The Chase

Run run run

She ran through the forest, her curtain of jet black hair fallowing her. Weaving in and out of the large trees. Her legs pumping, her heart thumping and her eyes darting looking for an escape.

Usually she loved to run, but this time it wasn't fun this time, this time she ran for her life. Looking behind her, she couldn't see her pressures, but she knew they were there. Hot tears streaked down her blood stained face.

Frightened for her life, she made her legs pump faster when she heard the wolves. Barking, howling, and screaming after her. Their paws digging into the hard dirt, growling as they picked up the scent.

A tingling between her shoulder blades told her to she was running out of time and that she needed to find a clearing and fast. As the tingling grew into a slight pain, then turning into a burning. It was bearable now but later it wouldn't be so easy.

"God, where's Lyric? The one time I need him" She mumbled.

The screaming wolves were coming closer. She started to panic, but, now was not the time to panic. If memory served right she was pretty close to a cliff.

"No! Not now!" She gasped. Jezebel started to feel the seems of her shirt start splitting. A shiver ran up her spine, Jezebel speed up the pace, the wind was hitting her face like whips.

SNAP!

Her shirts was in shreds, her black tattooed wings on her back became real. Her great cobalt blue skeletal form, but had black angel feathers with the small specks of white feathers. Her wings were straight behind her making it easier to balance her quick movements.

There the cliff!!

Straight ahead!!

As soon as the trees thinned out Jezebel skidded to a stop. Standing heaving for breath, she turned to the forest scanning for her pressures. Knowing that she shouldn't have stopped to catch her breath, it was a stupid idea. It just gave them the moments they needed.

Once she seen the glint of the yellow eyes of the wolves...

She turned her back on them and jumped...
♠ ♠ ♠
O.M.G!!!!
I cant believe I just came up with that last night!!!!!!
so you guys like or don't like
comment please