All These Scattered Dreams

Dreaming, I Was Only Dreaming.

(HIM)

My girlfriend and I sat on my back patio that overlooked part of Berkeley, drinking some lemonade that we had just mixed. I took her hand, kissing it. She smiled and blushed a bit from behind her sunglasses. All I could think of was spending the rest of my life with her and how I would be buying an engagement ring tomorrow evening; she had no idea. I heard her take a deep breath. Turning to the left to face her, she smiled.

"I love you, Billie."
__________

I shot up in bed, breathing heavily. Outside, there was a storm and rain kept hitting the window. I picked up my analog to see that it was 3:00AM. I ran my hands over my face and through my hair before laying back down. Every morning at the same time, for the past week, I've been waking up from the same dream: laying out with a beautiful woman and her saying she loved me. I'd never seen her in my life. Her name would never be said, but I felt and odd feeling that it started with an 'L'.

Sleep began to take me over, once again. I soon felt my eyelids droop.
__________

"I love you, too," I smiled. She got up from her chair and strattled my pelvis. I put my arms up and looked at her. "Whoa," I laughed. "Moving a bit fast for having morals."

"I never said I'd be doing anything," she whispered in my ear and got up, moving back to her chair.

"You tease," I laughed. She removed her sunglasses, revealing her blue eyes. "You're so beautiful."

"Two years with me and you're still saying that line?" She smiled. I smiled back at her then sat on the edge of her chair.

"I still can't believe that I finally have the girl of my dreams," I whispered before I kissed her.
__________

Waking up for the second time, I saw that it was still storming outside. I didn't know why I was having these dreams, at all.

"This has got to stop," I whispered as I shifted into a different position. My mind was running... fast. I needed to find out who she was. Let alone if she was real.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just something I thought of last night and I had to write it down. I think this story can go far.

xoxo- Adie.