Flight Risk

Sleep Over.

I haven't had a sleep over since I was 13 years old and the entire ride back to Matt's that's exactly how Jimmy was acting - 13. Zacky, Jimmy, the twins, and I took my car back to Matt's so the five of the guys wouldn't have to cram into the other car. Or, that's what Jimmy said when he squished himself into the back with Valary and Michelle.

Jimmy blabbered away as Zacky and I chuckled to ourselves. "Jim-bo?" I called to the back, glancing at the hyper man in the middle seat.

"Yeah, Granger?" he questioned, bouncing in his seat.

I just laughed at shook my head as he continued to ramble on once again.

Zacky pointed at a street and I grinned at him as I turned onto the suburban road. The houses all looked similar, something that I wasn't used to in my neighborhood, and Zacky pointed at one that was halfway down the street. This house seemed to be painted differently then the rest and I chuckled.

The shingles on the house were a light purple compared to the beige houses that surrounded the cute two story. The windows had dark colored shutters, that seemed to sparkle in the fading sun. I pulled into the driveway and hopped out with everyone else, noticing Matt's car wasn't in front of mine.

"Don't worry about it, Granger, I've got this," Valary chuckled and fished a set of keys out of her purse.

"You have keys to Matt's house?" I asked and she grinned while her twin sister scoffed.

"Yeah, I do, and 'Chelle is jealous because Brian lives here too and he hasn't given her a set," Val boasted, skipping up to the white front door and jammed the key in. The door opened and Val giggled in happiness. Zacky took my hand as we walked in behind Jimmy, Michelle behind us.

To the left was the stairs, in front of us was a large living room and a kitchen that seemed to continue underneath the stairs. I grinned at the freedom of this place and sat down on Jimmy as he laid across the couch screaming about all the fun we were going to have.

"Granger!" he screeched and shoved me to the floor. I let out a grunt and pouted at the tall man.

Zacky chuckled and held his hand out to help me up. "Thank you," I grumbled and Zacky shoved Jimmy's legs off of the only couch, and took a seat.

"Come here, baby," Zacky grinned and patted his lap. I took a seat as the three others gaped at us.

"Baby?" Jimmy shot up and looked at us as I curled my feet up onto the couch. Michelle and Valary walked over and sat on the coffee table in front of us, simultaneously. I almost chuckled at the girls.

"What?" I asked slowly as Jimmy and the twins stared at us with waiting looks on their faces.

"Baby!" Michelle shouted, throwing her arms out in front of her like their interest was obvious.

I looked to Zacky's smirking face and raised my eyebrows. He just shrugged at me and I nodded to the group. Zacky rolled his eyes and Jimmy groaned at our silent exchange.

"What are you two talking about?" he screamed and I laughed quietly with Zacky.

"Well we-" Before Zacky could say another word the front door opened and Brian, Matt, and Johnny walked in carrying bags that had the gas station logo on them.

"We brought snacks!" Brian cheered just to be caught off by Jimmy, Michelle and Valary.

"Shut up!" they screamed and the guys looked taken aback at their outburst.

Jimmy turned back to me from his spot next to Zacky and I, "Continue," they encouraged. I blushed darkly and looked to Zacky to explain.

Zacky nudged me this time and I glared at him, daring him to do it again. He sighed and rolled his beautiful green eyes.

"We're dating," he murmured casually, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You're what?" Matt asked from the door way and our gazes shot to him for a mere second before the twins were screeching and pulling me out of Zacky's lap.

"What are you doing?" I asked as they tugged me past the guys and up the stairs into a bedroom that I'm assuming belonged to Matt.

"Spill!" Valary shouted as she plopped down onto the red sheet covered bed. I stared at it suspiciously and waved my hand in that general area, "Did you and Matt ever..?"

I grinned spread over Val's face and Michelle's eyes grew wide as she jumped off of the bed, screaming "eww" as she did so. She stood next to me as she glared at her smirking sister.

"Well," I trailed off, "I'll be leaving now," I turned around and raced out of the room before they could realize what happened. Half way down the stairs I felt them grab onto my arms.

"Oh no you don't!" Michelle yelled and I hissed at her.

"Let me go!" I shouted and the guys chuckled at us from the living room.

I glared at the five of them as they sat there and watched the twins drag me back up the stairs.

