Status: Primarly Active.

The Unbreakable Bond.

Quidditch

After I unpacked everything, took a nap, and got a shower. I started singing as I was finishing my hair by pulling it up in a high ponytail. Just as I finished pulling my hair up I heard someone clear their throat from my doorway. I turned my head and raised an eyebrow. "What Malfoy?" I said crossing the room so I was standing in front of his line of vison. "I didn't know you could sing, you're quite good." I laughed. "Thanks that was your first,only and last proformance from me, now good day." I said walking down the stairs. I cocked my head over my shoulder looking at him. "Well, do I get my tour or what?" I smirked.

Draco crossed over to me. "Bloody hell woman you'll be the death of me." Draco said as he showed me around this house. "So, what's there to do around here?" I asked Draco. "Well, we have muggle movies and a muggle dvd player," I made a face. "What?" He asked. "Movies are overrated." I said. "Swimming?" He suggested. "Nah, not really, you'll have to much fun oogling me." I said laughing as he raised his eyebrows. "Well, of course you're bloody gorgeous." I laughed dryly. "Do you not have a quidditch patch around here?" I asked. Draco's eyes bugged out of his head. "What did I say?" I asked as I looked at him. "Nothing I just didn't take you to be someone to play quidditch?" I smirked. "What postion do you play?" I asked. "Baby, I'm a seeker, You?" I smirked. "Seeker, Keeper, and Catcher." His mouth hung open. "And next time, Don't call me Baby,Baby..." I said going up to my room to change into some quidditch clothes and to grab my firebolt.

As I made my way downstairs, I noticed Draco was ready and had his nimbus 2001. "So should I play Keeper VS Seeker, Catcher VS Seeker, or Seeker VS Seeker?" I asked as I stood next to him. "How about Seeker VS Seeker? and lets make a bet," I rolled my eyes. "Go on.." I pressed. "If I catch the Snich before you, I get to take you on a date to the Three Broomsticks on Friday?" I thought about it, there was no denying Draco was the defintion of handsome. "Alright, but if I win, you have to go into the weasleys joke shop with me when we go to diagon alley for our school supplies." Draco smirked. "Deal, and sweetheart, wear something green for our date please," Draco said as I shook my head. "Oh so full of oursleves aren't we?" I asked as I followed Draco when he started walking. "Always, Sweetheart." He said as he took off up into the air when we reached the patch. "AND DON'T CALL ME SWEETHEART!!!!" I hollared as I took off after him. This was going to be a long game I thought as the bulgers were released as was the snich.

Avoiding both bloody bulgers as best I could I tried searching for the snich. As my eyes caught sight of it I took off and tried catching it. "AMANDA LOOK OUT!" I look towards Draco and sneered. "What! Can't you tell I'm bloody trying to catch the-" But a bulger came and hit me right in my side. It knocked the wind out of me, and also knocked me off my broom. Last thing I remember before falling to the ground was Draco calling my name in a shakey,paniced voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
And here's a preview of what is to come.

"You don't understand Draco," I stammered as I pushed my trunk through the Malfoy doorway, for Holidays. "You like me, I like you, what's not to understand?" Draco pushed as he followed me into the room. "My father won't allow us to be together." I stated looking at him. "What do you mean? I don't understand." Draco said confused as he stepped into my line of vison. "You're father works with my father." Draco smiled. "That's great when can I meet him?" I looked forward and behind Draco. "I believe you already have boy." A voice sneered from behind Draco. I bowed my head and then looked up. "My lord." Draco said bowing. "Hello Father." I stated. Draco looked between me and my father, hardly being able to believe my words. "Now you understand why we can't be together." I said and ran up the steps into my room, using the locking charm.

Comments?