Status: Comment please!!!

The Traveling Tale of the Two Troublesome Twins

Expelling Hangovers at the Movies

“Oh wow.” Hyung Jun said turning around. I looked down and blushed almost as deeply as Kourtnea does.

“Hyung Jun! Tell us about your girlfriend!” A reporter screamed. He ignored them and looked at me.

“Duck your head. Don’t pose for pictures. Just run.” He whispered softly so the reporters couldn’t hear. I nodded and ducked my head. He led the way and I swiftly followed him. We ran out of the library and onto his car before any paparazzi couldn’t spot us. “Keep your head down.” He said.

“Do you have a hat?” I asked. I didn’t really like asking but I didn’t want to keep my head down all day and throughout the movie.

“Um, there’s one under the seat. I think, maybe.” He said completely unsure. I laughed and pulled out a black and gold Saints team hat. (Kourtnea loved the Saints, but I don’t really get the whole ‘pick a team and the kill the losers’ kind of thing). I didn’t care at the moment. I pulled the hat over my head and slid down in the seat to avoid being seen by anyone else.

Thankfully, the movie theater was only a few minutes away. Hyung Jun parked the car and we swiftly went into the movie theater before anyone could spot us. I wasn’t hungry, but somehow Hyung Jun ended up getting us popcorn and drinks anyway. We both sighed when the theater lights dimmed and no one had recognized us.

***Kourtnea’s POV***
I sat on the couch.
Then got up.
I sat down.
I got up.
I sat down.
I got up.
I sat down.
The doorbell rang! I practically ran over the couch (and Kahri who was innocently watching television) to answer the door.

“Hi!” I said to Kibum. He laughed and returned the ‘hi’ in his perfect, perfect, dreamy, silky smooth, velvet…where was I? Oh yeah, in his perfect voice. I waved bye to Kahri and we were off to the movies.

Then I saw a camera flash. Great, more cameras. I like the attention from the school kids but I hated the cameras. I hated having my picture taken. “Kibum, tell us about your girlfriend!” A paparazzi person-dude-thing yelled. I sighed and tightly closed my eyes. Kibum led the way to his car and quickly unlocked the doors. We were safe from reporters behind the tinted glass.

“I’m sorry about the reporters.” Kibum apologized. I said it was okay, I mean I wasn’t going to stay mad at him or anything. Thank gosh it only took a couple of minutes to the movies because I don’t think I could stand another minute of this tension. We walked into the movies laughing and smiling (we of course got popcorn and one drink, HAHA! Again fangirls, be jealous!). We came into the movie a little late and the lights had already dimmed. We picked a row with only two people on it. They were making out so we were all good. I sat right next to the girl to conserve space.

***Kaylea’s POV***
Great, some couple just sat next to me and Hyung Jun. We stopped kissing and became respectful. “Hyung Jun…” I whispered quietly.

The really weird chick next to me began coughing and choking. No way, I know that cough anywhere. Kourtnea! That was so totally Kourtnea sitting next to me. “Kourtnea…?” Kibum asked. Ha! Oh wow. She’s dying because I whispered Hyung Jun’s name. Wow.

“Kourtnea!” I whispered loudly.

“Kaylea!” She whispered back.

“What are you doing here?!” We asked at the same time.

“Hyung!” Kibum said.

“Kibum?!” Hyung Jun said louder than all of us.

“What are you guys doing here?!” Hyung Jun and Kourtnea yelled to one another. This is totally making my head swim. I looked at Kourtnea and told her to move over.

“No.” She said. “You move.”

“I was here first!” I said defensively. She looked at the movie screen and gave up. I kept glancing over at Kourt to see if she was kissing Kibum and she was doing the same for me. Halfway through the movie, I leaned over and tried to kiss Hyung Jun. I was interrupted by a menacing Kourtnea.

“Do you want some popcorn?” She asked me. I glared at her and gave her a wicked smile.

“No. Why don’t you shove that popcorn up your---‘’ My mouth was covered by the ever-so-nice Hyung Jun. “Thanks.” I mumbled to Hyung Jun.

About that time I looked over at Kourtnea and Kibum trying to sneak a kiss. I nudged her stomach. “Kaylea.” She said.

“Can you tell me if this tastes diet to you?” I asked nicely. She took the drink poured it on the ground.

“I don’t know! Ask the ground.” She growled. We turned back to watch the ending of the movie. Kibum and Hyung Jun didn’t really say anything to each other. When the movie ended, all four of us made plans to go back to our dorm.

We all met at dorm, Kibum and Kourtnea were first. It’s because they went through a yellow light, as Hyung Jun and I didn’t. When we all met, Kourtnea and I began looking through the cabinets. Looking for the exact same thing. Beer. She found it and handed a can to me and set two on the counter.

“Try some.” I said as I popped open the can and took a sip. I almost gagged. “Kourtnea, when did you buy this?”

“Um…a couple days ago.”

“Must be the Korean taste then.” I wrinkled my nose. I prefer American.

“There’s nothing wrong with the Korean beer. Isn’t that right, guys?” Kourtnea said. Then she took a sip. “Gosh, you’re right. Here Kibum you can drink mine. I’ve gotten something better. And American.” Kourtnea said. I then followed Kourtnea’s lead and handed my beer to Hyung Jun. They began to sip theirs slowly.

