Status: updates may be slow.

There's Still This Appeal

Marshmallows

Another friday night stuck at home fighting over chips with Megan. My eyes were glued to the TV screen, I wiped the tears from my eyes as the end credits rolled on the screen. No matter how many times I watch Harry Potter it still gets to me, suddenly a pillow flew at my head. "what the hell! can't you see I'm having an emotional moment?" She batted her eyelashes at me, "I'm sorry but seeing as you're up will you get me some marshmallows?" I rolled my eyes but walked into the kitchen anyway, Kelly Clarkson's 'Since U Been Gone' filled the kitchen I reached into my back pocket and hit the little green button "hey."

"Oh my God, oh my God! guess what?" "umm...the sky is blue?" I said rolling my eyes and trying to reach the marshmallows. "No. really guess! never mind I'll just tell you Casey said that we get to go on tour with them!" Kristi squeeled with excitement. I smiled I'd always wanted to see what life on the road was like but I'd never mustered up the courage to ask the guys if I could go. Suddenly I realized going on tour would conflict with work, "I don't think I can go." If it's because of work they'll be paying us to be merch girls." I nodded to myself apperently they'd worked out everything, but I didn't want to leave Megan behind.Especially because she was the only person who kept me company while Kristi and Casey made out and talked to eachother in the annoying "cute" way that couples talk, it was sickening. I mean I adore the two of them just together they annoy the shit out of me, "Can Meg come?" "Well durr.""Yay, wait aren't you and Case on a date?" "yeah but I had to tell you so I pretended I had to pee, I'll see you when I get home Bye!" I laughed at her excitement and shoved the phone back into my back pocket. I tore open the bag of marshmallows and stuffed a couple in my mouth then tossed them at Meg, "So we're going on tour!" "cool, so do you want to watch another movie?" I was happy that we were going on tour yet this made me feel tired already, "no I'm heading to bed, night."
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading :]