Status: I'm just getting started. :)

Fall for You

1 Week Later

1 Week Later……….

"You know you'd look cute as a blonde? I don't know which kind though……."

"Mattt, please just do your work."

"Maybe a bleach blonde…….."

"Be quiet Mattt."

"Or platinum blonde…."

"I'm serious, shut the hell up."

"Ooh! I got it! Strawberry Blonde!"

"That's it! I can't do this anymore!" The somewhat tall African American girl yelled while standing up at the table gathering her books together.

The green eyed young man looked up at the irritated girl, "Awe come Samiyyah, it's only our third time, the more we do it, the better it'll get." He said, smirking at his subtle double meaning.

"No, it's not going to get better. You are completely and totally unteachable, I mean this is our third session and you can't even remember one word I've taught you so far!"

"That's not true!" He defended.

She raised an eyebrow, "Oh it isn't? Okay then, tell me one word in Spanish."

"Alright, on one condition."

"What?"

"If I get it right, you can't quit."

"That's it?"

"Yup."

"Okay fine," She smirked. I might as well just walk out now, because there's no way this imbecile is gonna remember anything. She thought to herself.

"Okay……..the Spanish word for sex……….is sexo." He smirked.

Mya's smirk faltered, "What?…….But you!……….And I!……..Awe damn!" She said before sitting back down pulling her books back out her bag.

Mattt bit his lip to hold back laughter, "You okay?"

She looked up and gave him a menacing glare, "Fuck you Mattt."

OoOoOoOoOoOo

Worn out and tired, Sean fell on the side of Aqua, panting heavily as he closed his eyes.

Aquanette squealed and turned on her side, "God that was amazing." She said, slightly out of breath herself.

He chucked glancing at her out of the corner of his eye, "Isn't it always?"

"Well………." She trailed off, with a playful tone in her voice. "It's okay…….I guess."

"Just okay? Really? Cause from the way you be screaming "Oh Sean" "Yes Ooh right there baby"," He mocked.

She hit him on his chest, shutting him up. "Hey, do you think our friends know about…….well you know…….."

"About us hooking up?"

"Yeah."

"Probably, I mean we do always go and study in the farthest room in the house, plus you are kinda loud……." He trailed off smiling at her.

She smacked him on his chest again, "Shut the hell up, but your probably right. And speaking of studying, when are we actually gonna start the tutoring?"

He turned to face the Latina and brushed a string of hair out her face, "Relax babe, it's only been a week. We've still got time."

"I'm serious Sean, not the whole wild sex thing isn't good, because it definitely is. I just think we should actually start on some Spanish."

He sighed, "Your right, as a matter of fact, we can start now."

"Okay." She said but neither of them made an attempt to get up from the bed, after a few minutes, Sean broke the silence.

"You wanna go for one more round?"

She groaned, "Oh my God, I thought you'd never ask!" She said before they continued their………. "tutoring".

OoOoOoOoOoOo

"What do your think their doing in there?" Max asked from his position on the beanbag.

Karina looked over at him and slightly smirked, "Isn't it obvious?"

He laughed, "Yeah I guess your right. Sean is a bit of a man whore."

"Maybe but I think Aqua has him beat, remember that rumor from last month about that girl who supposedly did ten guys at one party?"

"Yeah but what does that have to do with……." He trailed off, "Shit that was her?"

"Yep. But you didn't hear it from me." She laughed.

"Damn…….so Karina?"

"Yeah."

"Do you umm…….do you have a boyfriend?"

She froze for a quick second, his question catching her off guard. "Umm no I'm uh…….I'm not really interested in guys right now."

"Oh," He said, his mouth making a O shape. "That's cool…..nothing wrong with swinging that way."

Her eyes widened at what she had just mistakenly implied, "No, I'm not gay. I just……..well to be honest…….I haven't really had a guy ask me out lately." She confessed honestly.

Max looked shocked, "Seriously?"

"Yeah…..why is that so hard to believe?"

"Well…….." He trailed off, scratching the back of his neck, "Cause your really pretty." He said, his cheeks turning red.

Karina blushed and looked away, "Oh…….umm…..thank you." She waited a few seconds to see if he was gonna say anything, when he didn't she asked, "Why did you ask if I have a boyfriend?"

"Well…….I was wondering if you'd like to hang out some time…….." He said, smiling at her.

"Oh……..like on a date?" She nervously questioned.

"Yeah……….that is if you want to I mean."

"Yes!" She said a bit too enthusiastically, "I mean sure, yeah, that's be cool." She said trying to play it cool, when inside her heart was doing flips.

"Cool." Max replied smiling, before they continued their work.

OoOoOoOoOoOo

"Favorite color?"

"Pink duh," She rolled her eyes, "Same question."

"Green."

She turned up her nose, "Ewww why green?"

"Because it's fucking awesome," He scoffed, "Favorite show?"

She swallowed a bite of her Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia Ice Cream, "Smallville."

Corey's eyes widened, "You watch Smallville?"

She shook her head furiously, "Oh my God, yes! I LOVE that show! It freaken rules."

"Thank you! I think your like the only girl I've ever met who likes it. My brother thinks it's stupid." He said stuffing a bit of his vanilla ice cream in his mouth.

"No, he's stupid for thinking that. My turn. Favorite……….movie?"

"Oh Avatar, without a doubt."

"Oh my God that movie is the shit. I can't tell you how many times I've watched it."

"Same. Whopper Jr. or Diet, Carb free salad?"

She raised her eyebrow, "What the hell? They don't even make salads like that."

"Try telling Vanessa that," He agreed. "Whenever we go out to eat, she always asks for the same thing; Diet-Carb Free Salad and Sparkling Water."

"Humph, no wonder she always looks perfect." She muttered from her spot on one of the kitchens stools.

"I wouldn't say perfect, anorexic maybe, but perfect? Hell no."

Even though she tried hard not to, she couldn't help but laugh. "That's not funny. And you shouldn't talk about your girlfriend like that."

"Then why are you laughing?" He smirked.

"Because………….oh shut it Mathews!" She said jokingly, as she put her empty bowl into the sink.

"So there's something I've been wanting to ask you……."

Shayera froze, loathing the question she knew he was gonna ask.

Was it true she was on a scholarship.

She knew he would eventually ask, knowing his friends probably made fun of him for having to get tutored by some poor black girl. But she knew when it did come up, it would make things awkward and he would probably turn up his nose on her.

"Okay," She said a bit nervously as she went and sat back down on the stool.

"What are you exactly?"

Her nose scrunched up in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"Like nationality wise,"

She mentally let out a sigh of relief, grateful he didn't ask what she thought he would. "Oh, well I like to just consider myself black……….." She trailed of.

"But…….." He said.

Shayera smiled slightly, "But if you wanna get technical, I'm Cajun Creole, Puerto Rican, Colombian, and Dominican on my mothers side. And on my fathers side I'm Caucasian."

"Damn…….you've got a little bit of everything in you don't ya?"

She laughed, "Yeah, I guess I do. Oh and to answer your question, I'd choose a whopper over a salad any day, though I really don't need to be eating it………."

"Why?"

She rolled her eyes, "Come on Corey, it's kinda obvious, I'm not exactly very in shape…….weight wise."

He groaned slightly, "Oh God, not you to."

"What?" She asked confused.

"What is it with you girls and your weight? Not everyone was meant to be a size two, ya know."

"Yeah well now a days, guy's only seem to go for a size two. The one's I've come across at least…….." She trailed off, looking down.

He scoffed and placed his bowl in the sink as he got up in stretched a little, "Well those guy's were stupid, oh and Shayera?" She looked up at him, "You shouldn't worry about what other people think of you, especially when their just jealous of you."

She rolled her eyes, "I highly doubt that, why the hell would they be jealous of me?"

Corey walked up to her and brushed his fingers across her cheek, "Go look in the mirror and you'll get your answer." He said softly before going upstairs to finish studying, leaving a shocked Shayera Smith.