Status: I'm just getting started. :)

Fall for You

Tutoring Plans

"Wait here," Mr. Green instructed pointing to the waiting area before going in Dean Grey's office, probably to tell his side of the story. There was only seven seats so while everyone else sat down, Mya and I chose to stand up. My reason for standing was mainly because I've been sitting through boring classes all day and Mya's reason was because she didn't want to get salsa on the seats.

"Here girls," Aunt Rosie said, handing us girls towels to wipe the sauce off. Rosie is Aqua's mom and Karina's aunt but she's so good to me and Mya we just call her auntie. She teaches Drama at Landstown, and her personality is somewhat similar to me and Rina's. She's strict when she has to be and carefree when she can be, unlike her wild child daughter. With long black hair, creamy cinnamon skin and a coca cola figure, Aunt Rosie easily falls under the MILF category, much like the rest of our moms.

"Crap this isn't working," Mya exclaimed frustrated, realizing there was simply too much sauce for the small towel to absorb. "Here hold this," She said handing me her towel, before reaching for the edges of her graphic T-shirt and pulling it off revealing a thin tank top. I tried my damn hardest not to laugh at how Mattt's eyes almost popped out of his head at the sight of Mya's 32 D sized chest. The other guy's would probably be staring at her chest to if they weren't so enticed in their own little worlds. Aqua and Sean were undressing each other with their eyes, Karina and Max kept sharing glances at each other probably hoping the other wouldn't notice and Corey was…..looking at me?…….Again? "Thanks girl," Mya said taking the towel away from me using it to get the salsa out her hair.

"So do I even WANT to know what happened?" Aunt Rosie asked, most likely already knowing the answer.

Mattt shrugged, a smirk on his face, "Probably not." His eyes still lingering on Mya…….well her chest really.

Rosie pinched the bridge of her nose, closing her eyes tightly, "Aquanette if I find out you had anything to do with this so help me-"

Aqua rolled her eyes, "So what if I did? What are you gonna do about it, Mrs. Rosie? It's still school hours Hun, so until that clock hits three…….there's nothing you can do to me…..not as a mom at least" She challenged, looking her mother straight in the eyes.

"I don't care we are in school Isabella," Aunt Rosie responded using Aqua's first name, "You will always be my daughter not matter what a clock says and there will never be a time where I can't discipline you as a mom. And considering your not enrolled in my class, I'm not really your teacher am I? No, I'm your mother. Remember that sweetie." She smirked earning a viscous glare from her daughter.

"That's your mom?" A shocked Sean questioned, looking back and forth between mother and daughter probably trying to see the resemblance.

"So she claims," Aqua replied looking straight at her mother before turning her eyes to Sean with a playful glance, "Were still waiting for the DNA results."

Buuuuurrrrnnn.

Aqua glared at me, "Shut up Shayera!" Crap. Did I say that out loud?

Max looked over at me suddenly smiling, "Oh so your Shayera, I thought you looked familiar. Your the one who's gonna tutor Corey right?"

By now everyone was looking at me, even the office secretary though trying hard to pretend like she wasn't, "Uh yeah." I replied softly, feeling a little self conscious all of a sudden.

Mattt laughed, "Good luck, his last tutor had a nervous breakdown after just one session."

"Shut the hell up man," Corey said, shoving Mattt a little.

"What the fuck is taking him so long? I've gotta get this damn stuff out of my hair." Mya stated, tapping her foot up and down impatiently.

"Language Mya," Rosie scolded.

"Mya? So that's your name, huh?" Mattt asked an already enraged and furious cousin of mine. "It's short for Samiyyah right?"

Mya looked over at him suspiciously, "How the hell do you know my name?" Mya rarely tells anyone she doesn't have too her real name, nor does she rarely ever use it. Besides on Facebook which I find kind of strange but whatever.

Mattt's smirk faltered a bit, "I…….uhh….." He stuttered sounding and looking like a kid who just got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Thankfully the attention was now off of me and onto him, and once again the nosy secretary was listening in. Doesn't she have some work to do or something?!?!?!

Mr. Green suddenly opened the door, "Dean Grey will see you now."

FFYFFYFFY

Dean Grey leaned back in his chair observing the eight of us, his glasses placed on the bridge of his nose. Aunt Rosie and Mr. Green stood in the corner just watching.