"Zacky!" I screamed, "So help me God, if you do not come up here and get these monsters off of me you will never, ever, get any!"

The room bursted into laughter as Zacky jumped up like the couch was on fire and raced up the stairs. He wrapped his arms around my waist and glared at the girls, "Go away," they murmured, and he shook his head against my shoulder.

"Goodbye," I grinned and took Zacky's hand, skipping down the stairs.

Michelle screeched angrily from behind me, "Why can't you like a normal girl, just this once?"

I turned to face her as she slugged down the stairs, unhappy. "Baby," I murmured, "I'm not a normal girl." I blew her a kiss and turned back to Zacky.

Michelle huffed and sat down next to Brian on the couch and Val sat on Matt. I pulled Zacky to the floor with me and leaned my head against his shoulder.

"Don't you need to call your mom?" he questioned quietly into my hair and I nodded as a movie began to roll on the television. "You should call her," he whispered, and I groaned, reaching into my back pocket for my cell phone.

"You call her," Zacky flat out laughed as I handed him my phone, "You want me to call your mom and tell her that your are staying at Micki's? That makes no sense!"

Everyone chuckled quietly, giving off the fact that they were ease dropping on our whispered conversation.

"I guess not," I sighed and dialed my mothers house number.

"Granger? Where are you?" my mothers voice rang through and I put the phone on speaker and handed it to Zacky to hold so I could lay my head back on his shoulder.

"Hey Mama, I'm staying at some guys' house. I'm a little tired out after the events of our night so I'll call you tomorrow. Love you Mama, can't wait for you to meet your grandchild," I hung up the phone as everyone bursted into laughter and Zacky looked at me with wide eyes.

"Granger!" he shouted incredulously, "Now your brother is going to fucking kill me!"

I, as well as everyone else in the room, laughed at his out burst, "Zacky, chill. For all Gabe knows I could be hooking up with Jimmy,"

"Hey!" Jimmy shouted, "Why would that be so outrageous?"

I gave him an obvious look. "Because, you're Jimmy."

Jimmy pouted as Zacky put out another reason. "Because she's mine, jackass," Zacky growled and I laughed as he pulled me flush against his chest.

"Jealous, Mr. Vengeance?"

Zacky growled and pulled me closer.

My phone started ringing again and I groaned internally and handed it to Zacky, "It's for you," I murmured, innocently and hit the green button.

"What?" he stuttered and slowly placed the phone to his gauged ear, "Hello?"

His eyes grew wide as Gabe's voice rocketed from the other line and he shot me an anxious look as everyone chuckled.

I nodded and held out my hand, he placed it in my palm and glared at me, childishly. "Hello Gabriel," I greeted happily into my phone.

"Where the fuck are you?" Gabe asked impatiently and I tsked.

"Where I've been all day. With the twins."

Gabe sighed, "Don't pull that on me. Who answered the phone?"

"Who? Zacky?" I asked and Zacky gave me an unbelievable look.

"Why would you tell him my name?" Zacky whispered in disbelief.

"You're with them?" Gabe yelled and I laughed, receiving confused looks from everyone around me.

"I'm kidding, Gabriel. That was Draven, Micki's older brother. You met him once." I shrugged as he seemed to believe me.

"I've told you to knock it off. You're always playing around like that and you know it freaks mom out when you tell her that you're off getting impregnated! Plus, it's disgusting!"

I sighed, faking an apologetic tone, "I'm sorry big brother, you know that's how I am."

"Yeah, well, stop it," he growled, keeping up his tough exterior.

I nodded, although he couldn't see me. "Alright, Gabe. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Micki wants me back so she and the twins can attack me with a bunch of girly shit."

"Night," he murmured and I hung up my phone.

"Mission accomplished," I smirked and everyone looked at me in awe.

"How did you do that?" Jimmy asked with wide blue eyes.

I shrugged and leaned back into Zacky. "He never expects me to come right out and say it," I muttered like it was obvious.

"Genius," Jimmy murmured and I grinned as Zacky placed a kiss to my lips.

The girls cooed as the guys groaned. Zacky flipped them off as I deepened the kiss.

"Yay!" Jimmy shouted, "A show!"

This time it was Zacky and I who groaned as we pulled apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay.. so a this was just a filler but I thought it was pretty funny.
What did you think?