Status: Comment please!!!

The Traveling Tale of the Two Troublesome Twins

Camera Flashes!

“Sorry we’re disturbing.” Alexander said in English. Kahri laughed and snickered.

“Only if Kevin walked in with us.” Kahri scolded. Hyung Jun and I laughed together nervously. We stood up and walked to empty kitchen keeping our eyes on Kahri and Alexander. We stood like that for a few minutes until I turned on the TV.

“School will reopen the day after tomorrow for the students who have already got this virus. It is not able to be caught if you have already had this virus. Thank you for the interruption.” I clicked off the TV.

“Well, we have school the day after tomorrow.” Kahri said. I looked at the clock on the wall.

“It’s already seven thirty. Shiiiit, we slept that late?! I seriously don’t remember all that time going by from when I woke up around four…” I muttered to myself.

“Clocks never lie.” Hyung Jun said humorously. I laughed dryly and leaned my head to the side.

“I have to get a shower. Kourtnea has to get back. And one of us needs to go grocery shopping.” I said checking things off my mental list.

“I have to go and participate in my band.” Hyung Jun said. He kissed me on the forehead and asked Alexander for a ride back to his apartment. (Does anyone in Korea live in houses anymore?! This is just crazy.)

So, Alexander and Hyung Jun left leaving Kahri and I alone. I couldn’t help but wonder about Kourtnea with Kibum all night, I’m sure they didn’t do anything, but still, it’s unsettling. “I can go shopping.” Kahri offered.

“You can? That would be awesome, thank you!” I said as Kahri left the apartment. I closed my eyes and needed to find my IPod. I found it and put it in the Doc and was almost in the shower when I heard the door click shut.

“Kourtnea?! Is that you?” I yelled through the dorm. She opened up the door.

“Yup, it’s me. Sorry, I would have been here earlier, but Kibum and I lost track of time, if you know what I mean.” I looked at her and she was expressionless. Wait, did she actually ‘do it’? Not the Kourtnea I know, but she was in complete love with Kibum. She’s a hormonal teenager…and Kibum’s a teenage boy (enough said there)…would they get too caught up in their relationship? Not the Kourtnea I know. Or the Kibum for that matter.

“Uh-huh.” I said cautiously. “I know what you mean.” I said quietly.

“Where’s Kahri? Oh did you see what happened to Kevin. It was so sad; Xander shouldn’t have hit him that way. What if they have a hidden interview? Oh well, at least Kibum was awesome.’ She said energetically.

She was too happy. I can’t doubt my sister, can I? I don’t know what to think. I finished rinsed my hair out and turned off the water. I keep my mouth shut and quickly got dressed. “Going somewhere?” She asked.

“You know what, Kourtnea, I’m going somewhere where people don’t break vows to stay a virgin until they’re married, you whore.” I grabbed my phone and wallet and slammed the door. Kourtnea followed me outside.

“It isn’t what you think!!” She screamed. I didn’t listen and walked toward the parking lot. Well, I don’t have a car. I thought to myself, I’ll walk to Hyung Jun’s apartment. I need the time to think. I began my journey to walk to the apartment.

Thirty minutes later, I found the apartment; with a new App I downloaded. I knocked on the door and SS501’s leader answered the door. “Well hello there.”

Great, I thought to myself. He blocked my way to get in. “You got a boyfriend yet?” He asked.

I glared at him. I looked over his shoulder, seeing how he wasn’t that tall, and spotted Hyung Jun talking to someone in another doorway. “Yes. He’s perfect, charming, and ten times hotter at everything than you.” I said rudely. I pushed through the door and Hyung Jun saw and kissed me on the forehead.

I smirked toward the dumbfounded leader. I was in no mood to be nice. I mean, my sister, the good one, had fricken sex! “Hey you, is everything okay?” Hyung Jun asked leading me away from everybody.

“Kourtnea and I got into a fight.” I said. Then my phone started to play ‘Poker Face’ by Lady GaGa. So, I knew it was a text from Kourtnea. Something I never would have thought to do when she was mad at me.

Kaylea, listen, it isn’t what you think. You totally miscomprehended it. I am still a virgin, as it Kibum.

I threw the phone against the wall and Hyung Jun picked it up and read the message. “Kaylea? What’s this about…?” He asked slowly.

“Kourtnea ‘did it’ with Kibum last night when she stayed over.” I said growling through my teeth. “It wouldn’t be such a big thing, except that she and I took a vow with our church that we won’t have sex until we were married. We have commitment rings and everything.” I said into his shoulder.

He then laughed hysterically. Well, that didn’t make me feel better. “Kibum wouldn’t do that…” He laughed.

“Well I thought Kourtnea wouldn’t either.” I said.

“I’m sure they didn’t sleep together. Look I’ll call both of them right now to fix this.” He said. He used my phone and dialed Kibum’s number. He put it on speaker for my benefit.

“Hello?” Kibum asked.

“Hey, it’s Hyung.” Hyung Jun said

“Oh okay. Hey?” Kibum said quieting down a little.

“There’s no one listening or anything, I just need to know, have you slept with Kourtnea?” Hyung Jun asked bluntly.

“Um, no. Still haven’t, Hyung. Thanks for the asking.” He said in a smart alack tone. Hyung Jun smiled.

“Do you want to?” Hyung Jun asked out of pure curiosity.

“Maybe once we’re married.” Kibum answered in a whisper.

“So, does that mean you want to marry Kourtnea?”

“Yes I want to. But that doesn’t mean anything. What’s with this questionnaire?” Kibum almost screamed.

