Love's a Battlefield

Twenty- Five

Holly’s POV

AS me and Alex walked down the stairs still holding hands Casey’s face turned to look at us a slight smile on her face.

‘So, and explanation?’

‘Me and Holly are well together.’

Alex wore a huge grin as his arm wrapped around my waist pulling me into his side. Ed had now appeared beside Casey.

‘Did you just say that you two are together?’

‘Yes Edward he did.’

Casey shook her head at her boyfriends question before Ed had pounced onto Alex happily. Alex pulled Ed off him half glaring at the unnecessary attack as i smiled at the reaction. As Ali and the Hetherton boys finally rounded up in the kitchen Ali double glanced at mine and Alex’s entwined fingers before smiling and hugging each of us.

Teddy was grinning at us half celebrating himself as alex thanked him for the helping shove with this and i smiled and nodded at teddy also with gratitude. Dan didn’t know what to do or say and so instead just sat down nodding before rising from his seat again to pat Alex on the shoulder and then hugging me tight.

Once all the talk had whittled down we all headed to the living room me finding my laptop stashed down the side of the sofa and pulled it out logging in. There was a huge amount of new comments to read on the video blog and i flowed through them smiling as the more amusing ones were read out.

Most fans had commented that Ali flying across the stage was one of the funniest things they had ever seen in their life and I smiled proud of the half prank i had played on him. Other pranks that had been played on the were also commented on especially some of the one’s Casey had pulled on the lads.

As i sat there chatting on my Facebook the front door knocked rather loudly. Ali got up with a huff heading to answer it as i sat comfortable with Alex’s arm wrapped around me. Ed and Casey were both sat in a similar position except Casey had her head on Ed’s chest as they watched TV. I looked up a few minutes later as Gary rounded the corner.

‘Morning Gary.’

‘Morning Holly. Hang on... Why am i always the last to know things?’

‘What ... Ohhh.. It was only revealed this morning to these lot.’

Gary smiled then before giving me a thumbs up as alex took the laptop of my legs.

‘Oi Davies that was keeping my legs warm, what are you doing... You break electrical appliances.’

‘Tough wait a minute, i won’t break it.. I promise.’

I sat there watching as his long skinny fingers skimmed over the keypad and mouse. Gary shrugged his shoulders as i looked up at him but he settled down into the sofa, obviously just coming for a chat for now. Unless he had news to reveal to us as well.

As i sat there Lexi continued to type away before he finally let me see the screen again. He had changed his Facebook relationship status and i smiled as fans were already commenting and congratulating him as he commented that it was the same as who they said he looked cute with. It seemed that fans to were happy like we finally were.

As i rested my head on his shoulder closing the laptop and Alex cuddled up more Gary got everyone to listen to him.

‘Guys, slight announcement to make, in a couple of weeks you guys are all going to record. The hotel is booked for all seven of you as i want the two girls to get footage of the recording process and also, Holly i would like you to have a good input on god sounds for the album we will be working on.’

‘yes boss sorted, how many songs do you want us to pull together?’

‘twelve please.’

‘Lexi looks like we have work to do.’

Ed was the one to sort of close the conversation as Alex and ed both got up and headed tog et the songbook they had gathered together now as they sifted through songs that were practically finalised for demo form at the moment ready for recording.

It looked like the next two months were going to be interesting and it looked like life for me had finally settled down. With an amazing band, that were friends and a boyfriend and also my best friend as well under one house. All i could say was poor Gary.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to all readers and comments.