Status: I'm just getting started. :)

Fall for You

"So That's Who He Is"

Okay, obviously I am in need of dire sleep. Because there's no way in HELL that Corey Mathews would wink, let alone, even think of me in that way. Especially when he has a girlfriend who looks like she stepped foot straight out of a Glamor Magazine Issue. Anyway, back to more important things. I for one am glad we didn't get suspended, because my permanent record is clean as can be and I would like to keep it that way. But I can't exactly help but wonder who Mr. Smith is. Obviously from the way Mr. Dean was acting, he's an important man, but why and how is he important is what I want to know. Karina and Aqua seem to be with our "punishment", mostly because they'll get to spend time with two of the hottest guys on campus. Now Mya……….that's a WHOLE different story. As we walk out the office Mya grabs Aunt Rosie's arm and pulls her to the side, Karina, Aqua, and I being the nosy people we are follow the two to listen in.

"Aunt Rosie have you lost your mind?!" Mya angrily barks, with fire dancing in her pretty brown eyes. "There's no way in HELL I'm going to tutor that…..that…….asshole!"

Rosie narrows her eyes, "Watch your language Mya, and I would think that you would be grateful to me for getting you out of suspension. Maybe even expulsion at the rate you were going in there."

Mys crosses her arms, "Well excuse me for defending myself from a cruel, unfair, and racial based punishment." Mya defends, enunciating the word racial. "As a matter of fact aren't you the one who's always telling us to stand up for what we believe is right?"

Aunt Rosie looks around to make sure no one is listening in before looking back to Mya and sighing, "Mya this is not an appropriate subject to be discussing right now, especially here in the office where ears are always lurking." She says cautiously, subtly referring to the nosy secretary who looks as if she's dying to hear what we're saying. "But we'll talk about this later, you girls are still coming home tonight right?"

"Of course, when do we ever miss FNF?" Karina jokingly asks, pushing a string of her brown hair behind her ear. FNF is code for "Family Night Fridays" a tradition our families came up with when we started attending Landstown. Every Friday the four of our families all gather together at each others houses (we take turns) and just kinda hang out and party. Food, dancing, games, and the occasional crazy incidents are all included in this event. It may sound boring to you but trust me…….when you mix four crazy families such as ours together, under one roof, anything can happen.

Rosie laughs, "Okay just making sure, Shy do you know if KC is gonna be able to make it?" She asks, and I prepare to answer but a deep voice interrupts.

"Excuse me?" A masculine voice questions, and we turn around to see who it is. Surprisingly, it's Mr. Smith. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything……." He trails off.

Aunt Rosie smiles, "No your fine, what can I help you with?"

"Nothing much, I just wanted to apologize about Mr. Dean's behavior in there. I honestly don't know what's wrong with him, he's usually not that strict."

Mya snorts and humbles something incoherently, earning a glare from Rosie.

Karina smiles at him, "It's really no big deal sir, but thank you for getting us out of suspension."

"Oh don't mention it Ms………." He trails off wondering what her name is.

"Sanchez," She informs, "Karina Sanchez. And this is Aqua, Mya, and Shayera but we call her Shy." She introduces, pointing to each of us.

"Well it certainly was a pleasure meeting all of you but I'm afraid I have to go, I have a meeting to attend. But uhh…..good luck with the tutoring."

"Thank you sir," Aqua smiles.

"Your very welcome, have a good day." Mr. Smith says before walking out the door, once I finally see he's gone I look over at Rosie to ask her the question I've been dying to ask.

"Who is he?"

"Who, Mr. Smith?" She asks and I nod, "You honestly don't know who he is?" I shake my head no.

"He owns this school, and he's head of the school board. I can't believe you've never heard of Christian Smith."

My eyes widen as I realize who he is, "You mean the Christian Smith? As in the billionaire?"

Rosie shakes her, confirming my guess, "Yup." She simply says, just as the bell rings.

Mya groans, "Don't tell me we missed lunch to?"

"Sounds like it." I say sourly, kinda upset because I'm a little hungry. Stop thinking about food all the time Shayera, that's why your weight's going up now.

"I'm sorry girls, but I've got a class to teach and you've got class to attend."

Aqua rolls her eyes, "Yeah we know, we'll see you tonight." She says as we all head off to our respectable classes, my stomach aching from the lack of food. I knew I shouldn't have skipped breakfast…….oh well that's less carbs and calories added to my diet.