Status: Comment please!!!

The Traveling Tale of the Two Troublesome Twins

One Very Extremely Long Plane Ride

Kourtnea and I boarded the plane and it was a few minutes before the plane was airborne,so Kourtnea and I decided to take our seats and search for cute guys.

When I spotted one, I nudged Kourtnea's arm and whispered, "Kourt,cute guy around our age dead ahead. Oh my Buddha, he's sitting in front of us!"

"Gosh Kaylea don't make it obvious that we're staring at him!Look away! Look away now!"

I quickly changed my gaze from the cute guy to the plane window. I used my peripheral
vision to see if the cute guy saw us staring at him. Luckily his gaze wasn't on us. I sneak a quick glance at the boy. He was defiantly Korean. I smiled at him, he smiled back. I felt something poking at me, and I realized it was Kourtnea.

"Kaylae! You're not seriously thinking what I think you're thinking, are you?" She whispered.
I smiled, "Of course not."

After a while I heard Kourtnea's stomach rumbling, so we decided we should order some food (I wasn't hungry,I stayed full for a long time.) Kourtnea and I split a bole of Ramon noodles. She ate most of it considering I wasn't very hungry.

No more then 15 minutes after I had eaten my stomach felt really uneasy. I asked Kourtnea was was wrong with me,
and she told me simply, "You're air-sick."

"I'm WHAT?!" as I spoke I felt like throwing up (great, all I need now is to puke all over the plane.)

"Just lean back and relax. Try not to think of food, calm down your tummy."

"Alright." I said Uneasily.

I didn't realize I was moaning like a zombie of some sort. I almost puked, but then I heard a voice, it said to me

"Miss, are you alright?" It was an angelic voice.

"...Buddha, is that you?" I asked like an idiot.

"I'm afraid it's not Buddha, my names Jae."

I blushed and replied, "Oh. My name is Kaylea."

"Kaylea? What an interesting name, where you from?"

"Well, my dad is American, and my mom is Korean. My twin sister and
I are going to a school in Korea close to where she lives."

"I'm going to Korea because my father is a business man."

"Your English is very good.How long have you been in America?"

"Since the sixth grade. You said you had a twin sister, where is she?"

Kourtnea suddenly said to the boy, "Right here. I'm kourtnea,the unnie." she smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Kourtnea. Wow, Kourtnea and Kaylea. How Catchy."Our conversation with the incredibly cute Jae was cut short when some man called Jae's name in Korean.
Jae frowned, "That's my dad. I have to get back now or he'll have a heart attack, nice meeting you girls."

Kourtnea and I smiled and said, "Nice meeting you too Jae, here, " I handed him a sheet of paper, "Call us anytime."

Today was the very first time ever I've seen a boy blush. He seemed really excited to have our numbers.

Kourtnea and I just giggled. It would be some sure thing to have us dating the same boy, but I highly doubted that would ever happen.

Kourtnea and I looked at our watches, it was 12:00am. When we saw the time our energy evaporated, we fell asleep dreamlessly.

I woke to the sound of the pilot's grouchy voice, it pissed me off, but his words were important. "Good morning my lovely passengers. We will be arriving in Korea in exactly two hours. Please prepare yourself to get off the plane."

I groaned. It was way to early in the morning for me to comprehend what he was saying, but I understood enough to wake up Kourtnea.

I gently shook her arm , "Kourt.. Kourt..Get up." She didn't budge. This pissed me off even more, so I pinched her arm.

"OW! Kaylea that hurt!" she cursed.

"Well you should've woke up the first time. Anyway, We are landing in two hours. We need to look less scary and more girly. Let's go to the bathroom and put on our make up."

"Alright." she mumbled. We put on our make up and our reflections looked flawless. We made our way back to our seats. The two hours flew by (literally.) The pilot annouced, speaking Korean, "We are now in Korea. Please grab your carry-ons and exit the plane in an orderly fashion. Thank you for flying with South west." We filed out of the plane and walked into the airport, where we called a taxi cab.