Status: Comment please!!!

The Traveling Tale of the Two Troublesome Twins

FDD: Fame, Dates, And Detention

I woke up and silently crawled off my bed. I then slipped on my uniform and put on a little bit of make up, and I delt with my hair by puting it in high pig taiils. I shook Kahri awake, she mumbled and rolled off her bed. Then I walked over to Kourtnea's bed. I shook her, and shook her, and shook her. Nothing. I walked to the kitchen and got a bottle of freezing cold water. I proceeded to Kourtnea's bed and began pouring water all over her. She screamed, and rolled out of her bed. She cursed at me, and then began to get ready. I grabbed an apple from the kitchen and ate it very fast. I grabbed my bookbag and walked outside.

I didn't get very far, seeing as how the popparazzi was in my way. They asked me how much Korean I was. And plenty of other questions about Hyung Jun. I ignored them and walked to class. For once, I wasn't late. Kourtnea came in a few minutes after me, and she fell asleep in class, again.

Once again Kourtnea got detention, I sighed and went to my next class.

By the time it was lunch, Kahri, Kourtnea and I were sitting at a table with Kahri's friends. Soon after I sat down tons of girls began surrounding the table. (mainly Kourt and I) and they begged us to tell them about Kibum and Hyung Jun. I refused, telling them to mind there own bisiness. But Kourt, she went ahead and told them anything they wanted to know.
One girl--who happened to be the head cheerleader-- asked Kourt if she wanted to sit with them. Kourt accepted, and she ditched me and Kahri. (ok, so the head honcho of the cheerleaders was the only reason I didn't try out this year, let me just tell ya, this girl was a--oh what the hell, I'll just say it, it was the truth-- bitch!)

And now she stole my sister!(and my exact expression was: Oh hell~ to the mother fucking nah!)

I looked at Kahri, who gave me a dissaproving look. And I stormed off, leaving tons of girls (including Kourt) watching after me in surprise.

I walked to my next class (which just so happened to be gym) and I changed into my gym clothes. I began running around the track, blowing off my steam. Then, I realized the gym teacher was watching me, "Something wrong Ms.Marton?"

"Nope. Nothing at all." I replied coldly, then I ran back into the changing room and changed back into my uniform, and I left the school. I walked into my dorm. With eyes like fire.

I went to my bed and cried.

When the school day was over Kahri walked into the dorm before Kourtnea (because of the while detention thing), and she found me and asked me what's wrong.

"That bitch stole my sister!" I screamed in anger.

"You do know that as soon as you left Kourtnea tried to follow you, right?" she persed.

"Well, I do now."

"Oh, and you're on the gym teachers shitlist for cutting out of her class." Kahri said in a light tone.

"Eh I don't really care. She can deal." I said.

Kahri laughed, and then my phone rang, "Hello?"

"Hey beautiful!" Hyung Jun said.

I giggled, "Hey yourself."

"Have you been crying?" Damn, he knew me.

"Yeah, but I'm all good now. Anywho, what's up?" I said changing the subject.

"Oh nothing... but I did get tickets to the movies, for free." he said.

"Are you saying you stole them?" I asked in a concerned way.

"I didn't steal them. My boyish good looks and fame got them for me." he answered simply.

"Boyish good looks huh? I so believe that."

"Do you wanna do with me?" he asked, totally disregaurding my dumb comment.

"What...like a date?" I asked, whoa deja vu.

"You're still saying that? I thought we'd be over this by now. I mean, now that your my girlfriend and all." he said in a taunting voice.

"Hmph. Well now I don't think I'll go at all!" I said sarcasticly.

"I was only kidding~! But really, I want you to go badly, because I have to go work soon, and, it'll be a long while before I get to see you again." He admitted.

"Awe, well if you put it that way, of course I'll go to the movie's with you!" I instantly got sad at the fact of me not seeing him for a long while.

"Great. This Friday at 5:00pm. I'll pick you up. Oh, hows the whole poparazzi thing going?" he asked.

"Oh, it's gotten worse. But need not worry, I think my Grand Master would be very upset if they don't leave soon."

"Well, alright. As long as you say you're fine. Ooh! I have to go, practice and all. Goodbye! See you friday." click. well then, he sure hung up quick.

When Kourt got out of her detention she emeadiatly apologised for ditching me and Kahri today. And I told her about Friday with Hyung Jun.

"Huh, you know yesterday Kibum asked me out on a date!" she exclaimed.

"Wow. That's like totally weird. Do try to stay out of detention long enough to actually GO on that date, will ya?"

"Hmph fine." she scoffed.

The next morning, my gym teacher told me I had detention for skipping out on her class, and I also had detention for the rest of the week for cutting my other classes too.

Great.

The rest of the school week went by boringly. When it was Friday, I was sitting in detention, tapping my pencil against my desk. I was the only one here today. How boring.

******Kourtnea's POV*******

I put on a cute outfit(that I stole from Kaylea), and waited for Kibum. I managed to stay out of detention long enough go on a date with my love. I heard a knock on the door, and hoped it was Kibum. Nope, just Hyung Jun. Wait. Hyung Jun? Uh oh. Kaylea must've forgotten about her date and didn't cancel! Poor thing. I then realized that Hyung Jun was talking to me, "Kourtnea, can you hear me? Hello? Where is Kaylea?"

"Uhm, well, the thing is..." I began.

"Tell me!" He yelled.

"She got detention for cutting class, which is kinda my fault, but, I guess she forgot to tell you and cancel, I'm sorry oppa!" I explained.

"Where is detention?"

"In the library, you can't miss it, it's HUGE! Why?" But before Hyung Jun could tell me, he was running out of the dorm.

Oh well, he was insane. I shut the door and waited for Kibum.

*****Kaylea's POV******

Crap. I just remembered, I'm suppose to meet Hyung Jun for our movie date by now! Damn. Damn. Damn! I squished my pencil led and my pencil broke, "Woops..." I whispered. The librarian left long ago. So I was practicly alone here. I started to yawn and I nearly fell asleep when the library door busted open and Hyung Jun came running in.

"Hyung Jun... what are you DOING here?" I whispered. (ok, so I was alone, but it was still weird to talk in a normal voice in a library, I mean, like really)

"I'm here to bust you out." He whispered back.

"Aw that's sweet but I think if I get caught misbehaving again my teachers will be off with my head!" I quoted Alice in Wonderland.

"Eh, To hell with them! Let's get out of here!" He picked me up off the desk I was sitting on and, to my pleasure, sat me on top of the librarian's desk and began kissing me. It felt like I was in another word. The way Hyung Jun made me feel, it was like I found Buddha all over again! Then, lightening erupted.

Something was seriously messed up about that sentence, when I relized that it wasn't lightening... ohmybuddha. It was popparazzi. Taking pictures of Hyung Jun and I making out ontop of a desk (wow...I sound like a ho! or a rake, either one *inside joke*) I tried to tell Hyung Jun (which was really hard, considering his lips were on mine and they weren't comming off) So, I di the unthinkable, I kicked him in his pride--JUST KIDDING! I kicked his knee, and he instantly leaned down to rub it.

"What was that for?" He complained.

I knodded toward the popparazzi, "Look.''
♠ ♠ ♠
uhm. hello!
I typed this on my little laptop, which blew up btw, so it was a little temper mental with the whole typing thing. So i'm pretty sure there are like a 100000 grammar mistakes and typos. so please forgive me :)
.