Status: updates may be slow.

There's Still This Appeal

3.15.06 Albany

I held Meg's hair back as she vomited in the tiny bathroom when she was done I helped her up and into one of the bottom bunks. I then remembered that Eron had motion sickness too, "Eron do you have any extra pills?" His head popped out of his bunk "yeah are you sick?" he asked handing me the bottle of pills. I shook my head, "Meg is." I Walked towards the kitchen area of the bus to get a bottle of water, I rolled my eyes at the fact that Casey was giving the guys Kool-Aid man tatoos by wacking them with a plastic spoon. I walked back to the bunks and handed her the water and a pill, she turned her head towards Eron "is this how it's going to be everyday?" He chuckled slightly, "no, not really the first day is the worst. After that you sort of get used to it." I smiled at the two of them, "no worries we'll be there soon."

I headed back to the kitchen area and sat next to JT. He smiled at me I nodded and said, "so when are you guys gonna tell me who's on the tour?" JT's smile fell he turned and looked at Micah he shook his head and turned his wide eyes to Matt. Matt cleared his throat and said, "Casey said he'd told you." I shook my head, "no he said you'd tell me when we got on the bus." JT sighed "this is the Black Clouds and Underdogs tour, there's us obviously, there's The All American Rejects, From First to Last, The Hush Sound, and uh the headliners." "which are?" I said making a hand motion to urge him on. JT looked at Micah who shook his head causing me to roll my eyes, "just tell me damn it! oh my God is it MCR I love them." Micah winced slightly as if it pained him to say it, he mumbled something I couldn't quite distinguish, "I'm sorry what?" The next Three words that left his mouth seemed to echo in my ears, "Fall Out Boy." I shook my head my heart dropped to my stomach my brathing quickened, "no. no you're just fucking with me right?" Matt shook his head, "I wish we were." I still couldn't believe them Casey wouldn't do this to me, he cares about me too much, he knows that this would hurt me more than anything. I needed him to assure me that the guys were playing some sick prank on me, "Casey!" I shouted.

He walked in from the living room area holding Kristi's hand, "yeah kiddo?" "please tell me that they're lying" "about what?" he asked looking at everyone. "Is Fall Out Boy on this tour?" He glared at the guys, "you told her?" "you were supposed to tell her, you had us think that she knew. That's just wrong" JT stated calmly. "Is it true?" I shouted. He nodded, "yeah I meant to tell you but then I wasn't sure how to. But I thought you'd be happy seeing them again." He reached out for a hug, I pushed him away as hard as I could, "No don't touch me I hate you! you know I can't face them. The only reason you wanted me to come was because you wanted Kristi to come so you could fuck her, that's all you care about. You're a selfish dick and I hate you!" I shouted running back towards the bunks Eron had his curtain open, "I'm sorry I didn't know that you didn't know." I shook my head, "I hate him. I hate him so much." He reached out and said "come lie down with me we'll talk." I gave in and crawled into his bunk, It was a tight squeeze but I admit it did feel nice to get a hug from someone I didn't feel like castrating.

//Patrick's P.O.V//
We finally arrived to the stadium in Albany, Pete was off sulking somewhere, Andy was hanging out with FFTL and Joe was probably off getting high. I decided to do something more productive with my time, zombie blasting. I was begining to get really into it, "Die fucker die....muwahahaha you thought you could escape....boom off goes your head!" "Woah you're a sadistic little guy aren't cha?" I jumped half expecting to see angry zombies, but was relieved to see it was only Tyson. I smiled, "so Nick let you off your leash?" He scoffed, "he doesn't control me, besides he fell asleep so I decided to wander around a little." I smiled he'd always annoyed yet amused me at the same time, it's like one of those love hate relationships. "So I just saw the merch girls riding with Hawthorne." I nodded, "yeah and?" "They're fucking hot, plus I like options and they brought a blonde a brunett and a redhead." I rolled my eyes, "do you ever think about anything other than girls?" He smirked, "I think of you naked in my bed." I smirked, "that could be arranged but all the fan girls that think Pete and I are a gay couple will be crushed." He chuckled, "why do all those chicks want us to be gay?" I shrugged, "I don't know but if I was Pete wouldn't be my type." he rolled his eyes and picked up one of the game controllers, "If you let me play I promise I'll sit still for five minutes." I nodded I could already tell that this was going to be an interesting tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading
<33