you smoking?" look.

"What?" She said softly, "It could happen."

Mya all of a sudden reached for her purse and grabbed her cell phone out, dialing a number before pressing it to her ear.

"Who are you calling?" I mouthed to her.

Placing her hand over the bottom part of the phone, she simply said, "You'll see." It was a few seconds later before someone apparently picked up, "Yes operator? Yes, can you please transfer me to Great Neck Psychiatric Ward on Lynhaven Rd?" What the hell was she doing? "Yeah, hey, I was wondering if you guys had any openings available?……..Yeah it's for a 16 year old high school student……..I don't know exactly what she's dealing with, I just know her ass is crazy and that she needs help…….yes her name is Aquanette, that's spelled A-Q-U-A-N-E-T-T-E." Karina and I fell out laughing while Aqua on the other hand didn't look to happy.

"Give me that!" She screamed as she snatched the phone from Mya hanging it up, "Shut the hell up you two!" she yelled at me and Karina,

"Sorry girl," I started, my laughter finally dying down, "But that as pretty funny."

She crossed her arms and pouted leaning back into Karina's bed, "Yeah whatever," She mumbled.

Finally satisfied with how my hair looked I put the brush down and sat on my bed, "So what do you guys wanna do tonight?"

"Oooh!" Aqua said excitedly, "Amazon finally sent me the first season of Lincoln Heights, you guy's wanna watch?"

Karina rolled her eyes, "When are we ever NOT up for some LH Aqua?"

"Cool." She said simply before laying back on the bed, the three of us were all looking at us expectantly, "What?"

"Well aren't you gonna go get it? It's in our dorm isn't it?" Mya asked annoyed.

"Yeah but I'm not getting up, I'm mighty comfortable."

Mya rolled her eyes and looked over at me and Karina probably to ask us to go get it.

"We don't have a key to your dorm." Karina said quickly.

"I can give you the key."

"Now then what sense would it make for you to give us something you already have in your dorm?" I said smartly, knowing it would annoy her. Don't get me wrong, I love Mya she's like my damn sister but it's fun every once in a while to mess with her.

She groaned loudly before getting up off the bed and walking over to the door, "Fine! I'll get the damn movie."

"Please and thank you!" I yelled back at her as she mumbled something I couldn't hear before slamming the door.

No One's POV

"Lazy asses," 16 year old Mya muttered to herself as she walked down the vacant hall, reaching her room she pulled the key out of her pocket and opened up the door. Walking inside she looked around her roommates messy side of the room for the DVD, she finally found the disc set…….under Aqua's bed. It was times like this that she wished nothing more than to have…….hell anybody else as a roommate, preferably someone who actually kept their damn room clean. She was about to leave the room when her cell went off, recognizing the ring tone she already knew who it was before answering; her brother.

"What?" She answered.

"Awe come on sis, is that any way to greet your favorite brother?"

"Would you please cut the bullshit Calvin and tell me what the hell you want?" Mya said annoyed, holding the phone between her ear and shoulder, grabbing some nail polish.

"Alright alright," Calvin paused for a second before answering, "He called."

The troubled teens breath hitched in her throat as she completely froze, she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"You still there?" Her brother asked.

She cleared her throat before softly answering, "Yeah…….yeah….I'm still here…….so what did he want?"

"He wouldn't say, well he claimed he was calling to check up on you and see if you needed anything."

"Bullshit." She said angrily as she went and sat on her bed, grabbing onto a nearby pillow holding it against her ample chest.

"Tell me about it…..he asked for your number."

"Tell me you did NOT give that bastard my number." She said, eagerly ready to beat the shit out of the pillow she was holding onto if her brother didn't give her the answer she wanted to hear.

"Of course not."

She breathed out a sigh of relief, "Oh thank God." Her brother didn't say anything but she could tell there was something else he had to say, "What?"

Calvin hesitated before replying,"You don't wanna at least talk to him?"

"I cannot believe you just asked me that," She said angrily, "Hell no I don't wanna talk to him, I don't even wanna see him, I wish I could erase him completely from my life……..and memories." She said softly at the end.

Calvin sighed heavily not meaning to upset his sister, "It was just a question Mya."

"Yeah a stupid question Calvin," she said harshly, throwing her head back, pinching the bridge of her nose, "Look I gotta go, I'll call you later." She stated before hanging up the phone in her brothers face, of course after doing so she felt bad. He really didn't do anything, he was just relaying a message. Waiting a few minutes while trying to calm herself down, Mya got up off the bed and made sure she had everything she needed before heading out the door. And even though she tried her damn hardest not to worry herself with thoughts of him…..she couldn't help it.

What the hell could he want? I haven't heard from him in what…….three damn years? What could he possibly want with me now? She thought to herself as she walked down the hall, not even noticing the person she was getting ready to collide with until it was too late. She fell down flat on her ass dropping everything she was holding on the floor also.

"What the fuck? Why weren't you watching where the hell you were going?" She asked the stranger as she reached to pick up the items before getting up to see who the idiot was that ran into her.

Shit, today is NOT my day. She thought to herself as she saw who it was; Mattt.

"Me? You were the one who wasn't watching where the fuck she was going." He spat harshly, his eyes lingering to the girls chest, before going to her pretty brown eyes. "Now I think someone owes someone an apology."

"Your absolutely right," She replied, waiting expectantly…….and apparently so was he.

"Well? I'm waiting." The green eyed young man said.

"Are you out of your fucking mind? You ran into me dumb ass, so I'm the one who deserves the apology!"

"You bitch!" He replied, anger flashing in his emerald eyes, "Who the fuck do you think you are talking to me like that?!"

"Hmm lets see I'm the girl who just fucking dissed you by kneeing the shit out of your junk." She stated, anger also in her eyes.

"What the hell are you talking about? You di-" Mattt was cut off by the girls knee colliding with his balls, he fell to the floor in pain grabbing his crotch.

Looking down at him, she smirked, "Now maybe next time you'll think before calling me a bitch." With that being said she walked off leaving the young man in pain, from the physical blow he just received.....and from his ego.

That crazy bitch! Mattt thought to himself ash he slowly got up, still in pain. He tried his hardest to think of who that was, but no one came to mind.

Oh well....doesn't matter.....but one things for sure.....this is far from over.....she WILL pay for this.

He thought evilly, coming up with a plan of revenge before heading off to his intended destination.
♠ ♠ ♠
And here's part two! Hope you like it! :D

XoXoAmbyXoXo