Status: Comment please!!!

The Traveling Tale of the Two Troublesome Twins

The Worst First Week of School EVER!

“Kourt!” I pleaded. “I really won’t fit in at the gym!” I screamed.
“Maybe you should have thought about that before Jae came in our room and you two started making out!” Kourt screamed. Either she was jealous or over-protective. But I think it’s the first one.
“Kourt, come on you know I wouldn’t really do that!” I yelled.

Kourtnea shook her head. “This time, Kaylea, I can’t believe you.” She grabbed my hand and I slapped her.

“Don’t grab me like that.” I said quietly. Kourtnea and I had never gotten in a physical fight. Kahri stood in the background and stood with her mouth slightly open. I looked at her wide eyed.

“Fine.” She let go of my hand and ran out of the room slamming the door behind her. Kahri just looked at me and ran after Kourt.

“Kourtnea!” I heard her call. Then I just sat down on my bed and screamed into my pillow.

“Well good job, Kaylea.” I told myself. “Very good job.” I sat up and hit my head against the ceiling. “Ow.” I muttered to myself.

I got up and looked at the tiny kitchen Kourt stocked yesterday. She can do what I ask, but when she tries to help me, I slap her. I’m such a sister. I thought sarcastically. Kahri and Kourt came back in and Kahri sat on her bed while Kourt climbed onto hers to get something, obviously.

“Listen, Kourt…” I began.

“No. Not this time Kaylea. I’m through listening to you.” Kourtnea said harshly. I deserved but it still made my chest ache.

She went out of the room with her phone in her dialing. “Is she calling home?!” I yelled to Kahri. Kahri fell back against her bed and looked up at the ceiling. “Are you going to talk to me?!” I shouted.

“Not until you two can work it out.” Kahri said. Somehow, I believed she wouldn’t talk to either of us. I sat down on my bed and grabbed my phone. I didn’t know who I was going to call, so I threw the phone against my bed and began pacing the dorm.

I looked at Kahri’s calendar. Class tomorrow. I began to get my pencils and pens together and put them into my shoulder bag for class. I started to memorize my schedule when Kourtnea walked back into the room.

“Kourtnea!” I yelled. She ignored me. “What’s for dinner?” I asked giving up trying to explain that Jae was all over me.

“Hmm, well maybe…no, maybe it’s Jae’s tongue down your throat!!” She screamed. She glared at me and smacked the counter top and slid down the cabinet.

“Kourtnea, he was all over me. I swear. Can’t you believe me?” I asked quietly.

“NO!” She screamed. Kahri just sighed deeply. She’s probably not around Kevin enough to fight with him like Kourt and I do.

I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep. Around three o’clock in the morning I woke up to someone’s screams muffled in their pillows. I looked at Kahri’s bed and she was soundly asleep, so it must have been Kourtnea’s. I looked down at the bottom bunk and threw a pillow at Kourtnea to get her to wake up. She gasped and sat up. I pretended to be asleep, ‘At least she’s not having a nightmare anymore.’ I told myself. I soon fell asleep and sleep through the entire night.

“Kahri, Kourt!” I called. I was hoping that they had forgotten about the fight last night and moved on. “Time for class!” Slowly, they both rolled out of bed and put their uniforms on. I was brushing my teeth by the time Kourt began breakfast. Kahri had eaten a Pop Tart, brushed her teeth, and was off to her early morning music lesson. “Kourt, the milk is in the fridge.” I said once she started looking for the milk.

“Oh? And what did you eat for breakfast, Kaylea? Jae’s ass?!” She screamed. She threw down the spoon and bowl in her hand and the glass broke right in front of her.

I gasped. “DAMMIT, THAT’S TAKING IT A LITTLE TOO FAR, KOURTNEA!!” I yelled shrilly.

“Maybe you took it too far in our room last night!” She screamed. She grabbed a rag and ran it down her leg. Great, when she threw down the glass bowl she cut herself. I’m doing great so far in Korea. I smirked to myself and slammed the door as I walked outside. I walked to my first class and sat down in the back, being a few minutes late.

“Ms. Marton?” The teacher asked. “Any reason why you’re late.” I shook my head and the teacher continued with her lesson. After fifteen minutes, Kourt dragged in. I didn’t realize we had the same home room.

“Why are you late?” The teacher demanded from Kourt. ‘Don’t tell her, don’t tell her, don’t tell her.’ I pleaded in my head.

“I was lost. I hope you can understand that.” Kourtnea said smartly. She was a bit of a smart alack when she was pissed.

So, the next few days passed exactly like this one and Kourtnea ended getting a detention for sleeping in class and coming in late for home room. She took it without complaint. One day while Kourtnea was in detention and Kahri was at music class. Jae came over.

“Jae!” I screamed. “You caused my first fight with my sister! You better fix this!!” I screamed when he tried to kiss me. “I WILL NOT KISS YOU!!” I screamed. He pinned me up against the wall and I tried to scream again. But before I had time, he had his mouth all over mine.

“GET OFF MY SISTER!!!” Kourtnea screamed from the doorway. She ran over and began punching Jae. “You dick head! You got my approval and you do this to my sister?! You’ll be lucky if I don’t kill you here!” She screamed in between hitting him. Every time he tried to hit her back she would grab his hand twist it so hard he would scream in pain. She finally stopped hitting him and told him to get out. He left immediately.

“Um...thanks Kourt.” I said softly. She nodded and said sorry, well that was a quick fight…at least she got to hit something. “I have to tell him I’m sorry. I didn’t want him killed, Kourt. He’s my friend.” She scoffed and let me find him.

I ran to the common area and found him fixing a bloody nose. “Listen, Jae.”

“Your sister isn’t here is she?!” He said panicked.

“Ha, no. I just wanted to say, I’m sorry. It wasn’t supposed to end that way.” I said. Wow, two apologies in one day, this is a weird day.

“Yeah, I’m sure. She was supposed to snap a picture instead, right? No, I deserved it.” He said quickly.

“No deserves a beating from Kourtnea the Killer.” I said. We both laughed and then became still for a moment.

“Kaylea, would you like to be my girlfriend…?” He asked softly. Oh shit. I can’t say yes! I like him as a best friend not a boyfriend!

“I really like you…but…”

“Oh great, a ‘but’.” He said.

“But, I can’t date you. I really like you as friend. Nothing more.” I said truthfully.

“So can we still be friends…?”

“Of course. Nothing more.” I hugged him and then got up to leave. I knew he was checking me out, but I didn’t stop him.

So, finally the night we got to see U-KISS and Hyung Jun came around and Kourt, Kahri, and I were best friends again. “Kahri! Should I wear this to meet my future husband in?!” Kourt called through the dorm.

“Future husband?” I asked. Wow, Kourt really like Kibum. Then I began looking through my clothes.