"So……." He started, "Who wants to go first and give me their side of the story?"

"I will," Mya announced, glaring at Mattt, "Since someone will probably tell you a lie."

"I hope you don't mind Ms. Perry but I'd rather hear from one of the boys instead." Dean Grey replied completely blowing off Mya. Who in return looked pissed and so did Aqua.

"But you just said-" Mya started only to be interrupted again by the Dean.

"I know what I said Ms. Perry, I don't need you to remind me. And unless you want to add another month on to you and your friends suspension, I suggest you-"

"Woah! Suspension?!" Mya yelled shocked and angry, more shocked I think. But so were the rest of us, I mean we were expecting some detention of course. But suspension? And for a whole month? That was a bit much. "For what? I didn't do anything."

"Yes suspension, and unless you consider assaulting a student for no apparent reason 'nothing', I beg to differ."

"Assault? All I did as punch him and I didn't even draw any blood."

"Yes with all due respect Dean Grey, don't you think suspension is a bit much? Not that I condone Mya's actions, I just feel that-"

"And I think Mrs. Sanchez that you should stick with teaching drama and leave the discipline of students to me." He spat harshly, looking directly at Rosie. I think pretty much all of us were shocked and outraged with how unfair the Dean was being, even Mr. Green, who wasn't looking as mad as he was before.

"Not to interrupt Dean Grey but I was the one who put the salsa in Mya's locker, and the only reason she hit me was because I provoked her. Unlike me she doesn't deserve to get suspended." Holy. Shit. Did Mattt just defend Mya??????

Dean laughed and waved his arm, "Oh your not getting suspended Mattt."

"Oh but I am?!" Mya yelled even more enraged, "God! This is such bull-"

"Knock knock," Someone said from the door, we all turned around to see who it was. I didn't recognize him though, he was tall, white, brown hair, with nice brown eyes. He had on a nice expensive looking suit and looked to be in his late thirty's and….well…..he was kinda cute.

Dean Grey's eyes widened in shock, and he immediately got up from his seat. "Mr. Smith, I….I wasn't expecting you today." Dean Grey seemed nervous, whoever this man is….he must be pretty important.

Mr. Smith shrugged as he walked in, closing the door behind him. "Well I was in the neighborhood and thought I'd drop by. Is this a bad time?" He asked, taking a seat in the last vacant chair.

"Oh no I was just-"

"Wrongfully suspending students." Mya interrupted, arms crossed, glaring at the Dean.

Mr. Smith raised his eyebrow, "Oh? Would you care to explain?" He asked.

"Well you see," Dean Grey started only to be interrupted by Mr. Smith.

"I was talking to the girl Johnathon." Mr. Smith looked over at Mya letting her know she could continue. Mya explained everything to him, from when her and Mattt first met to what lead them into being in here now. I noticed while he was listening to Mya he kept looking over at me, studying me somewhat. As if he knew me but couldn't remember who I was, it made me a little uncomfortable.

"You were seriously going to suspend these girls yet let the boys walk away punishment free?" He questioned somewhat angrily, looking at the Dean.

"I uhh….." Dean stuttered.

"If I may?" Rosie asked, Mr. Smith nodded so she continued, "I honestly don't think suspending any of these kids is going to do them any good, but I don't think they should all be let go without any repercussions. So……..all you boys are taking Spanish right?" She asked looking over at the guys, they agreed. "Well the girls are already fluent in Spanish, so what if the girls tutor the boys and in exchange they receive extra credit?"

"That sounds like a great idea to me," Mr. Smith agreed. "And I'll talk to coach about Mattt, maybe he can give him extra practice of something."

"Don't we get a say so in this?" Mattt asked somewhat upset.

"No not really," Mr. Smith replied, "But you can choose who you want to tutor you and when and where to do it."

"Shayera's mine." Corey said all of a sudden causing me to blush mainly because of the way he said it, he made it sound like I was his girlfriend or something. "I mean we had already made plans for her to tutor me prior to this."

"Well then....now that all of that's been taken care of, you kids may leave now." Dean Grey said dismissing us but I could have sworn when we left I saw Corey wink at me, but he couldn't have.....could he?