Status: I'm just getting started. :)

Fall for You

Confessions and Embarrassment

"So let me get this straight," Karina started, "Not only did you insult Mattt, but you verbally assaulted him to?" Mya had just finished telling us about her strange encounter with Matt.

Shrugging like it was no big deal, Mya simply replied, "Yeah."

Looking at her like she was crazy, Aqua scolded, "Mya! What the hell is wrong with you? Do you know who he is?! You have just like…..committed social suicide!"

Mya rolled her eyes, "Now you sound like him, you guys look…..I couldn't give a fuck about what that pretty boy man whore thinks of me or anybody else in Landstown for that matter. And he brought it on himself, he called me a bitch you guys." She said, defending her actions. Now Mya isn't usually one to get violent, only when you provoke her. But I could see a hint of sadness in her eyes and hear it in her voice, and I KNOW it wasn't from what happened with Mattt. Something was wrong with her.

"Mya….." I started, going to sit next to her on my bed. "What is it?"

She looked at me shocked for a minute, "What are you talking about? What's what?"

I rolled my eyes, "Don't play dumb with me Mya, somethings bothering you, I can see it in your eyes."

She sighed, looking down at her lap, not saying anything.

"What is it girl? You can tell us." Karina added softly.

"Okay……..when I was looking for the DVD, Calvin called me…….." She trailed off.

"And?" Aqua pressed on.

"He called." She answered softly.

Karina looked confused, "What do you mean he called? Who is….." She trailed off when realization hit her like a ton of bricks, "Oh sweetie….I'm sorry."

"What did he want?" I asked.

"Calvin said he just wanted to check up on me to see if I'm alright or if I need anything."

Aqua snorted and rolled her eyes, "Bullshit."

Mya rolled her eyes, "I know, that's the same thing I said……..he also asked Calvin for my number."

All three of our eyes widened, and I quickly asked, "He didn't give it to him did he?"

"No, thank God." Mya replied as the three of us let out breaths of relief, "What do you think he wants?" She asked sadly, I hated seeing her like this. It takes a LOT to get Mya down, she's always so strong, but when he comes around or even just his name is mentioned…..her walls come tumbling down.

I bit my lip, contemplating my answer, "I don't know, but whatever it is, good or bad, just know that we'll ALWAYS be here for you. No matter what." I smiled at her.

"Yeah that will NEVER change." Karina added, giving Mya a smile of reassurance.

She smiled back at the three of us, "Thanks you guys, your the best. I don't know what I would do without you."

Aqua smirked, popping an imaginary collar, "Oh we know we're the shit. And your right…….I don't know what you would do without me either."

Mya rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at the crazy Latina, "Oh shut up you," She said laughing, "Now come on lets watch some Lincoln Heights."

I laughed as I got up to put the DVD in, "You got it." I love my friends, we had all been best friends for so long. And even thought they drive me crazy sometimes, I don't know what I would do without them. You see, our moms had all been friends since they were in kindergarten, and so that friendship lasted and continued with the next generations. All of our older sisters and brothers are around the same age and are JUST as close (if not closer) then we are. I guess you could call it a tradition? I don't know. All I know is, nothing and no one could ever come between our friendship…..and that's a fact.

No One's POV

"Crazy Goddamn bitch" 18 year old Mattt muttered to himself bitterly, thinking about his encounter with that girl. Yes…..he was STILL dwelling on that. His ego had been bruised….badly. And there was no way in hell that he was going to let this go until he had his into the driveway of his home, he turned the car off, and slammed the door as he exited the vehicle. Going into the house, he was met by his three good friends whom he shared the house with. They were currently in the living room playing Wii.

"Well look who finally returned," Sean smirked from his position on the sofa, "She must have been good considering you spent the night, who was it again?"

Mattt glared at him, "Shut the fuck up Sean." Yes, Matt had spent the night with some cheerleader, the previous night, he would have left but it was late and he was tired. Although he wished he had in fact left, then he wouldn't have ran into that girl.

"Someones cranky," Sean remarked, getting up off the sofa to prepare to bat. That's when Mattt noticed the game they were playing was Wii Sports…..baseball to be precise. He also appeared to be playing against Max.

Not even bothering to look up at Mattt from his position at the table, on the computer, Corey asked, "What the fucks up with you?"

Sitting down at the table with Corey, Matt replied, "Some bitch just pissed me the hell off."

"What did you do now Mattt?" Max asked, making a pitch in the game.

"Nothing!" He replied defensively, "It was her! Look I was leaving Darcy's dorm right? And all of a sudden this girl ran into me, and then she was like she wanted an apology and I told her she owed me an apology. So then she like blew up at me and called me a dumbass, so I called her a bitch and then she…….."

"She what?" Corey asked, somewhat interested in the story now.

"She kneed me," Mattt answered somewhat embarrassed. Sean and Max started laughing while an amused look appeared on Corey's face. "Shut the hell up!" Mattt yelled, his face turning red from anger and humiliation.

"Sorry man but that is kinda funny." Sean said still laughing.

"Yeah who was she anyway?" Max asked, taking a break from the game to go sit at the table.

"That's just it! I don't know, I've never seen her before. But I need to find out who she is."

Also taking a break from the game, Sean sat down at the table, "Why man?"

Mattt rolled his eyes, "So I can get my revenge idiot."