“Nothing, dongsaeng, alright. I’ll talk to you later.” Hyung Jun said. He hung up the phone. “See? He hasn’t sleep with her. Now, I’m going to call to Kourtnea and get her side of the story.”

He dialed her number. “Kaylea! Oh my goodness! Thank you were picking up! Listen what I said, you took it the wrong way!” I was about to say something when Hyung Jun stopped me.

“It’s Hyung Jun.” He said.

“Oh, well can you let me talk to Kaylea?” She asked.

“No. Did you sleep with my brother?”

“No.”

“Are you positive?”

“Yes.”

“THEN WHY DID YOU SAY, ‘OH KIBUM’S AWESOME’ AND ‘WE LOST TRACK OF TIME, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN’?!?” I screamed into the phone.

“First off, I meant, Kibum was awesome because he offered to let me sleep in his bed and him sleep on the couch. That way I was comfortable. And we lost track of time when Kevin came over because we were busy talking why Xander punched him.” She said defensively.

I was quiet and let Hyung Jun do the talking. “Do you ever want to sleep with my dongsaeng?”

“Once we’re married. Sure.” She said. I heard her curse in the background followed by a metal click.

“So, you want to get married to Kibum?” Hyung Jun asked for fun.

“Of course. Some day.” She said. “I have to go. Can you please explain to Kaylea that I didn’t have sex with Kibum. Thank you, Hyung Jun, if you succeed, you will have probably saved our friend-sister-relationship.” She hung up and I stared off into space. I hate being wrong.

“You weren’t wrong.” Hyung Jun said. I looked at him strangely. “It’s just you predicted the future.” He said. I smiled and laughed.

I kissed him. (On the lips! Yeah, I know, I’m awesome!) “Well, I better go. I can see you entertaining a few people.” I said and walking out the door and snickered in the band leader’s direction. Then I began walking home.

Halfway home, I thought I saw a lightning flash. But it turned out to be cameras flash. I hurried along faster. I walked into the dorm and hugged Kourtnea. “I’m super sorry, Kaylea! I didn’t mean for those words to sound like that!” Kourtnea said.

“I’m sorry for jumping to conclusions.” I said. Kourtnea kissed me on the cheek and stopped hugging me.

“Ugh, sister kisses.” I said teasing her. She smiled and everything was back to normal.

Kahri eventually came back from her grocery shopping tour and we ate stir fry for dinner. Then we all went peacefully to sleep. All except for Kourtnea, who wasn’t writing a song, but in fact a story. I didn’t want to read that.

The next morning, Kahri was the first one to wake up. I heard to scrambling toward the door that someone was knocking on. It was Hyung Jun and Kibum. I was half asleep so I didn’t pay attention. I rolled over and looked at the clock. It was ten o’clock in the morning. I climbed down from my bed and looked at the sleeping Kourtnea.

“Should tell her? Or wait for Kourtnea?” Hyung Jun asked Kibum. I was still practically asleep, so I didn’t really care.

“I say wait so we don’t have to re-tell anything.” Kibum said. I dozily shut my eyes and leaned against the metal bar of the bunk bed.

“Well, you could be waiting a long time.” Kahri mumbled. I laughed.

“KOURTNEA!” I screamed. She didn’t move. Wow. I bent over her shoulder and pinched it like I did on the plane. She practically jumped out of bed.

“Kaylea! Ow! That hurts! Could you stop?!” She yelled. She rolled off her bed and sat in the floor with her comforter wrapped around her. She didn’t notice Hyung Jun and Kibum standing at the door yet.

Kibum and Hyung Jun stood perfectly still and watched the morning routine. Next Kourtnea would literally crawl to the bathroom. Unless she saw food was being fixed, then she would go to the kitchen. “Uh, Kourt?”

“Nom.” She muttered.

“Kourtnea…” Kibum said trying to get her awake. Bad timing, she had just taken a sip of water.
She had the best spit take. I laughed hysterically along with Hyung Jun and Kahri.

“Holy flutter-nugget-wagon.” She said through clenched teeth. She hated being surprised in the mornings. “So didn’t know you know guys were here.” She said laughing after a minute. Even Kibum cracked a smile.

“Okay, now that you’re both up. We have something to show you.” Hyung Jun said after a minute.

He tossed me a magazine and I bent down to show Kourtnea because she refused to get up. “SS501 youngest and younger brother (UKISS) has American girlfriends…” I read aloud. Then I looked at the picture of Kourtnea kissing Kibum on stage and me being kissed on the forehead.

“Stalkers.” I said to no one in particular. Kourtnea just looked at the picture.

“I didn’t think about this.” Kourt said.

“Neither did we.” Hyung Jun said.

“Uh…” Kourt and I said at the same time.

A watch went off and Kibum and Hyung said they had to go. They left the magazine with us and left quickly. I flipped to the article

Brothers, SS501’s youngest, Kim Hyung Jun and UKISS’ Kim Kibum have been spotted with the American girls for a couple days so far. Both girls come from America and attend the Seoul International Academy. Kim Kibum has been spotted at a karaoke bar with a dirty blonde and Kim Hyung Jun has been seen with a similar dirty blonde at a UKISS concert. Which leads the public to believe the girls are sisters."

“I’m not reading anymore.” I said and stood up. Kourt followed me. We were officially woken up. No going back to sleep. We finished our homework and got ready for school tomorrow. By the time everything was done, it was eight p.m. We ate leftover food and went to sleep. Only to face the weirdest day tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wtf? I'm so retared ><