Status: Comment please!!!

The Traveling Tale of the Two Troublesome Twins

Caught! Red Handed! or, Red Necked Really

I woke up early the next morning. I took a glance at the clock on the wall and the time was exactly 5:00am. I was yearning to go back to sleep, but that is phsyicly impossible for me. So, unfortunatly, I got up.
I knew that Kourtnea had been up all night writing, --not because her light up bumble-bee pin and her note-book was still in her hands, as she slept away-- because she does it every night, without fail.

Kahri was fast asleep on her bed, too. I took this opertunity to take a long, warm, comforting bath. I walked into the bathroom, and started the bath water. I sat in the warm tub with a relaxed sigh. As I bathed, I thought about things to do today, should I hang with Kourtnea, or should I get to know Kahri a bit better? (to be honest all I know about her is she's Kevin Woo's sister and she douesnt like to be called ka- whatever her real name is.) So, desision time! I'll hang with Kahri today.

When I climbed out of the tub I had to have spent at least thirty minutes in there. My hands were wrinklier then my great great grandmother's (no offense granny!)

I slid on my pajamas and started to dry my hair. Locking the door wasn't something I remembered to do, and Kahri walked in.

"Oh my-- I'm sorry! I didn't know you were in here!" She apologised.

"You're fine. I was just drying my hair."

"Well it's still rude." she said, emberrised.

"No, it's alright. What do you need?" I pressed.

"A brush."

I tossed her my brush, and she knodded a thank you.

"Hey, Kahri..."

"Yeah?"

"You're my roomate, yet I know hardly anything about you, would you like to go on a walk, mabye we can get to know eat other better?"

"Sure! Let's get ready."

"Alright. Is Kourt Kourt still sleeping?" I asked, even though I knew the answer.

"Oh yeah, she's out of it."

I took a sticky note and wrote: Kourt, gone out with Kahri, be back soon, Call me when you're up.

Kahri and I left at about 10:30am and walked around campus. She asked PLENTY of questions. I returned the favor by asking plenty back. I asked Kahri when she came to the acadmy. She asked me what made me want to come here, I answered simply, " I miss it here, I come here every summer to see my mom. But that changed when she started dating again. Kourtnea hated it. So we stopped visiting a few years ago. Kourtnea showed no signs of ever wanting to come back, but I think it's just because of mom. So, when I opened that letter I took it as an open opertunity to come back...home."

"That's..deep."

Kahri asked me about America. She asked me about the guys, she asked about the music. Then we got on a conversation about the pros and cons of music, when my phone rang the familer ringtone of Lady Gaga's 'Alejandro' which seemed to really pissed Kahri off.

"Hello?" I answered. It was Kourtnea.

"Why am I ALONE in a room?" She said, upset.

"Because Kahri and I went out. You were sleeping. I left you a note."

"It's 12;00pm! Where could you be out at?"

"Around campus, down to clubs, you know."

"Ok. Well I'm going shopping. You want anything?"

"Ramen and drinks."

"What kind of drinks?" she teased.

"The good~ kind." I teased back.

"Alright, talk to you lates! Love ya!" she hung up.

Kahri and I spent a long time talking and walking around (no rhyme intended.) By the time we got back to our dorm, it waas 4:00pm. Kourtnea was back from shopping.

"It's about fricken TIME! What did you guys do? Get kidnapped?" She asked angrily.
"Chill you spaz." I sat beside her, "If it makes you feel any better, I'll sit beside you for the rest of the day."

"I'm your unnie! And you ditch me?"

"You're my unnie by 5 minutes, and I didn't ditch you! It's not my fault your a night owl."

She grimaced.

I gave her a hug and said, "You can play with Kahri tommorow. Feel better?"

"Mabye..." She lied.

I stared her down. Then I began to sing.( ok I'll admit I'm not the next american idol.) My singing always made Kourtnea giggle uncontrollably. At first she didn't recongize the lyrics. But when she heard the familier, "Oh yeah, I'm feeling good! OH yeah yeah yeah!" she sang along with me.

My little singing fit sprouted a full out kareoke night. Kahri sang the best out of all three of us.

* * *

Sunday I was being shook awake, by Kourtnea! (the sentence is so forein to me) That was a VERY big surprise. I looked at the clock, 11:30am. I couldn't believe I slept that late! I was losing it!

"Kaylea, Kahri and I are going to the gym. You'll be ok by yourself?"

"Mhm yeah. Go, and be a good girl!"

"I'm always a good girl." She said with a smile. Kahri and Kourtnea left.

I sighed. Sometimes Kourtnea could be a totaly msytery. I jumped tp the sound of Lady Gaga singing, 'Don't call my name!!' I answered my phone quickly without looking to see who it was.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kaylea." It was Jae. That boy was cute, but I'm not sure I wanted to date him,

"Oh, hey Jae."

"Open your door."

"What?"

"Just open your door." click.

I was totally uncertain, but I did as he said and opened my door.
and guess who was there? (That's so cliche' , am I wrong?)

I smiled politely and said, "Hey, come on it."

He smiled back and walked in. He looked at me plainly and said, "Did I miss something? No one told me it was pajama day."

"Haha." I lauighed half-heartedly, "actually, I just woke up."

"It's nearly lunch!"

"Hey, it surprised me more then it surprised you."

He laughed.

"So, what brings you here?"

He held my hand, "Ever since I met you I haven't been able to get you out of my head. I like you, Kaylea, a lot."

Well, I knew this was comming, and, I liked Jae, but I couldn't date him. So here comes the most dreaded heart breaker.

"Jae. . ." I couldn't finish my sentence because Jae was kissing me. Already! Good Buddha that was quick! I couldn't tell him I didn't like him, NOW. Because he done went and kissed me! (incorrect grammar intended) He pushed me against the wall and I couldn't back away or even tell him to stop.

Then the door opened.. and Kourtnea and Kahri walked in continuing a conversation from the hallway,

"I can't believe you forgot your gym bag Kourtnea!"

"Well, I was distrac--KAYLEA!!!!!!" Kourtnea screamed,

Jae stopped kissing me and he stood there akwardly. Then he told me he'd call me and see me later, he left. I sighed, sweet relief, But here comes my certain doom.

"Well well well, if little Kaylea didn't just make out with Jae the second she's alone!" Kourtnea scolded.

"Kourtnea it's REALLY not what you think." I explained what happened.

"Wow, so he kinda forced you to kiss him?"

"Yeah, before I could even tell him I didn't like him.b He just started making out with me!"

"HAHA!" Kourtnea laughed, "I can't trust you alone anymore, come on. You're comming with us."