"Well whats her name?" Max questioned.

"I don't know, it didn't come up."

Corey snickered, "Well that's just great, how the hell do you expect to find her when you don't even know her damn name."

"I remember what she looks like, if I look in the yearbook I'll be able to point her out."

"Cool, I'll go get mine." Max responded before flying up the stairs, it only took him about 5 minutes before he returned, yearbook in hand.

"Thanks man," Matt replied, before taking the yearbook, opening it up.

"Where you gonna start man?" Corey asked, his eyes staying on his laptop screen.

"Well I'm guessing since I've never seen her prior to today's incident, she can't be a senior and she looked to old to be a freshman or sophomore so I guess in the Junior section. Wait no, the sophomore section since this from last year. " He replied, starting to look through the pages, he had only looked through 6 pages before he finally found her. "There she is!" The young man yelled, pointing at her picture. "Samiyyah Perry?" He questioned, struggling to pronounce her first name. Max, Sean, and Corey leaned over to look at the girl

"Wow…..she's hot." Sean commented

"Nice rack." Max added.

Mattt rolled his eyes at his friends but noticed Corey was looking at the picture with quite interest as if he was trying to figure something out. "You okay man?"

"I know her….." Corey trailed off.

"You do?" Max questioned.

"Well, I don't really know her, I saw her today at lunch. She was sitting with that girl I told you guys about, you know the one that's gonna help me with my Spanish?"

"Oh yeah.....you think she's on Facebook?" Mattt asked no one in particular.

"Which girl?" -Max asked confused.

Mattt shrugged, "Either one."

"It's possible, I'll look them up." Corey replied before typing in Facebook in Google. Though he wouldn't admit it to anyone, Corey couldn't get Shayera off of his mind. Even as he was sitting there listening to Mattt tell his story, his thoughts drifted to her. Finally Facebook opened and he signed in before typing in that girls name, he figured he'd start with her since he at least knew her last name unlike Shayera. Only one result came up and it was to Mattt's satisfaction, the right girl. Corey clicked on her profile. Almost everything about her profile was set to private except her family and to Corey's shock she had Shayera set as her sister as well as other people.

"Hey Corey, Shayera…..isn't that the girl you were telling us about?" Max asked his older brother.

"Yeah…….it is." He answered before clicking on her profile and when he did it took everything in him not to smile at her default pic. It was a picture of her smiling like crazy showing her dimples and a little girl who looked like she was about five.

"Nice….." Mattt commented examining Shayera.

"I'm gonna call her." Corey stated before getting up from his seat and going into the kitchen pulling out his phone, going through his caller ID looking for her number. Once he found it he took a deep breath before pressing send.

Shy's POV

"Oh my God, I hate this part it's so sad." I commented feeling my eyes water up as we watched one of my least favorite episodes of Lincoln Heights, it was the one where Lizzie got kidnapped.

"I know right." Mya added, her eyes glued to the TV. I grabbed a handful of pop-corn before shoving it into my mouth, when my cell phone started to ring. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket reading the first three digits of the phone number before guessing who it was and answering. It was my sister, it had to be, she's the only person I know who's number starts with 567.

"Hello?" I answered, my voice muffled due to the pop-corn I was chewing.

"Hey….Shy?" The person on the other side of the phone asked and I was a bit confused because the voice was masculine and deep, it must have been a guy. I was confused. Why was a guy using my sisters phone to call me?

"This is she……." I said, uncertainly, "Who is this?"

"Corey." I froze up and my eyes got wide.

"Corey?!" I yelled shocked as I started coughing and choking on my pop corn, as soon as the girls heard me say his name they put the show on pause as Karina started hitting my back to stop me from choking.

"Are you okay? Is this a bad time? " He asked concerned.

Clearing my throat before answering, I replied, "No! I mean yes! No I-" I hit myself in the head, I was being such an idiot. "I mean yes I'm okay and no this isn't a bad time. Whats up?" I finished trying to sound cool, while Aqua, Karina, and Mya were laughing their asses off at my little stunt a few minutes ago.

"I was just calling to see when do you wanna start the tutoring."

"Oh, mum…..when's a good time for you? I know you have Hockey Practice like everyday……."

"Yeah…..uhh what about…..tomorrow at 6?"

I thought a minute, thinking if I had any plans. "Yeah that's fine."

"Cool, can we do it at my house?"

"Yeah that's fine, where do you live?"

"Deep Creek." He answered. Of course. Deep Creek was one if the richest neighborhoods in the whole state of Virginia. Where else would he live? "Damn….I gotta go….can I text you my address later?"

"Umm yeah sure."

"Awesome…..see you tomorrow?"

"Okay."

"Cool, bye."

"Bye." I said as we hung up the phone, as I mentally yelled myself for making such a damn fool of myself. Note to self: NEVER just assume you know who's calling you just by looking at the first three numbers. NEVER.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was bored and figured I'd add another chappie. lol Also, don't know if I've mentioned this before and if you checked my website and read all the background info on this story you'll know that most of this is stuff I wen't through last year. Of course some of it is fiction and the names have been changed for obvious reasons but besides that; this really is my story. And trust me when I tell ya'll this, there's no pain like having a first love break your heart.

Especially the way he broke mine.....

So yeah, again thanks a lot reading and I'm SO glad you like it. I really am. :)

XoXoAmbyXoXo