Kourtnea looked around the dorm for Kahri. When she didn’t find her, she went into the sink and crawled inside the cabinet and shut the door. She came out like 30 seconds later and revealed a vodka bottle. “All the way from America.” She said. She opened it and took the first sip. Always the hardest.

“Thanks.” I said as I took the bottle from her. I lightly coughed. “What is it…?”

“Taaka Vodka.” She said. Great, this isn’t my favorite vodka. So, every sip I took, Kourtnea took two. Hyung Jun and Kibum began looser and drank the entire six pack of beer. (Which wasn’t that much, when there’s only three a person). So, Kourtnea broke out another six pack. She and I finished the bottle of vodka and began totally wasted.

“I know!” Kourtnea screamed. “Let’s play a gaaaaammmmme.” She said in a drunken voice.

“A game?” Hyung Jun asked.

“Yeah, like strip poker!” I offered.

“I can’t play poooookkkkkeeeeerrr.” Kourtnea said. “But I can play go fish!” She said. I laughed.

“Go fish it is!” Kibum said. I dealt the cards (seeing how Kibum and Hyung Jun were busy doing something else and Kourtnea was too drunk to see the cards.) We played a game of strip gold fish, yeah it was weird. None of us was completely naked (Thank God!) but one of us came very close. I’m not saying her name. Get it, it wasn’t me.

We all pretty much fell asleep after that.

I was awoken to Hyung Jun whispering my name. I sat up from the floor. “Hey.” I said. “What time is it?”

“About six. I have to get back to work with the band thing.” He said.

“Oh…this means that you’re leaving for quite awhile doesn’t it…?” I said softly. I nodded. I instantly became flirty. I kissed him for a long time. Very long. When we finally broke away, he said he needed to go and he left. I’ll see him again soon, I know it. When he left, I began picking up after the drunken party last night.

Kibum woke up around seven and wondered around the dorm while I got rid of the evidence to the party last night. He sat on the couch and just stared at the wall for a little while. I finished cleaning up and sat on the other end of the couch. “Hey oppa!” I smiled and waved.

“Hey Kaylea.” He smiled and waved back. This is totally awkward.

“So, how’s the band thing going?” I asked.

“It’s going. I mean, we haven’t broken apart…yet.” He muttered quietly. I kind of laughed. Kourtnea then rolled out of bed taking her comforter with her. She crawled over to the bathroom. Ha-ha, the unlucky little she-devil. She’s got a hangover. She came out and crawled onto the couch and laid her head on Kibum’s lap.

I got up and handed her two Advil’s for her headache she’s going to have. I knew the drill. She usually pukes, has a headache, is sensitive to light/noise, and is usually really thirsty during her hangovers. Well, that is her hangover and it should be over by three o’clock.

“So, Kibum, you have to tell me something embarrassing about Hyun Jun!” I accidentally screamed.

“Ugh.” Kourtnea muttered.

“Sorry, Kourt.” I patted her foot and she nodded.

“Well….when he was in middle school, he was a total dork. He used to get teased a lot. And he’s in the yearbook wearing nothing but underwear, because a couple of bullies took his clothes...” Kibum said. I began to laugh hysterically. Then he handed me a picture that he kept in his wallet.

“Now return the favor and tell me something embarrassing about Kourtnea.” Kibum said smiling.

“Okay…um…” I said after I had stopped laughing. “Um…well Kourtnea used to talk to her bass drum when she was in marching band. She would become so nervous that she would start talking to it.” I said. I know it wasn’t really good, but it was still funny. Kibum laughed and patted her head.

“Anything else?” I asked Kibum.

“Yeah. What’s that scar on her neck from?” Kibum asked. Wow, he really pays attention the that stuff? Even I don’t look at Hyung Jun’s scars.

“Um, she had surgery when she was about two.” I answered. Then, scaring me out of my skin, the dorm phone rang. The only people who ever called there was the office. “Oh great.” I mumbled to myself.

“Ugh. Turn off the noise, please.” Kourtnea mumbled.

“Hello?” I said into the phone.

“Can you send Kourtnea to the office for a meeting with the Dean?” A nice lady said on the phone.

“Uh-huh.” I said. I hung up the phone and walked back to the couch.

“Kourtnea,” I said softly, “the office wants to see you right now.” I said. Kibum raised his eyebrows. She lifted herself off the couch.

“I’ll walk with her.” Kibum offered.

“You can’t. The paparazzi. Yeah.” I said. I began to walk Kourtnea to the office and told Kibum we’d be back in a few minutes.

Within a couple of minutes, we were at the office and the lady waved s on through to the dean’s office. “Kourtnea Marton. It seems you have had a lot of detentions in our school. In which hereby means that you are expelled from our International School. You are no longer allowed to step foot on this campus as more than a visitor.” The Dean said. He dismissed us. Kourtnea looked at me funny.

“What just happened?”

“You just got expelled from school.” I answered in a shocked voice. We ran back to the dorm.

“What happened?” Kibum said when he answered the door. Kourtnea had begun crying so he began worried.

“I have to go back to America.” She sobbed.

“She got expelled for the detentions she’s been getting. And if she got expelled she can’t go to this school. And the next International school is about seven hours away.” I said softly.

“So I have to go back to America.” Kourtnea sobbed.

“Not if I can help it. Kourtnea, would you like to move in with Hyung Jun and I?” Kibum asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, totally dramatic, don't you think?